Political Opinion

Yes, same here, I would much rather talk about Politics from a philosophical point of view then all these personal attacks

and yes the big winner is the CCP , that is one reason Australia dollar is so strong currently against the US dollar

1 Like

Please watch the vid I put up

And here is another from the same (INTeLLIGENT) Guy which is only a day or so old - but encapsulates the situation as extant just now !

Note @SmallPaul reference to "Trudaux (Failed teacher) and Jonson ( He who is controlled by ā€œprincess Nut-nutā€) - And ask yourselves which category those two fit into ?

and why in fact ā€œthe Donā€ is so reviled by the swamp creatures ?

(Alpha - {peut etre ? ) :wink:

Popcorn anyone ?

Sorry peeps - Iā€™m not playing the

White lives donā€™t matter

Game

Here in England! - we have a sligt tinge of hope !

1 Like

The old soviets couldnā€™t even dream of doing what the CCP have managed to do to the US.

Unless Trump crosses the Rubicon here and brings in martial law (executive order from 2018 allows him to do this) then I have a real fear for the future of the US and the world .

The US will never ever have a fair election again. This was always about more than Trump.

Anyway, back to my blog writing this episode of history has wasted too much of my time

2 Likes

I disagree [

Oh Cā€™mon !

Jesus Christ Himself could not do that ! - He had to be crucified in order to get his ideas accepted !

Ok ā€œthe Donā€ is pretty damned good - but better than "JC " ? - Methinks the Gentleman Doth demand too much !

Did you all feel the gravity of the present swell into history today?

Oh Yes ! :rofl: :rofl:

Go on I dare you !

Oh yes - not the way I would have liked I admit

But whatever happens political historians will be studying this for many years to come.

@enickma

Arrrrrh Nope

Blackduck

The confederate flag walked the halls of the US capitol building today for the first time in our history. Blood was shed in those halls. I donā€™t know about you but Iā€™ve been watching history unfold all day.

1 Like

@Falstaff

I was actually think of Jesus before - and how he would have dealt with all the haters and occupiers in his land.

This whole episode has hardly added anything to my emotional well-being. I enjoy politics but it really is quite unhealthy.

Normally I would not have taken quite so much an interest but this really is an exceptional moment in history.

As Iā€™ve stated many times before a Biden admin is going to be akin to a slow descent into hell - and Iā€™m wondering to I just turn the other cheek and make the most of my world or do I get more involved as times become more turbulent.

I think Iā€™m opting for the bury your head in the sand approach - a very Buddhist and Thai way of being - arguing the toss about politics just isnā€™t worth the time

3 Likes

Oh Dear a Confederate Flag. I think I saw a lot of Star Spankled Banners as well. I think you will find that over the next few years history will be made as people rebel against the lunatic left woke agenda.

Blackduck

1 Like

I know everyone sees this all very differently, but I am unexpectedly heartened, watching my democracy hold, live on TV right now. After the evacuation, congressional leaders had the courage to reconvene their work. For the first time in my life, I watched Mitch McConnell deliver a speech that I completely agreed with. Today was cathartic, and several senators previously willing to play certification delays find themselves humbled by these events, now ready to honor our history and do the right thing. Perhaps there is yet hope.

1 Like

At what point can we start talking about ā€œLeft derangement syndromeā€?

1 Like

Youā€™re being too kind. Not humbled. Scared. The reality of what Trump has allowed and literally egged on to happen. There at their door. Just a couple feet away. Mob rule televised to the world, and cheered on. Death at their door step and in their house. 4 dead. No law. No order. Shocking and an embarrassment.

2 Likes

Yes, that is a big deal. To my knowledge even during the civil war, that flag never made it in the capitol building. I know we have members from all over the world, and donā€™t remember where youā€™re from, but for many Americans yes that matters.

1 Like

If you say so.

Blackduck

1 Like

DC updates: 4 dead, 52 arrested, 14 police officers injured after pro-Trump rioters breach US Capitol; FBI opens investigation

1 Like

Trump is now more isolated than ever as his administration is in its last gasps, but the wheels of the democracy he sought to destroy keep turning

Many of the Republican senators who had promised to object to the certification of President-elect Joe Bidenā€™s victory in the general election changed their mind late Wednesday after a violent mob of President Donald Trumpā€™s supporters descended on the U.S. Capitol Wednesday