RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello I’m VikingTwo

57 years old. Civil engineer educated at Loughborough Uni in the UK. Born in Kenya, but now living in Toronto, Canada. Completely new to trading and to Forex. Did an introductory at the Academy of Financial Trading and was introduced to Candlestick Charting.

Four kids and one amazing grandchild now 14 months old - a real life changer.

Want to be able to generate a few extra bucks - depending on how successful, may retire early!! Interested in FOREX because this is a round the clock opportunity.

Hi all,

I’m dealing with Forex since 2005. I have developed much strategies and EA-s. My newest one called Everex Elite. Im really proud to this EA, you can check it on the internet. Please share your thoughts

Hello, my name is Wealth007. I am new to this type of training and am looking forward to the challenge. I was referred to this awesome site by my mentor.

Thanks!

Hi i would like to know, for a beginner which broker should I to trade with. I have recently opened a account with Etoro. Can you recommend me anyone? Alos i keep getting a call from a broker o invert £300 and he could earn me more money by taking me through each step. Do u think i should invest £300 with this broker.

Hi to all. I want to share some my experience of my trading with different broker companies, hope it will help to someone. I’m living in two countries: Russia (my homeland) and Bulgaria (the homeland of my grandparents). I want to sorry 4 my English - I don’t speak English perfect.
Thanks for attention.

To fundeer, take it slow there is no hurry to trade with real money unless your experienced . Do your home work when your going to deal with any BROKER first.

Hi! Im Josh (shibcfd),
been dabling with online trading (forex, indices, stocks, commodities) on & off for a couple years now. Id dive in deep, do my research, outlay my money, break even then let my emotions run my trades. Trade far too big get some good wins then loose the lot & take time off again.

Each time I’ve come back to trading & tried a different angle (tech,fund,pure price action,forums) but at the end of day my trading plan & commitment to sticking within my limits has let me down. BUT each time Ive learnt something new & have at least once banked a little bit of profit before loosing my head.

Between this time & last time I was active alot has changed me: birth of our first daughter, purchased a house, steady full time job, health & fitness addict, no longer out partying all night.

I think I’ve found a bit of a trick in learning how to handle my emotions so that I can continue to accumulate capital. Keep it low, pyramid slowly, get out if it feels like i need to check every 5 secs. Because at the end of the day that would be the biggest obstacle I need to overcome when it comes to trading.
Any thoughts would be great.
thnx! Josh

Hi everyone,
I am cchampme from Nigeria, I heard about this website from a friend of mine who is hardly around. He visited one very awkward day and decided to do something on my laptop. The curious me wouldn’t watch him use my laptop all night long and not see what he was doing, so I got closer and asked him about what he was doing as I watched him perform magic on my pc. It was magic to me at that time because I didn’t know jack about fore. It’s not like I know anything about forex now, but I do have an idea what it is. So he told me that it was called forex trading.

He further explained that he makes money doing that, immediately he said that, my eyes popped wide open and I was like “I need to learn this, dude! teach me now.” He laughed and said you don’t learn this in just one day, knowing that he is never around, he gave me this site and said its like a school, follow through to the end and you will come out a pro. I created an account immediately, started from the basic and suddenly got so much work from my office that took all my time and attention away. I even lost the login details to the first account I created and now I’m starting afresh and hoping that I don’t get distracted this time.

I’ve actually set up a plan to help through this study period. So help me God. I look forward to being a pro and making good money from forex trading.

Thank You.

Hello. Just joined in now. No trading experience but motivated to learn. I am Pinoy now based in California

My naame is George and i come from Scotland, i work in the offshore oil industry and presently in Australia where i spend 28 days on the drilling rig and then return home to Scotland for the next 28 days.
I have not any experience in Forex trading so iam an absolute beginner.

I have a lot of spare time as i only work 6 months each year and i would like to invest in a worth while hobby and make some money doing it but first i need to learn this business and i was told by a person i work with that this is probably one of the best places to start

Hi Guys!!
A good friend introduced me to Forex and he’s doing incredible. I want to learn as much as possible and willing to put in the immense hours required to trade successfully. Cheers everyone!!!

Good Luck Buddy! In the same boat as you.

Hallo to all…i AM Timmy 37 from greece.,…yeah i know u all say what channels at your country want you to listen…i am new to FOREX but i have worked sometime ago as a computer u know all around at an office with mutual funds back in 90s where here the stock market was rising and risingggg…and then THE FALL…anyway i was around 22 then and after 15 years of hard work at the private sector and never at the publiv i SAW MY SALARY OF 1000!!! euros …imagine that…cut off by 45% …anyway here in GREEECE ALL SUCK…i love my country but i hate all the NEWGREEKS here…apart from that i own a computer sho[p at my old hood ans so i have some kind of extra cash…a friend of mine came in and told me about the forex markets and gave me a s a starting point that website…i thank him for that…anyways…glad to be a member…i have financial difficulties and i will try to learn and then maybe invest some…wish i had more!!!

greetings to all

Hi peeps,

I’m Stan and I’m from the UK. I like to think of myself as a student of life. I am currently 20 years old and my vocational goal for this year is to become a day trader so that I can be my own boss, escape the rat race of a 40 hour week and live an extraordinary life.

My trading experience is minimal but I have the desire and commitment to learn.

Some of my passions are: mathematics, computer science and financial markets. I dream of one day owning my own hedge fund and I will never give up :smiley:

Hello everyone! My name is Andy. I have more than 12 years of experience in the Forex arena and I currently co-manage a private fund. I have a passion for creating simple trading systems for the retail spot market and I look forward to learning from each of you.

hello everyone my name is sherif, i have 5 years experience in the forex and yet im still learning so i hope to share what i know with you and learn from you all in this site

hi,shoaib from pakistan,happy trading

Hello i am Ikizka i have been trading actively for 4 years while working now l am trading full time and i am proud to say babypips taught me trading really grateful :35:. I have decided to become active to give back to the community that gave me so much

Its nearly about 5000 U.S Dollars…

Hi Ikizka,

I am new to FX and am inspired by your journey. How long did it take you to start becoming profitable? How do you find trading full time?

Thanks