RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello… My name prem kumar

I’m from India, and start trading (demo) 2 years ago until now. Most people in India still think trading is a taboo bussiness. I too, but it just before i get introduced by my friend how trading really are.

At first, i only ignored this bussiness. Until i had internal problem. And becoz of that, i loss everything i have and beloved, even lost my dream. I fail to reunite my parents, i fail to realized my parents dream, fail to be married, and loss all my money and dream becoz of that… Enough the sad thing that makes my ‘heavygear’ move very strongly to search ‘way’ step forward.

I start to realize fx potential. The time, liquidity, flexibility of place, without anyone order or just myself, and BIGGEST!! the LIMIT!!! Yes, the first time i realize a bussiness that have its limit is MYSELF. Very big different from my current job, that its limit is not myself, but the system…

It’s all bout me, and why i choose trading as my bussiness later until i get my ultimate dream…

Even i have brain above average (based on very good performance & achievment at school & work), doesnt influence me to think lightly. I realize successful come from very hard work, discipline, patient, consistent, and determined. My first analyze to accel my step forward is learn mentality and emotion of trader by take ur class . I realize if i can handle this emotion, my trading skill will dramatically followed, along with increase my trading experience…

Hi!I’m Marcelo101.I’ve been reading a lot of articles about forex trading.But just started becoming serious about it and as much as possible to do a daily schedule of practicing it on a demo account.I am still at a lost especially in placing pending order with the 4 types in it in which I got invalid input when placing the details especially i Buy Stop/Sell Stop ;Buy Limit/Sell limit.I still got confused in distinguishing all of this.Kindly help me understand with regards to this,also proper placement of stop loss and take profit.,proper entry and proper exit timing.Hoping I will learned from you.Thanks

Hi, my name is Kirill!

I am a big fan of Automated trading in MQL4. Very excited to be on this forum. Hope to meet all of you in due course!

Regards,
Kirill

Good day all!:slight_smile:
My name is Lloyd and I am from South Africa
I am 33 yrs.
I am married with to children and I am here to learn more about FOREX!

Greetings! In human terms. “Hello, how are you?” I am a martian named Laz Pipo. I live on the other side of the Mississippi River. While observing the Headline News. I have determined some humans have a really crazy lifestyle. While others are just as normal as day and night.

I’m the type of person that cares about types of life. Even though some humans and animals have to be avoided. While other humans make you laugh so much you pee your socks off. It doesn’t stop me from trying to make some type of connection with every one.

I discovered Forex trading as I was searching for Online Marketing. Which most of them are scammers and others are really close to being called scammers. By fate I came across a banner that advertised a click and make money. Which was a clicking platform based on forex. A forex game really. In the fine lines of that website. The lines nobody pays attention to. I saw the word forex. Researched it, lead to another advertisement. This time is was Forex.com. My first trading broker and platform. Like most people when they start. I was new to this. For about four or five months I hesitate to open an account. I am glade I did. Now I am here with all you great people. The only thing is I wish I could have found forex a few years sooner.

Now all I have to say is keep educated, studying, learning, and focused. There are so many possibility in this field. If I keep treating my trading like a business. I will always be a weiner. Take care everybody. Post to you soon!

I’m Francis Tan, and I founded FJION.com (pronounced as /fee-on/)

I run long distances, play with music and wash dishes almost everyday. I’m a contrarian who minces meat only, not words.

I trade numbers available in the markets. You can find me at my blog, clubfjion.com.

Throw me any stocks you own or are interested in and I will do my best to do some research on them using my long-term systematic and rule-based trading strategy and show you a useful writeup about them to aid your decision-making. Ok you may also throw me any other financial instruments for me to do the research and writeup.

Thanks Folks!

