Raj Napal Brampton Forex Robot.Very good 99% Success rate. Anyone used it?

A profit is a profit dude. In forex if you have made a profit, you should be happy. Tell us more trades, if the results are good I will order mine next week. Keep us posted. :wink:

Big sl is always big risk, no matter how tight break-even you set.
If you set tighter break-even, the original sl gets hit more rarely, but the loss is bigger compared to average profit.
If you set looser break-even, the original sl gets hit more usually, but the loss is smaller compared to average profit.

The original sl still gets hit eventually, I guarantee it.

Heres a similar ea thread made by me, the ea might be even profitable but I decided to abandon it because I was not satisfied with the security of profits.
http://forums.babypips.com/expert-advisors-automated-trading/69261-these-too-good-test-results-credible.html

It might be bigger than the average profit, but the amount of profits you make overall will be more than the loss. It might not be that much more but in the end its a profit. I have used similar tactics in the past and they do work. They just take more time to build your account and looks like raj napal is one of them.

But the problem is that you canā€™t be sure how often the losses will come in the future. You could run two years with solid profits, then boom - 3 consecutive losses and you are at 0-profit.
Iā€™m not saying it cannot be profitable, but we have to remember the risk.

jakeroberts, would you suppose raj napal can be used on a micro account too? I am thinking of putting it on a micro account just to see. I have an old fxcm account.

Yup I think you can. Just need to adjust the lot size accordingly. Switch 0.10 to 0.01.

Ok I am going to put it on my account and let it run.

So far EUR/USD is showing $70.00 in profit if I close the position now. I am going to let it ride and see what happens. But it took a few days to get to this point.

Yup $60 profit for me on USDCAD today. Looks good so far all have been profits.

Really? With what lot size? In the myfxbook account I donĀ“t see that.

Raj Napal took two trades at 1.00 lot size. But note, I set it to 1.00 the default was 0.10.

jake wouldnā€™t you say that is risky?If they suggested not to change the coordinates, why did you do that? Just curiousā€¦

The name of this EA puzzles me. Brampton is a suburb of Toronto, Canada that has a large Indian and South Asian community. A google search indicates that Raj Napal is a disbarred lawyer from Brampton.

I have no knowledge of this lawyer, or the EA, or any knowledge of whether or not they are connected, I just find it a very odd name. Even more so since the website speaks of years of trading but the myforexbook site only shows a few months.

Hopefully the users here will complete their review and tell us the truth. I can say, with great certainty, that if it is simply an EA and claims it is 99% accurate, then the something extremely wrong. Either the results are false, or there will be a catastrophic loss that has yet to be encountered.

The laws of mathematics are immutable. Every system has an expectancy, some are indeed positive expectancies, but outside of the Virtu algorithms I have never seen a genuine 99% accuracy in trading.

Please keep us informed as to your real world results.

Ummā€¦ what?

They asked not change any of their parameters. Lot sizes are for you to decide and is perfectly fine.

I did the same and am confused by the name as well. But in retrospect there are many or almost all of them(EAā€™s)that claim profits. So why single this one out? Its worth a try, just like everything elseā€¦

Brampton was granted a Market Charter in 1252 by King Henry III. Its UK history and it also has a very long history and ties to India. Raj Napal EA obviously has based itā€™s theme from that as you can see there is a picture of a Maharaj on the box which I believe means indian King but not sure.

I made three points, which one of them confused you.

1] That I found the name to be odd, and what a google search revealed.

2] The mathematics of the claims of success are too good to be true. There is something wrong.

3] That i genuinely hope the reviewers continue their testing and advise us as to their real world results.

I have now looked closer that the Bob Newman / Raj Napal website. In particular the affiliates section lists as sales tip item number 1 - [B]post reviews of RaJ Napal.[/B]

I also note that this simple thread is the most viewed thread on the babypips forum. That seems odd. Quite frankly my internal scam and bullshgt meter is starting to make noises ā€¦ā€œDanger Wil Robinson, Danger, Dangerā€

I hope that the reviewers are not connected to Bob Newman/Raj Napal in anyway. But of course if they are they will deny it, and if they are not they will deny it. So there you have it, one has to simply rely on the trust of an anonymous person on the internet.

So do you have a specific and more detailed question beyond a post counter increase of " Ummā€¦ what?"

There are many places named Brampton. My comment was about the google connection of using both Brampton and Raj Napal together. It was simply a curiosity nothing else.

The picture of the box I see on their website has no Maharaj on it. You must have a different picture of the box since no actual cardboard box with printing on it exists for this downloaded software product. Things are not as obvious as you say they are, in fact, there is much about this EA that is getting murkier as time passes.

Please continue to post your unbiased real world live test results.

In answer to why, because this thread is the most viewed thread on babypips it has caught my attention.

In my view everything is not worth a try. As a general statement of life I prefer to review, perform some due diligence, and think, then I may try something.

I have made no opinion of this EA at this time.