Real Traders, Real Money

So why continue the question on other boards if you get banned somewhere else? And for that matter, why admit you got banned in the first place? That just adds to any possible suspicion.

And like daydreamer said: If you’ve been hanging around for awhile, it doesn’t take much to get an idea of who is trading live and who is trading demo.

I am confused here. :confused: :confused:

What on earth brought up the “banned” matter? :confused:

I [U]agree with you[/U] in your last statement quoted above!!

I can assure you that everyone on this forum is/has demo traded and many are trading real money (live).

But for reasons of [U]confidentiality [/U]and [U]security[/U], no-one is really going to tell you very much.
Is that not obvious?

[B]Now its about time that you understood that!![/B]

I posted the question on many boards to see who was really trading with real money. Why admit I was banned? Why hide it? Someone would discover it, post it and then try to use it against me, just like you are doing.

Get an idea? THOU SHALT NOT ASSUME. It’s such a simple yes/no question but so many have so much more to say.

Tymen, I don’t wish to discuss anything with you. Your actions have shown me what you’re about. Please don’t post here anymore.

I am not asking anyone to tell me anything other than YES they trade with real money or NO they don’t. If they care to post a chart or 2 showing what they look at, that would just be an added bonus.

Perhaps, I should have made this simple request instead:

If you trade with real money, please post a chart of your setup.

But, I am sure the same people would have responded in the same way.

I probably wouldn’t discover it because I really don’t care. I have no reason to use anything against anyone on a message board. That would be too much drama for me.

You have a handful of posts and you’ve become very defensive after receiving some appropriate answers from members of a community to a question of semi-personal nature (to some). If you’ve been around and participated as a member of the community for a time, your question might have been received differently.

Not assuming anything, just a common sense observation.

Let me also add that your posting/communication style seems familiar… :wink: :slight_smile:

Defensive? The question is a simple YES or NO. But there seems to be a group of people that sit in judgment as if they are better than others just because of the number of posts they have. It the quality, not the quantity, of the posts that matters.

If you don’t like the question, then just ignore it. Does trashing this thread make you feel good? Feel superior? Feel righteous? Are people with a few post easy targets for the forum bullies to pick on? Is this forum like Jr. High School where the new kid gets picked on? As I mentioned before, I have been reading this forum for a long time so you can’t fool me.

CoolCat

Default Different backgrounds, same goal
Hey, I’m a forex noob and thankful that I was referred to babypips as my starting point for the long road to being a professional forex trader! I noticed a lot of posts where people say they wished they had found this site sooner and I guess I’m one of the lucky ones that did

Anyways I am curious… what kind of people tend to become forex traders? I am interested in what kind of background you guys have.

I myself am in my early 20’s, just graduated from university with a honors bio degree. While trying to figure out what to do with my life, I stumbled upon forex and figured now is as good a time as any to learn about it.

Just wanted to know what kind of pedigree the rest of you have. Are most of you guys business grads? What sort of job did you have prior to or as you trade? Did you even need higher education? Can a science brain cut it on the forex floor? Curious to see where I am relative to the rest of the babypips community. Let me know! Thanks!

Hey look, there’s another new guy. Only 2 posts. Are you going to pick on him, too? His questions are way more personal than the one I asked.

LOL, I must say watching you thrashing around the site dodging bullets elicits far more mirth than your run of the mill sit-com.

So pray tell, what exactly do you intend doing with all this fascinating information once you receive it?

Your new buddy daedalus� Fib strategy set-up back up at post #5 not �live� or stimulating enough for you??

Exactly how many pointless one off set-ups on the back of live money does one person need to observe before firing into action?

Funny how the only charts you appear to be hauling up on your travels belong to another freak who spent 95% of his time dodging similar bullets���strange huh? :rolleyes:

Another venomous post from a she-snake this time.

What am I going to do with the information? There is nothing to do with the information. It just let’s you know who is trading with real money and who isn’t. You can then decide for yourself.

Obviously, you haven’t looked at my charts close enough to see indicators from more than one source.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Decide what exactly?

“Ohhh looky there, Mr xxxx is trading with [B]real, live money[/B]…quick, let me scramble onto his thread & absorb all this fabulous, professional information…after all, if he’s trading with [B]real, live money [/B]he must be a genuine, sharp shooter…I daren’t miss this golden opportunity to learn something really, really worthwhile”

There’s one born every minute.

And that tells me all I need to know about how long you’re going to last in this game.

We all enjoy a passionate debate occasionally, but we don’t like (or allow) flaming…it’s one of our rules and I feel this thread is starting to head down that road. Let’s be civil to each other and not let it go there…cool???

Quite right too Pipcrawler, you�re all being nasty & horrid. Whatever next? Poor Brian�s shins are all grazed & red & you�ve torn a hole in his nice new shorts.

We keep telling you to go easy on the caffeine, but will you listen??!! :smiley:

[I]*Jos stands behind Pipcrawler sniggering & pointing whilst her big sister receives a severe ticking off *[/I]

Now clear up your outstanding work & go straight home for your bath Tessie, you hear?

No funky bars or dance clubs tonight for you missy. Me, Jimmy & the guys will have our fun without you!!

:rolleyes: :smiley: :cool:

This website is really getting old. Why don’t all of the internet sleuths just not post if they don’t want to add to the thread. Its getting harder and harder to find a post on this site that someone hasn’t decided to become Beretta or Kojak! You people need to get a trading life and let everyone else decide for themselves whether it is worth responding to someones post or not! Sheesh!

Maybe because you get in a topic and start discussing what’s not to the point and pm that person with ****ing language and after that when you get answered then you start to cry!!!

That’s to the point!!!

People are so fast irritated by some-one. If they don’t agree with it shut up and let that post go by. It’s that simple.
I am not that long here but what i see, it are always the same persons that start discussing. People get a life and speak for yourself and stop attacking other people.

Damn i wish i could speak a lot better this language.

Yes, I am the “new kid on the block” and some people tried to bully me. I see there are few rational people on here.

PipCrawler knows these people broke the rules and should be banned. But for some strange reason he let one back on after a short ban. Doesn’t make any sense to me because now that person stuck their nose over here as a trouble maker. If you let Tymen get away with this again, then you lose credibility in my book, PipCrawler. Just because someone has been around a long time or posts a bunch doesn’t give them the right to bully or belittle others. Apply the rules fairly or get rid of the rules… no exception.

It’s so interesting that there is one thread that asks how much you have invested and another that asks about your pedigree and no one has flamed those threads. I think those questions are way more invasive than my simple question yet people decided to flame me. What’s the reason for that? I really want to know. No one has posted anything nasty on those 2 threads. What gives?

To be frank, you’ve given me no incentive as to why I should provide any information at all. I stand to gain no profit from anyone that I share such information with. Nor do I stand to gain any significant merit.

I have no system to sell. No need to have any formal or informal recognition of accomplishments. To simply say I trade live and post charts does absolutely nothing.

Furthermore, if one were to even search this site, it’s quite apparent who’s trading live and there’s plenty of charts that are posted by those that do.

The question you pose is quite flawed as the apparent reasoning behind it holds no merit. Take no offense, but if the intentions of such questioning were more apparent, one could understand why they might feel inclined to answer.

For now, my direct answer to your question is… “Figure it out yourself what I do and how.”