Professional Trader offering Free mentorship via Babypips chat room

I was in for a part of your last session and I was very pleased. I very rarely do this, but I’ll say that I give you my seal of approval :smiley: (how presumptuous was this by me?)

Seriously, welcome to BP! Glad to have you here! I will certainly try to catch more of your sessions as they’re well worth the time for me, even though you’re a short term trader and I’m forced by work, circumstances to be a 4H trader.

Well thank you O9! Always nice to get a thumbs up from a successful trader such as yourself… and thanks to everyone else who has checked everything out and contributed.

Tonight - I am not sure if I will be on tonight or not… iIf I am, it will be between now and U.S. open.

Will be posting a schedule for the week later today.

Jay

Hello sir,
I would like to apply for apprenticeship. I am not much experienced and I mostly use Price action from Support and Resistance to trade.

regards.

Good God. Just saw this now and would love to be an apprentice. Could someone please tell me how to opt in?

Kind regards.

Hey Jay, I’m interested. Count me in. How can we get in the chat?

Well…you all are invited :slight_smile: I’m logging on right now to chat room…if there are some interested parties…i’ll do a mini webinar.

Jay

Hi Jay,

How to join? Got a link?

Here you guys go…live webinar now at this link:

JaysTradingmentorship - AnyMeeting | Free Web Conferencing, Webcast and Webinar Service

Hey guys… to all who attended…thanks for coming. To the few who saw me scalp crude oil, I hope you got something out of it…as in… it wasn’t too confusing to follow. I get a fair amount out of it also… Im going to post a schedule later today. For those of you who have checked my stuff out, feel free to leave positie or negative comments. thanks.

Jay

Fantastic session learning about supply and demand trading. And was really cool just seeing you making money with just a few lines (supply/demand), though I still didn’t get it. Thanks Jay, great insight and I’m looking forward to the next session. :slight_smile:

Might be wide of the mark, but from the brief description it sounds very similar to a concept discussed in topics covered by a group of people teaching under the umbrella of the Online Trading Academy.

They also discuss & present setups that originate from the imbalance of supply & demand zones.

Absolutely brilliant! Watching you trade live, was motivational to say the least because not only did you make good money scalping…you kept your cool at all times.:35:

Although this was the first time that I looked at supply and demand in isolation i.e. no other indicators or oscillators, you actually explained it really well and as I mentioned to you earlier, if one practices and practices some more perhaps in time it really will be easy as you make it look.

Appreciate your time. Thank you very much. When is the next session?:8:

Hey Jay,

I would love to join your session. When is ur next session? Even better what should I do to get to see you trade live?
I dont have much experience but I dedicate to learn to learn… :slight_smile:

Regards,
HJ

i would love to join you

I would love to join
please let us all know how to join and what is the schedule

Likewise. I’d like to join too.

This is a rare opportunity - someone willing to share the daily routine. I thought thousands would want to jump on this and am surprised the list is relatively small, but that’s just fine!

I think this experience will take all involved to another level, especially Jay. Trading is psychologically hard enough to get to a good place in the protection of your own privacy. I think the market is a mirror designed to blow your faults out of proportion, and literally make you pay for the lesson at the same time! The fact that you can stick to your guns with an audience is testament to the hard work you must have put in to date.

I’d love to learn whatever you have to teach.

Regards,
Andy

You have my interest.
Somtimes I am banging my head against the charts and thinking if I just had some experienced help here.
Heaven knows in this game one needs to learn everything available.
How do I get the time that the webinars are active.

He doesn’t trade the forex…

Yeah, I kind of noticed that, a little, um, well, uuuh, shall we say interesting? The last time I tuned in there was talk about the Russell, SP, etc.

The Ever Confused VIPER

He sure traded forex when I was in there and by the way, does it even matter? A chart is a chart right - what’s applicable to the S&P works for EURUSD as well.