What up Doc,
Don’t think I’ve been around quite that long, but coming out of Somerdale, NJ, of course want to learn forex, want the to skills it takes to making money, keeping money and making mo money, mo money that’s why name is ProfitNatLike country music, favorite movies are the Transformers, Clash of the Titans (Wrath), Mr & Mrs Smith, and the Percy Jackson. Pittsburgh Steelers is the #1 team around
Desire to be a seasoned trader and learn from the Pips around, feel free to pip baby.
Overall, just want to bring in extra income to provide for some great vacations and give back to my surroundings. PEACE

Hi
My name is Linda and new to trading, very open to learning new tools and sharing resources

Hi Everyone,

I’m Sridhar and I’m from NJ! I joined the forex trading community to support my entrepreneurial ideas, I didn’t want to keep begging people for money to put forth my ideas so, I started looking for a different way. And THANK GOD, I found forex trading, it’s a few hours of my day where I can make money to fund my dreams!

I’m so glad I found BabyPips.Com!

Hello Fellow Babypipers,

My name’s Miko. I’ve been trading for barely a year now. Still learning the kinks of the business. No profits yet but getting there slowly but surely. I use price action to trade and would love to brainstorm with others who share the same interest. If you love PA-based strategies as well as reading predictable patterns and market psychology, do pm me. Thanks guys!

Hi All
I would like to learn Forex as much as I can, as quickly I can. Would like to start setting up a demo account and trade with fake money.
KKT

Hello every one,
I am Madueke.
I have been trading for roughly 2 years now
but am still yet to become profitable with my trading.

You see, when starting out initially, I fell for the ever abounding noise,
information overload and hype compounded by my eagerness to start making
money as soon as possible. These led me to over look the details and
proper education necessary for proper foundation.
So to cut the long woe tale short, here am I now to do it the
right way learning and leaning on great minds and wealth of helpful
resources here to achieve my goal in the world of FX.
That is it guys, my hand is up waiting and hoping to be assisted
since you all know how it is starting out.
Cheers!

Bagus ya…teruskan moga suksess

Hi fellow trainees. I am new to Forex, but very excited to learn as much as I can. This site was referred to me by a friend. So far I am quite impressed with the amount of info available.

hi…
nama saya Ted dari manila. i can speak bahasa melayu and tagalog.
I have experienced in forex. so anyone from any country can have me to teach you face to face for free.

Note: bayar penerbangan saya ok?

Cheers!!!

hi…

let’s predict the market.
let’s learn forex the fun way.

Cheers!!!

Hello, everyone,
I’ve just started forex trading with live accounts last month, and really want to learn about it!
I believe babypips will be greatly helpful to succeed in forex trading.
thanks!

Hi,

My name is David and I’m from Antioch, Ca which is about halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento right off of the California Delta waterway. I’m 56 and live my wife, our cat and bulldog named Diesel. I’ve traded stocks mostly over the last 5 years and also some options. I haven’t been successful with either to date and I’m really looking to earn extra income as my wife and I get closer to retirement. I attended a webinar this morning about trading Forex and wow did they make it look easy with their fancy software that tells you exactly when to buy and sell. Seems pretty easy I said to myself and then they get to what they want to sell you - to the tune of $7,500 or $5,500 if you pay in one lump payment. I guess it would be worth it if you can make $8k a month like they indicated but I’m naturally skeptical. There are just too many gurus out there looking to separate you from your money, and I know that it takes hard work, dedication and discipline to be successful in trading.

I stumbled across this site doing a Google search on Forex and I’m glad I did. It appears to have a lot of great free education and interaction with people hoping to attain the same goal.

Thanks

Hi All,

I’m Firdaus from Malaysia. I am newbie here. totally zero about forex or any market trading.
I start this trading just for getting a money because of my short income every month. Now are using a dummy instaforex. Still learning from babypips.com. While reading and learning forex from my friends and he recommend this babypips.com for learning, it attract me to read and learning in more detail about forex. Thank you babypips.com for sharing all knowledge regarding forex. Hope you do well in future.

Thank you.
For any senior and professional trader,
Thank you in advance for helping me.

Hi guys n girls…VINOD this side from INDIA…I am trading from past 4 years.have good experience.recently i was awarded with a PAMM account $5000 …so glad to tell that i am a PAMM MANAGER.i am here to find some investor who can join me n we can make some good profit together.i trade technically and fundamentally as well when some big news are about to come…i have good ROI. with low drawdown. anyone can msg me…i ll be happy to reply.
Thank you.i hope to find some good investors here…

CHEERS!!
VINOD