Rags To Riches - Multi Traders

i thought you were joining this challange, ?

and, if your not, put your thoughts in Leg0nds other thread, ty

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;618382”]and, if your not, put your thoughts in Leg0nds other thread, ty[/QUOTE]

Hey now… I own all the threads O.o. Jk jk. And yeah that’s what I thought? Thought liberty was joining the challenge?

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;618385”] Hey now… I own all the threads O.o. Jk jk. And yeah that’s what I thought? Thought liberty was joining the challenge?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I’m down , I mainly trade gold though & usdcad

[QUOTE=“Libertysilver;618388”] Yeah I’m down , I mainly trade gold though & usdcad[/QUOTE]

Alright cool. Set up a new fxbook account, start with $20 and let’s get ready to rumble!

my wife just came home with a white, button up dress shirt and a tie, and said from now on, i have to wear it when im trading

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;618395”]my wife just came home with a white, button up dress shirt and a tie, and said from now on, i have to wear it when im trading[/QUOTE]

Lol. Having you treat it like a real job I see . She must have snapped a peak at the profits you have been making, and said pj’s just don’t cut it anymore haha.

Well, I tell my kids," dress for success", you dont present yourself as a bum, untied shoes, saggy pants, and messy hair… And I need to dress for success, and ditch the wind pants, and the , " You Mad Bro" teeshirts, lol…

Now, I need a big, phat, fake gold watch, lol… Its my " millionaire starter Kit",

And whats funny, is Im serious…

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;618401”]Now, I need a big, phat, fake gold watch, lol… Its my " millionaire starter Kit", And whats funny, is Im serious…[/QUOTE]

Hehe. Foolzgold watches are “in” nowadays I see! Good point, dress for success. Very true. Boosting mental strength through image works wonders. So Sunday you are going to look like the boss I take it? Do you have to study in nice clothes as well?

The study part is done with, i spent 4 years doing that,

[QUOTE=“MoneyNVRSleeps;618407”]The study part is done with, i spent 4 years doing that,[/QUOTE]

More than me. Maybe I’m just lucky or maybe I have another 10 years… Do you trade Sundays?

if the price has movement, Im looking for a signal, so yes…

Sept 26th , 2010 was the first day I “stumbled” into Forex… Sept 25th, 2010, I was a hardcore Horse Racing Handicapper. I havent watched a Race since that day…

how do you trade in forex? I mean , what is your strategy ?

With 15k what should my leverage be and is it possible for me to get to 100-150k within 90 days? I can collect about 150 pips a day and 450 on a good one.

[QUOTE=“PlPSTAR;618558”]With 15k what should my leverage be and is it possible for me to get to 100-150k within 90 days? I can collect about 150 pips a day and 450 on a good one.[/QUOTE]

Very possible if you have a superior edge and trade high risk. If you are already making 150-400 pips per day I don’t even know why you would ask. 50:1 leverage is what I use, if you are in the us… 50:1 is the max you can get. If your outside the US, I still recommend a max of 50:1 for capital preservation.

[QUOTE=“Leg0nd;618560”] Very possible if you have a superior edge and trade high risk. If you are already making 150-400 pips per day I don’t even know why you would ask. 50:1 leverage is what I use, if you are in the us… 50:1 is the max you can get. If your outside the US, I still recommend a max of 50:1 for capital preservation.[/QUOTE]

Do you have any brokers you recommend? I’m in the United States.

[QUOTE=“PlPSTAR;618558”]With 15k what should my leverage be and is it possible for me to get to 100-150k within 90 days? I can collect about 150 pips a day and 450 on a good one.[/QUOTE]

With 15k I would suggest 1:100 leverage

Moneynvrsleeps how long have you been trading for , ?

[QUOTE=“PlPSTAR;618570”] Do you have any brokers you recommend? I’m in the United States.[/QUOTE]

Short and sweet. Oanda. Best broker we have in the USA at the moment. Do some research yourself, me and moneynvrsleeps use Oanda if I am correct. Correct me if I am wrong money.