Pro trader- looking to teach my method

SIMON
maybe u r right. i understand what u r saying. still i do not think damage is caused.
i am not considering myself a trading guru. just a trader.
in any case- i will stop.
wish u all the best of trading
mony

Well, respect to you for taking it on the chin.

I only thought you were referring to yourself as a guru as you were criticized by a few members here, and your response was to speculate that there might be a fear of gurus on this forum. Apologies if I misread that.

Anyway, good luck with your trading, too, and I hope that the blog etc works out.

Simon

Hello Kasar,

I only knew about Forex World about 1 year ago… Since then I have been studying very hard with some good Friends that we have in here…
Now…Just give me some time, and you will see a trader making his breakout in this business without paying anything to anyone…
Since we all heared that traders start to become profitable after 3 years (at least) of experience from the Markets, I’ll just ask 2 more years from now and check me later on…:57:

GLGT

João

Nope 5’10 145-150 lbs depending on the time of day and the scale lol. I am by no means a big guy.

I like to think I give everyone the benefit of the doubt however once it is known they have no intentions on contributing to the forums then I figure let the poking begin. Might as well have some fun with you for wasting my time.

Haha… Yes 34 is normal… Just hurling a tongue in cheek jab that males on this side of the pond tend to give each other in a friendly manner :slight_smile:

Lol phew!!

Sent u email. Interested in learning something good from u. Hope u would consider me as ur next student.

Good luck with your trading! :slight_smile: