Pro trader- looking to teach my method

I agree with banker (seems to happen often) except for the scam part. Since you are doing it for free one cant really call you a scam (or can I) however coming here on your first part and stating that you will not contribute to the site but follow me is spam. You are soliciting members of this forum with only 8 months experience. The members that do follow you should probably go ahead as they obviously have not read a single thing on here and should probably free up the server space for actual members that are willing to read and learn. However you should have read the forum rules before here Rule 2 might interest you. Now if you play by the rules then you might get a warmer welcome

Announcements - The Melting Pot

The “gurus” always lead off by say “Free! Free!”, once the newbies get into the private communications, away from the public threads, then the minor details of fees or profit sharing come out.

banker
u might be spending too much time in this forum
i was totally honest.
wish u all the best
bye
mony

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out…

Hmmmm I see I done runed off another one

Thats a good idea Yunny1 and bobmaninc - why don’t you guys show us your myfxbook too since you are asking? Y’know in all fairness as you are asking him for his…

I don’t remember them asking for people to join their training program… Nice try at being clever though.

Now that you asked them to post theirs… Now you have to post yours… Oh shoot! now I have to post mine. bites nails

jack markets
thanks ):
mony

Hey jack I never asked for it. I just told him what is was. So read my posts before putting words in my mouth

What you talking about Banker anyone can join my trading program. Its not a training program but I will let you join for free lol

http://forums.babypips.com/audusd/44604-bobmanincs-quest-short-aussie-into-extinction-20.html

No way! I don’t want to contribute to the extinction of my favorite pair to trade … Haha

I love threads like this, they’re hilarious. Bob, I think we should get you a uniform and a badge, you’re getting good at this stuff.

Notice how after he quickly posts 1954 times he slowly starts to lure inexperienced newbies in to his “free trading program” aka “not a training program”, yeah heard that before.

So bob, how much and do you accept paypal? :smiley:

As much as paypal will give me :smiley:

I ware a medium shirt and 34 pants :wink:

34?! Yikes…

I’ll just send two pairs of average size jeans and let you fashion them into something that will fit…

I can testify to the room these forums provide and it’s vast enough to host your methods. Consider sharing something scaled down… if it’s good you will draw more interest and less pokes by doing that versus saying you can or could elsewhere but not here. It leaves a big uncomfortable feeling in the readers here.

Please consider sharing… it’s very rewarding. :57:

[B]GLGT[/B]

Oi!! I wear a 34, and I am a veritable Adonis lol. Is this some sort of transatlantic sizing discrepancy?!? I know there’s a size Zero over there, after all. This side of the pond 34 is a model of slimness. Unless Bob’s 5’1’’, of course.

You’re right, but I fear you’re wasting your breath! Once kasar played the ‘it is too complicated and would take too long to post it all’ (I’m paraphrasing but that is what it amounted to) card I joined Bob in smelling a rat.

GLGT
thanks .
i got the feeling that everybody here r so afraid from “gurus”. well, in my view, although i am aware of all the faked gurus out there, most of us needs one. the fact there is only small percentage of real teacher out there should not deter u from looking for them. in the last 6 years i had 3 great gurus. ( i had some more but they did not do me any good).
nikos marmigas ( not sure about the family name) from “spartan trader”. great teacher from greece.
the second is NIAL FULLER- u can youtube him. very good and helpful trader from AUSTRALIA.
the third and the best trader i have ever been in touch with - JOE DINAPOLI -american who lives in bangkok.
i paid them a lot of money, especially to JOE DINAPOLI. i also went twice to bangkok to private seminars. (1500$ for 2
days seminar + the flight cost to bangkok). what i want say by that- that u will probably have to pay in order to get
good stuff. only very small tiny minority will do it totally by them self. i am not one of them.
being so afraid of being scammed and treating everybody u don’t know as a liar- is very problematic in my view.
everything u know- u learned from somebody, isn’t it? and u probably will do better in history test if u learned from a hystory teacher and not from your friends. i am not underestimating the forums channel for learning to trade by i never met so far pro trader that did its breakout by using forums only.
another important thing is that there is a big different between learning a system and learning to be profitable.
that is the reason that eventually i did it myself- became profitable in a consistent manner. it does not mean that i could do that without my “gurus”.
thanks
mony

I don’t think that it is a fear of gurus, and I don’t know why you bothered to list the various costs of your own education, it is more the point that you come onto a sharing forum telling us that you can trade well and want to teach, then when it is suggested that you could post some of your stuff you flat refuse, preferring to nudge us towards your own web presence away from this forum. So as it stands it appears that you are not here to post and share, but rather simply to poach some members, which is not cool. Plus, this has happened a fair few times in the past - and quite a lot recently, for some reason - and it generally ends up as a simple money-gathering exercise, in ways which were not mentioned at the outset.

There is no fear of gurus per se - although it’s a little off effectively to refer to yourself as a guru, surely that is something that time and others’ opinions will decide on?! - and little fear of paying; I myself paid a few thousand for a trading education and consider it money well spent. But when you come on a forum telling us of your trading prowess and desire to teach, yet won’t actually post anything about trading on that forum - that puts you, presentationally speaking, in with a bunch of former members who have not been good for the community.

ST