Real Traders, Real Money

I have figured out that I will ignore you.

The prevailing sentiment on this thread is correct.

Nobody has any obligation to share a damn thing
with clear and obvious antagonistic loser like you.
Why should anyone have to prove anything to anyone?
What else do you want? People’s tax filings?
Utterly ridiculous !!! One thing is painfully obvious.
You don’t know a damn thing about trading, never will,
and you will never be successful. Why do I say this?
It is painfully obvious from your pessimistic and
challenging posts that doesn’t touch on anything
of value that you really know nothing. Yet you want
people to prove stuff to you by showing their
what next? Their trading statements? WTF for?
And let people fight on here… I am all for it.
Only pansy fairies ***** about being “flamed” or
someone not being banned. Then stay the hell off
of the forum and go ask your antagonistic questions
to the real losers on Felix Homo Eroticus Scum on his forum ok?
The better question is:

Why the hell do you care who is trading live using real money?
Are you? Huh antagonistic useless prat? Well?

Good trader always will be trade on real and his own money…and he never will go on forums - he already has all money and knowledge…

Disagree entirely. There are many successful and profitable traders in forex that frequent forums. Without forums or other such interactions, an online trader can feel quite isolated, bored, and lonely.

Many can relate to the idea, that when they talk shop to their “real world” friends, the conversation goes right over their head. I for one, will probably always hang around on sort of forum or another.

Allow me to assist in your aspirations. In the top nav bar next to your username, you’ll see where it says “My Account”. Go ahead and click that. There it’ll take you to another page. Under “Settings and Options” you’ll find a link that says “Edit Ignore List.” Proceed to click that link. In the page to follow, enter my username (mastergunner99, just in case you’re not exactly sure what my username is) in the field in the center of the page. Be sure to click the “Okay” button to the right of that field, or you’ll run the risk of not ignoring me.

If you need for me to post some pictures illustrating the above instructions let me know, and I’ll do what I can to further assist you with your desires.

Be gentle with me guys, but I have a question.

I have been reading this thread and I know I am totally new to this, but isn’t the whole point to these forums, is to compare technics and stratagies of trading…to gain as much information as possible?

Would I not benefit more from reading and aborbing information from people who have their own money at stake, then let’s say a programmer that’s strickly using his demo account?

So, questions are being ask about, how many are there out there who are using there own money and those who play at the trade field.

I actually don’t think I need to know who as much how many. The higher the percentage of working accounts making money, the more I am likely to return to these forums and get my full education in this format.

just a thought…

If a strategy works, a strategy works. Period.

Money is relative. Some trade with 100 bucks. Some trade with a 100k.

So who would you pay more attention to? The guy that turned his 100 bucks into 3000 bucks in one year, or the guy that turned his 100k into 115k in a year. One guy clearly made more than the other, but one’s account size grew by leaps and bounds over the other.

Making pips is all that counts. The value of the pip is meaningless as it’s entirely subjective on an individual basis.

1. This is a public forum on the world wide web, do you
    expect anybody to give you this information because you
    ask for it?

2. If anybody did tell you they were earning x amount of
    hundreds of dollars a week trading forex would you believe them?

3. The information requested is available on this forums, to anybody
    who spends some time looking. The O/P states that they have been
    reading this fora for sometime, obviously reading & interpreting are two
    different concepts.

As mastergunner99 so eloquently states,

If a strategy works, a strategy works. Period.

I just don’t get it.

Other people ask how much and don’t get flamed.

Other people ask what’s your pedigree and don’t get flamed.

I ask a simple yes or no question and all the maggots come crawling out.

So, either answer the question or go back where you crawled out from.

Duffer,

It was the intent of the question - “Put up or shut up!”

Quite frankly it was rude.

If a system works in demo, it will work live. The only difference is the psychology of the trader, and that will change from person to person. So it’s all very subjective. You need to just trade for yourself and be happy about it.

Why are you less obligated to answer your own question, simply because you asked it? You’ve offered no more information than the people you seem to have such distaste for.

What is your purpose for seeking this information? You must know there are real traders out there, who do you think is moving the prices??

That wasn’t the intent. You inferred that.

I just wanted to know who was trading real money. That all I asked. But it’s like I said, for some reason my question brought out the maggots.

My purpose is just to know if the poster is trading real money or not. Nothing beyond that. If someone has a 1000 posts but they are on demo, wouldn’t you like to know?

As stated previously, some one else asked how much you are trading with. To me, that question is much more invasive than my question yet the maggots left them alone.

It’s not the question itself, it’s your presentation of the question.

I love steak. However, if it’s served to me on a garbage can lid, there’s no way in heck I’m touching it.

BrianDuffer the problem is you are insulting to people and not just any people but some of the most beloved people here.

Another venomous post from a she-snake this time.

to say this about tessa? Have you read her thread? She and jocelyn and jimmymac are probably theeeee best traders you will ever alienate. Its a shame because they are a wealth of knowledge and experience and if you would have only been more humble they would have pointed you in the right direction becausew they are fantastic human beings that were only concerned with helping all of us here.

My advice brianduffer change your attitude and humble yourself and you will attract alot more help. The danger of public forums is you never know what typew of information you are getting but after a while you can see somebodys charector and what they are about.

You have the duty to do your own dilligence and come to your own conclusions. there are no short cuts

Money is relative, and I would rather learn strategies from people in the trenches then, someone testing a demo account.

I don’t care if they have 100k invested ot $100, invested. I care that they have as much as I do at stake, which is commited cash…amount of money is relative to each and everyone’s income…to be honest $100 is a lot to me, but at some point I should be able to say it is just change…we all have to start somewhere. Hopefully, with enough feedback, we can make the smart decisions and become successful.
By the way, did I mention the size of an account? Did I ask if I wanted a financial statement? No, I asked how many [B][U]people[/U][/B] are trading with their own money…I asked the same question that BD asked. A simple question…I understand if I don’t get an accurate answer but I am surpirised by the answers of established members to this question.

The success rate of a trader is pitiful. They lose money in droves. A CEO of a forex broker was quoted in saying that he would be surprised if even 15% of his clients were profitable traders.

If in your search, you’re hunting out who’s trading with money and who’s demoing, then you’re bound to wind up losing one way or another as you bounce from one guy to the next.

However, if you search for someone that has a proven track record in accumulating pips, whether it is fictional or real, then you’re on the right path.

Now here’s the kicker… the guy who has the solid track record is without a doubt trading with real money. The drawback for you is that he’ll be much harder to find because you’d rather comb through the 85% of real money traders that continually lose money.

Change the question, change your way of thinking, and the answer will be much more visible and attainable.

[quote=mastergunner99;72542]The success rate of a trader is pitiful. They lose money in droves. A CEO of a forex broker was quoted in saying that he would be surprised if even 15% of his clients were profitable traders.

Now here’s the kicker… the guy who has the solid track record is without a doubt trading with real money. The drawback for you is that he’ll be much harder to find because you’d rather comb through the 85% of real money traders that continually lose money.

Interesting answer, trading is not for the weak minded nor for the weak hearted. Doing the ground work…doing the research…makes it easier to process this information and make it mine. Better to know the pitfalls in advance of investing the farm.
I appreciate the candid answer…

Purpose is to know who is putting their money where their mouth is. I see some people posting as if they are all knowing. Then you find out they are not even trading.

There seems to be a “clique” here. They gang up on people and get them banned by complained to the forum admins. I don’t attack but I ain’t turning the other cheek.