RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

dear Martin K
thanks a million for ur comments. it means alot to me.
i ll do as u said.
best

dear
Martin K
tnx again for ur comment.
i have been studying the school part. i found it really helpful. im still in preschool level though.
about the AUD/USD pair i tried it today. i got 4 positions. 1 buy and 3 sells.
for buy one i lost $101 but for the 3 sells i gained $303 :60: .
the chart for this pair is much more helpful than that of EURUSD. the trend is much clearer.
but unfortunately i still have an open buy position for the EURUSD from yesterday i forgot to set the SL and now im in a deep sea. i dont know what to do. im really happy that it was a demo. :30:

p.s.
i know what i have written here is not appropriate for this topic. where else in this forum can i discuss my sells and buys?
tnx

Hi everyone,

I am new to Baby pips, however, ive been in the industry for over 10 years. I love to help other new people to forex.

Chris

Hello Everyone,

I am Rezwan from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I came to know about Forex trading a year ago and have been studying and going through all the wonderful articles of BabyPips school for more than six months. I have started demo trading a couple of months ago and havent been margin called YET :slight_smile:

Well im hopeful that i would be able to become a successful forex trader in the near future.

Rezwan

Hi All
This is Nilesh. Am from Chicago, originally from India. I have great passion about investing in financial instruments in general
I am very fascinated about Forex and did not want to stay out of the trillion dollar daily market :slight_smile:
But I am in pre-school when it comes to Forex. Coming to website seems like the first right step. Hope to learn a lot from you all and I promise to contribute as much as I can too.
Thanks !

Hi there,

The names Wurie, from Nairobi, Kenya. New to baby pips and FX trading in general. Im 23 years old, just graduated with a degree in Environmental Engineering and by default i am now unemployed. So trying to make the best of a bad situation by improving my financial literacy which led me to Forex trading.

I have just opened a demo account with FXCM and working through a video course by hector_trader. Apart from that im also learning about capital markets, portfolio management for long term investment prospects.

Looking forward to interacting and learning with the rest of the community and not loose money.

Kind Regards.

P.S Kudos on the developers of this website, best content, no BS forex learning website outhere. Thank you.

Jambo and Welcome to BabyPips :slight_smile:

Environmental Engineering sounds like a great degree. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find a great application for it in no time!

P.S If you ever have questions about your FXCM demo, please feel free to ask me in the Broker Aid Station

Hi Everyone,

I just joined babypips.com and Iā€™m very much interested in FX (long term strategies). Iā€™ll very much like to be coached on the fundamental and technical analysis of the trade.

I hope to get the best help possible from this community.

I look forward to a favourable trading experience from this community.

Thank you.

Nice to be a part of this forum. Hopefully I could stop using my oops button soonā€¦

Hello, slashley here. Iā€™m on Baby Pips to learn more about pips, forex, strategies and to gather more information in addition to my extensive learning and knowledge gain from Infinite Prosperity. Been demo trading for about 9 months and live trading for about 3 weeks. Iā€™m determined to spend more time than ever studying price action and putting together a good plan to follow and to never deviate from it. Hope to be able to learn another thing or two or to have accountability on here.

Iā€™m also hearing-impaired and Infinite Prosperityā€™s videos are hard for me to understand, even with captions (YouTube uploads) and no captions available on Vimeo uploads. So, Iā€™m looking elsewhere for tips and advice to sharpen my skills and to gain more experience.

Have a great weekend! :slight_smile:

Hi I am Una

I am from the Emerald Isle and I heard about your site from some of my friends that trade forex. I started trading forex as I want to change my lifestyle.
Una

Hi everyone! My name is Pasha and I am new in Forex trading! Can someone recommend me reliable broker and tell where are the best conditions for newbies? :slight_smile:

Hello, everyone! My name is Victoria. A close friend of mine introduced me to forex a few years ago and ever since then I have been learning something new every single day. I have joined your community hoping to learn even more!

I would reccommend Oanda. look them up and read up. I think a LOT of people are with Oanda

Hi Lilypip here, relatively new learner.

Hi everyone.

My real name is Adrian but on the web I call myself the FX Messiah.
[I]a professed or accepted leader of some hope or cause[/I]
[B]mes.si.iah[/B] [I]noun[/I]
Iā€™ve been trading since 2005 and this is now my main occupation.

