Raj Napal Brampton Forex Robot.Very good 99% Success rate. Anyone used it?

Just marketers doing their thing bro. Just another bot that will burn ones account in 6 weeks.

Fducking hate marketers

These guys that just joined our thread are jokers. Ok so in google Raj Napal who is a brampton lawyer from the law society shows up and is irrelevant to the name. I don’t see how that has anything to do with this EA in any way. Its a freagin “name”…lol. All I see is a few guys who are trying to troll our thread and screw it up… anyway…jake roberts any trades taken yesterday?

Hi new to the forum but I am local to Brampton I have been looking around the web and the 2 guys listed as authors are Brampton residents of Indian decent hence the Brampton edition probable to louer back home comrades to the robot as Brampton is very well known in India an d Pakistan not sure of there affliation to Bob Newmen it looks like there main web work is clickbank affliation as they have 2 other binary robots on click bank along with many other software promotions here is a link to there

Raj Napal site 2ae7ee9cwf7m03ueg5y6t9tl0v.hop.clickbank . net/

and if you follow it back through Clickbank you can find there other products the one curious thing is they are not trying to ram a broker of their choice to you and from looking at other sites the software robot seems to be working and for 49 dollars mite be worth a try

Anyways that’s my 2 cents

It had 3 wins 1 loss yesturday

Brampton is which country, Canada, U.K., some other?

Sir:

I am asking legitimate questions about the company behind this EA, I am asking about it’s advertised success rate which seems extremely high (almost too good to be true), I am asking about the actual real world test results of the members, and I am asking how this little thread of relatively no consequence and little interest to the majority of traders has become the most viewed thread on this entire forum.

None of that is trolling.

Since you are the original poster are you keeping track of the total win/loss ratio and percentage wins for all of the members so that a statistically significant expectancy curve can be calculated?

Could you expand on that by stating the size of the average win compared to the size of the loss?

As an exaggerated example; 3 wins that average $100 to a loss of $1 is good, 3 wins of $20 average to a loss of $1,000 is bad.

Brampton is a city just north of Toronto Ontario and was the first city in Canada to have Native of India elected to a Federal seat in the House of Commons very large base of Indian reidence

Well, would you look at that. Jeez, Jake, I guess it was not so obvious after all.

So how is your little money maker doing so far? I just completed some manual trades on the Asian markets and made a couple of £’s, is Raj Napal grinding out those overnight profits for you?

Hey Scammers … what happened to your thread marketing your garbage EA.

You all have deserted the ship, not posting those big winning numbers.

Newbie’s be warned if someone in the FX Industry is trying to sell you something it is 99.9999999% garbage.

Could you tell me how to set it up. I set it follow SET files, but it only worked on EURUSD I won 2 lot, but USDCAD it never get it, I tried almost o week and I email tech Supports they set up for me 3 times it same problem ? it only works EURUSD. ?

It takes EURUSD trades more often but it does take USD/CAD trades as well. It took 4 trades yesterday and all were profit. This robot is impressive.

Raj where did you go? Your myxbook is rocking it… i’m buying 30 of them EAs

are you still making profit with this EA?

******The name of this EA puzzles me. Brampton is a suburb of Toronto, Canada that has a large Indian and South Asian community. A google search indicates that Raj Napal is a disbarred lawyer from Brampton.

I have no knowledge of this lawyer, or the EA, or any knowledge of whether or not they are connected, I just find it a very odd name. Even more so since the website speaks of years of trading but the myforexbook site only shows a few months.

Please, if you had read the articles … This particular Lawyer was exonerated as the Lead Lawyer was disbarred etcetera. Raj Napal was the Junior Lawyer until the Lead Lawyer ran into his trouble.

Whats so puzzling about a name? Raj means king and Nepal is a name of a country although the spelling is different. There is nothing puzzling that I can see. The robot’s stats show that the robot has been used for quite some time but the developers/team itself has years of experience in trading. This EA is actually good, I am still using on one of my accounts. The profits build slowly but they are consistent. Whats more puzzling to me is why you would go so far into reading articles about this raj napal lawyer when this ea has no affiliation with him. :wink:

Tunucks, You just the name of EA. You should give details of this EA. Please provide details of this EA and where we can find it?

This thread is build-up by the same accounts that also advertise other trading signal services.

You should not rely on this thread when chosing to purchase or to subscribe to this product. The effective working is not proven and the so-called results of this product are reported after the fact. So it is not to verify whether this product actually gave a valid signal to capture that profit.

Be warned!

Wonder if this thread will close soon???