Rags To Riches - Multi Traders

I didn’t have the $20 fool! I lost that ej trade which took me down to the 18’s… On the bright side, I mirked ej today! So I have 22 now. When I get home before open on sunday I will start the challenge and pull out the extra 2. So I start at $20.00 even. You can have a one day head start, your going to need it xD. I gotta open the new myfxbook account too.

yeah, im gonna need it,

:39:

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;618201”]yeah, im gonna need it, :39:[/QUOTE]

XD, nah maybe not lol. You got skills man. At your rate of growth, you could probably start off with $10 and pass me. My goal is 12.5% growth a day with only 50% account invested and a mass loss of 25% acct bal. 25% if price hits my 100 pip sl. This is granted I don’t make a recovery trade in another pair like I did in AJ yesterday (actually was a great idea).

its about being consistent, and “recovery” mode is a bad habit to get consistent with…

Food for thought, *Tinggg

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;618208”]its about being consistent, and “recovery” mode is a bad habit to get consistent with… Food for thought, *Tinggg[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with recovering loss while still sticking to the systems rules. I have 2 options for trade recovery :slight_smile: both are built into the system, so I wouldn’t say it’s a bad habit for me. For most yes.

Well, you better bring your “[B]A[/B]” game, my 90 day goal is $7,000,001

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;618343”]Well, you better bring your “A” game, my 90 day goal is $7,000,001[/QUOTE]

XD. I wrote down a goal sheet for myself the other day. I am going to to lower my standards. I have $22 now, if I could put myself up to $200 my the end of the month I would be hella happy. But any profit period is a acceptable :). 7 mil in 90 days? What’s your startup cap?

The $20.66 cents, you know, the current account Im working right in this thread…

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;618350”] The $20.66 cents, you know, the current account Im working right in this thread…[/QUOTE]

Like I said when I get back I’m making that new fxbook. So I’m ahead by like $2? Uh oh. I will start at $20 though. I just glad I’m not back in the $18’s like I was the day I was supposed to start

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;618353”] Like I said when I get back I’m making that new fxbook. So I’m ahead by like $2? Uh oh. I will start at $20 though. I just glad I’m not back in the $18’s like I was the day I was supposed to start[/QUOTE]

on my last post I was asking if u trade on margin or levrage …?

[QUOTE=“Libertysilver;618359”] on my last post I was asking if u trade on margin or levrage …?[/QUOTE]

Not to sure the difference between Margin and leverage? Margin in history meant credit, but leverage is margin in fx? I have 50:1 leverage. So my $20 ($22 now) is really me trading $1000.

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;618360”] Not to sure the difference between Margin and leverage? Margin in history meant credit, but leverage is margin in fx? I have 50:1 leverage. So my $20 ($22 now) is really me trading $1000.[/QUOTE]

Yes you trade on margin when you trade on margin you have a fixed levrage of 1:50

Cheak out XMmarket or hotforex ,
With low leverage like that and small capital like I said befor it’s much longer and harder to reach your goals on my account I have leverage 1:200
So with $25 im borrowing my brokers money to hold bigger position it can work for you or againts you ? Honestly on a good week I can make $350- from $20 using leverage
That’s what I was trying to say befor it seems like you guys are making $1 2$s off like 40 50 pips

I’m not here to promote any brokers or anything I’m just giving a suggestion that may or may not work for you but as a forex trader you should always know the difference between margin & leverage I suggest you look into it ,. That’s why I suggested before to open 2 account one for spread betting with decent leverage , & another on margin with leverage with like 1:50 with a reasonable investment

In the past I would possibly have been interested. The problem is with 200:1 I would not be able to set a 100 pip SL. Too much risk using 200:1.

50:1 is the max I will go, I know exactly how many units I am willing to risk regardless of leverage. Maximum I am willing to lose if I get stopped out is 25% account balance with 50% of my capital invested. This allows me to trade high risk, but minimize my potential loss and yet have a good stop loss for my current strategy that will never get hit by my brokers bullsh** stop hunting.

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;618364”]In the past I would possibly have been interested. The problem is with 200:1 I would not be able to set a 100 pip SL. Too much risk using 200:1. 50:1 is the max I will go, I know exactly how many units I am willing to risk regardless of leverage. Maximum I am willing to lose if I get stopped out is 25% account balance with 50% of my capital invested. This allows me to trade high risk, but minimize my potential loss and yet have a good stop loss for my current strategy that will never get hit by my brokers bullsh** stop hunting.[/QUOTE]

Yes I agree but it’s longer to make money and with the right risk. Management you can still limit your risk with 200:1 levrage but these other brokers give you the oprutinity to choose your leverage u can make your leverage1:1 one if you want but it would be much harder & longer to reach your goal may I ask what lot sizes you trade with on a $20 account

[QUOTE=“Libertysilver;618367”] Yes I agree but it’s longer to make money and with the right risk. Management you can still limit your risk with 200:1 levrage but these other brokers give you the oprutinity to choose your leverage u can make your leverage1:1 one if you want but it would be much harder & longer to reach your goal may I ask what lot sizes you trade with on a $20 account[/QUOTE]

5 cents 10cents 20cents. A pip ?

[QUOTE=“Libertysilver;618369”] 5 cents 10cents 20cents. A pip ?[/QUOTE] 5 cents a pip. But it goes up daily. If I get stopped out I lose $5 of my $20. I could care less how much leverage that is available to me, I am only willing to lose $5 maximum on my account on the first trade. Even at 50:1 I only put in $10 in the first trade regardless of currency.

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;618371”] 5 cents a pip. But it goes up daily. If I get stopped out I lose $5 of my $20. I could care less how much leverage that is available to me, I am only willing to lose $5 maximum on my account on the first trade. Even at 50:1 I only put in $10 in the first trade regardless of currency.[/QUOTE]

Well my friend your in for a journey 100pips for 5$ it’s crazy to much time consuming , when I can risk 2% of my $20 to make 20+ on a 100pips , next week I will load up $20 and for the week I will send u my trade log by then end of the week I should have a balance of $100 usd
. Just making a suggestion that leverage would make things a lot easier for you , but anything is possible and if your comfortable trading the way your trading do it bro I have nothing againts. It or anything , but I do recommend looking up trading in leverage vs margin I will send a link or 2 to this thread if your Interested.

US citizens can only trade at 50:1 or less… We have no option at this point.

Its about compounding, being right, and being right often.

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;618376”]US citizens can only trade at 50:1 or less… We have no option at this point. Its about compounding, being right, and being right often.[/QUOTE] Correct you are.

@Liberty

Besides, it’s practice to me right now. I treat my $22 like I would 100k. It’s scalable. Anything over 50:1 leverage spells out disaster. Would love to see your results man. Besides I’m still learning how to trade my system, I’m not trying to blow through my account for 4th time, spent thousands of hours getting this far and even if my time is only worth 5 cents a pip right now, that’s fine with me.

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;618377”] Correct you are. @Liberty Besides, it’s practice to me right now. I treat my $22 like I would 100k. It’s scalable. Anything over 50:1 leverage spells out disaster. Would love to see your results man. Besides I’m still learning how to trade my system, I’m not trying to blow through my account for 4th time, spent thousands of hours getting this far and even if my time is only worth 5 cents a pip right now, that’s fine with me.[/QUOTE]

I live in Canada & laws are abit different here ,
I hear what your sayying , my results are pretty good , up & down , so far past 2 months haven’t been the best for me but , over all my results are pretty good