I intend to share my knowledge with other traders and teach them to avoid the many mistakes I made in learning to trade.

Hello forexportal / FX Messiah

My Real Name is Martin and on this site i call myself Martin K , for obvious reasons LOL

Iā€™m just going to voice my opinion hereā€¦ OK
and please donā€™t take it personally.

soā€¦ Let me start by saying this

Everything i say from this line onwards, is said with the utmost respect towards you,
but in saying that, it is also said with the utmost honesty, given my opinion of your intro post.

1. Firstly Welcome to the Baby Pips site and Welcome to the team

2. Iā€™m a computer Engineer, I am very new and very green to Forex, so i donā€™t want to say like a
    "Know it all" when i donā€™t really know anything
    I have merely 2 months experience in Forex, and iā€™m old and wise enough to know that account for Jack.

3. My thoughts on your post were as followsā€¦

3a) if you call yourself a certain Alias on the web,
    Why then would you bother to release your real name, Whatā€™s the point of the alias
    if you do that

3b) if you call yourself FX Messiah, Thatā€™s one thing in itself that psychologically suggests
    You Have high regard for your forex abilities, or ā€¦ You want to sound cool.
    But the fact that you felt the need to give the dictionary definition to us to really
    emphasise MESSIAH, Suggest quite a lot more,
    My first thought wasā€¦ ā€œYou must want us to worship youā€ LOL

I mean seriously, it would like me saying to you
        I'm an Engineer Mate

And then putting this in your face

ENGINEER
ɛndŹ’ÉŖĖˆnÉŖə/
noun
noun: engineer; plural noun: engineers

a person who designs, builds, or maintains engines, machines, or structures.
synonyms:	designer, planner, builder, architect, producer, fabricator, developer, creator; More

See what i mean.

i found your intro both funny and Psychologically interesting.

nowā€¦ that aside
My intention is not to be rude, but i canā€™t really ignore a statement like yours,ā€¦ Can i ?

1. Messiah is not a term you can place upon your self, itā€™s like saying
    "Iā€™m Brave"ā€¦ In order for it to be validated, others have to agree that you are brave,
    You canā€™t bestow that title upon yourself.

2. That aside, You said youā€™ve been trading since 2005 and itā€™s now your main occupation.
    I can respect that and your experience.

3. You said your intention was to share your knowledge with other traders and help them avoid mistakes
    that you made.
    for this comment, i thankyou personally, for wanted to do that, and i say thisā€¦

If you are as good as you say you are,
i would be very keen to keep in contact with you and Learn from you
and in return , if you have any Computer or Networking or TV or Telecommunications or Satellite or
Telephony Related Questions that i can help you with and help you avoid mistakes and not lose money
on Techies that donā€™t know what they are talking about, Let me know and iā€™ll help you FREE OF CHARGE

noā€¦ this is not my way of advertising myself

itā€™s my way of showing gratitude to you , if you are able to help me learn trading and make a full time income out of it, and help me avoid pitfall

and in return i would extend my skills to you and help you likewise

SOā€¦ Welcome to the forum

feel free to contact me , if you like
<[email protected]>

i found this site to be very informative thus far
and i found it to have intelligent people thus far

thatā€™s all i have to say for now

take care mate
Be Cool

Hello Friend,

I am a newbie for Forex. In fact, I got interested in this forum by word of mouth. I hope to learn a few things or two from you seniors.

Please permit me to feel my way around for a while until I gather courage to write something.

Thanks & Regards.

Vijay11

Hi All

I am from South Africa and new to Forex. Thank you for the great website.

Regards
FXmayhem

Hey

My Name is Keven, I reside in Jamaica and I have been studying forex for about 3 months now (I know im still young and have a long way to go).In those three months i have been completely obsessed with forex. I have downloaded a few books (read them all), instructional vidz/ lessons and im now looking to finish up school of Pipsology. I must say that this website has been instrumental to my comprehension thus far of Forex. I was told that if a man/woman has a defined purpose and the drive to be great at something he/she [B]WILL[/B] achieve it. I have my purpose and i have the drive. I need great minds around me that have a similar goal, a similar objective. With those 3 things we can all be great.

I have a degree in Business, and have been told repeatedly that i have a great business mind. So i put it to all u senior successful traders, please mentor me or anyone is interested in trading ideas with a newbie, send me a message.