Price Action, Fibos, Pivots and S&R Trading setups - Continue from here

Charts…

Very nice trades. Hope you got some good pips. I wish you a merry Christmas.

Hello Mate… Wish you the same mate. Lets hope year 2013 gonna be a best one for everyone :wink:

Stopped at B.E

Stopped at B.E. not gonna give any penny to market :16:

Took a long on EJ last Monday. Currently up 144+ pips. Still expecting more to close the year with more pips. :39:

GU long may be worth at this level. Expecting continuation up to 1.632X from here onward

Hi Perry,

Hope you still not follow Chris Capre Courses. I am not gonna promote him but I can assure that you can get some good knowledge from this course by Chris Capre.

Advanced Price Action Course | 2nd Skies Forex

Very Nice Trade. More pips for you

Thank you very much for this. Yeah I already decided to enroll in January for this course.

I think price already started to go up again

Wish you all the best. Try to get the best :57:

Took a long at 1.6131 area and currently up 60+ pips

Closed some with 215+ pips and rest running. Trying to get more chicken before 31st :45:

No sign of a reversal. Still expecting high on EUR. Small trade running with 50 + pips.

I found a website that covers a whole bunch of price action methods. I felt it added value to the community. Just another source… :slight_smile: Chapter 3: Price Action

Thank you for your input. Like I told earlier I am following Chris Capre as my mentor. Please check his threads and website. So you can add further knowledge on PA based strategies.

Learn Forex - Price Action & Ichimoku Strategies | 2ndSkiesForex

Price reversed quickly. Luckily got out with 30+ pips

Got out with 400 + pips on both trades.

Same levels playing on EU. No trades for me though indicating higher