Professional Trader offering Free mentorship via Babypips chat room

I stopped in for the webinar by chance, after getting outa work late, I found Ere conducting his webinar explaining his style is based on institutional buying/selling trends. I had to dip out early while he was explaining one of the future’s index.

I still have many questions for him and his trading style like entry and exit definitions, stoploss and take profit goals. What time frames he uses to watch position, what tf’s he uses as confirmation. Also what confirmation signals he uses.

I saw no indicators other than candlesticks and drawing some s/r lines.

I hope to catch more of this some other time. Maybe he might record his webinars…

I would like to join in the next session. Will there be one tonight?

I think you said that trading fx futures is more profitable than trading spot fx. If that is the case then can you explain why?

Hey guys, chat room open, check it out

jay is currently webcasting:

tinyurl.com/4yqzhrs

some good stuff here! check it out!

edit: on break for 1 hour. we will resume at 1:00 am EST or 10:00 pm PDT

Hey all…webinar starting right now. Live trading, real money… questions welcome. Maybe learn a thing or two…or even share some of your own successful methods in the market :slight_smile:

here’s a link to the free trading webinar. going on for the next 10 hours… until after U.S. equities markets open!

tinyurl.com/4yqzhrs

Hi Jay

Pls count me in.

what a great opportunity to look over the shoulder of a pro. I’m in. Thanks,

really really interesting and good stuff. I am hoping to continue to learn from Jay.

i want to join wit u.really i wanna learn…hw can i ?any id or skype?

Very interesting webinar. Strong focus on price action, supply/demand. Scalping methodology, but concepts make sense on any chart.

Do you make use of a trading journal, or did you when you were learning ? With so many trades in a day I guess there is no point doing that ?

Thanks, well definitely be watching for the next one.

Oh and I think I missed this part, but do you largely enter by entry orders rather than market orders. I am constantly seeing nice trades based on similar price action and structure, but don’t take them just as the price gets there as I think they wont work out. 10-30 pip moves off good levels intraday do generally work, I can see that strict entry orders would resolve this for me, but find it so hard to set and forget.

I would think that you have limit orders (based on a perfect entry) and then when and if triggered, actively manage those positions closely watching price action structure and dynamicallly adjusting stops and tps as you watch the trade ?

Would that be accurate ?

Your summary there, limit orders, active management, adjusting stops/tps…that’s exactly correct. Now, in deference to the market order… I do use it about 30% of the time…but only when VERY actively scalping, almost exclusively during the first hour of the crude oil market futures, and maybe the first hour of the Russell 2K or NQ index futures. SO, 3 markets of the 11-12 I trade…for maybe 1 - 1.5 hrs per day. That’s it.

The rest is limit. Limit orders are also my bigger money makers. But your summary is perfect

For those who requested…I won’t do this often (or maybe ever again), but here is an idea of how the method I teach and the way I trade it works

For those who find the pic too small…it’s 20 trades, 5 losers, 15 winners, net profit = Over $700.

Thanks for a very informative webinar today. I’m looking for a method that can be used on various timeframes, with principles that don’t rely on signals or oscillators and has a good success rate. Look forward to following your webinars in the days to come to help me understand it fully.

Hello Jay, this is Heba from London…I tried very hard to get through this morning but the Internet was playing up::8: I can hear you inviting me to join in but I guess you could not hear my questions.:8: Anyway, this is a great opportunity and I would love to be a part of it. Sorry I missed session…looking forward to the next one.

Was session recorded? Is there away to access the lesson you covered / I missed today?:51:

Thank you so very much for sharing.

How about per month… Would you say you’re profitting almost every month for a while now?

how can I join the webinar? and when is it?

Jay,

This sound like something that I am willing to be open minded to and learn from you.

Sincerely,

The Chit

Hi Jay, Nice of you to share lots of things!

Didn’t see any of your webinars though, but I’m looking forward to see it.
I think it’ll be nice if you make a schedule with the days and hours even to the open public webinars, at least it’ll be nice for me that lives in UTC -3 as it seems I’ll be awake for some late hours.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!