Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

EJ - Chart updates

Getting Closer to MAY high 1.328X area. Looking for weakness at this level to try a small short. Lets see

Very good area for a short. Waiting for confirmation. :o

whats going on in Gold ? :13: Large bearish candle to major support area. Interesting to see the break of support level.

Yes, interesting levels at the moment. I’d ordinarily be looking for shorting opportunities - indeed, I have been, recently - as logic says that it must at least dip at some point. However with such strong bullish momentum I’m sitting out - I wouldn’t want to go long from this level without a decent Entry, but shorting is just a gamble imho. So I’m sitting back and watching the fireworks!

Agreed, interesting chart. It’s hit that clear level and is currently throwing up an indecision bar for today - could be interesting opportunities around here, regardless of whether we get a bounce or a break.

You and I seem to look for similar things in similar charts!

Nice to see you around here mate. Yeah we have same levels and same setups. Lets see what we can get from these… Good luck :slight_smile:

Took a short at 1.33XX and exit with 70+ pips. Still no major sign of a reversal. More room for continuation.

Possible shoot up to 1.285X area indicating at the moment. Lets see…

Very good place & bearish PA behavior for shorts on Daily TF…

BUT PRICE BROKE ABOVE 200 EMA in weekly TF. Better to wait for a clear signal

Back to 100.XX or 75.XX ???

Chart Updates

It is important to have a correct mindset to trade successfully and limit losses. I would like to share very good video from my Mentor [B]Chris Capre [/B] on “Trading & The Mindset of Abundance”. Very useful video for newbies.

Trading and The Laws of Abundance - YouTube

Hi robert , Very useful thread specially for me who is trying to learn PA. Really interested to see one who is following Chris Capre as the mentor. I have an idea to register for a course with Chris Capre. I had few losses earlier and realized that learn to trade PA is the only option to success in this market. I hope you are aware about thread started by Chris Capre. I think you also can join there. This is a very useful video.

I have a very small question for you. How long will it take to success in using PA for forex trading and success in trading ?

Welcome On board mate. Please keep in your mind that you may have the most profitable system with you. But you may be still be losing because of lack of money management, does not have correct mind set. So prior to learn PA it is better to develop skills on money management, emotion controlling, etc. I highly recommend Chris Capre to follow a Price Action trading course.

I am so aware regarding thread started by Chris Capre. I don’t like to post my views on my mentors thread. Because he is so good at it and for me it is not ethical. I am also reading his posts everyday to get more information and updates. If any one interested follow Chris Capre on following thread.

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/45414-understanding-price-action-chris-capre-6.html

“Success” solely depend on your hand. For me it took nearly 03 years to be break-even. I am also still not so profitable. But can sustain in this market with good mind set and good money management. I cannot give exact time period for you. Only you can decide that.

My advice for you -

*Don’t risk money that you cannot afford to lose.
*Don’t risk more than 03% per trade
*Be discipline and control your emotions
*Cut losses and let winners run
*Learn to trade PA well
*Don’t buy holy grail
*Always trade with a stop loss

Good luck mate

Last day of the week. PA bearish at the moment. Expecting minimum 1.312X area at the moment. Currently locked 35+ pips on this trade. Stops to b.e

Chart Updates

Small short scalp on EJ. Locked in 25+ pips. Stop to b.e