RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello, my name is Renan. I’m from Brazil and know forex have been a few years. I was looking for different ways to invest when I read an article about it… Since this happen i got in my mind what I really like to do and what carreer I want to follow.

I hope participating this group learn as much and well as it possible and help others like me if I can…

Good trade to all.

Hi guys the name is keith i am from South Africa the city of Durban i am a beginner in forex who wants to use forex as a way of aquiring wealth

hello guys! nice to be here

kris

hello chaps, mike from UK. I’m totally beginner, just start FX about 3 moths ago…
I’m glad to be here

Greetings from Sweden!

My name is Kasper and I’m just starting our with forex trading. Coming from an economic education and an interest for all financial markets I’m really enjoying this place and I’m hoping to learn a whole lot from you guys!

By the way. The School of Pipsology is awesome!

Hello all,Gordy1957 here in Birmingham UK.
I am an absolute beginner and know NOTHING.
I am 57 yrs old and want to make a living without having a boss.

Hi gang!
been on BP for quite a while but not active on the forum. Started with Oanda in 2007 to transfer funds for importing purposes, and thought the trading platform was a sideline game for "hedging’’ which at that time was my weekend job involving electric shears!
Seriously though I had no experience in this amazing world that I never new existed, I did have experience in the retail investment scene in Australia in the late 90’s as well as stock market activities…but this 24/7 action had me hooked very quickly.
Not passing myself off as experienced by any means, but what keeps me grounded is the dumb mistakes I have made at every level (lets face it folks, the blurb out there insists you can be a superhero and it can happen in 15 minutes for free) NO! it can’t, as the attrition rate of our practice accounts attest!
So why now do I post on this esteemed forum after all this time? Bear with me here; I work full-time, I come home mentally fried and after 1 or 2 ‘attitude adjusters’ I get to the screen around 8.30pm (+8.00GMT) and ‘take a punt’ and try a new strategy (everything is feasible until the downside bites) 2.30am my wife religiously shouts that I need to get sleep. As time goes on discouragement moves in as the balance keeps heading south in yr practice accounts ( am I the only one with more than 2?)
Move forward some years and I arrive at the conclusion that I can assess the fundamentals but I live in the wrong time zone for the main event after a long day. and my original practice account on MT4 is still alive(25k >40k<17K) and my original broker introduces the the TLP thingy. I join and within a week I have significant losses from an auto trading platform that is actually doing all of the fundamental mistakes I made in my early experience. Guys I am not knocking auto trading here, but this is what made me realize I have been doing the basics better than an auto program can, only I need to sleep and work first.
I will persevere with the TLP as I am not able to watch and trade the news, but be encouraged as newbies that every hr you watch action is developing yr intuition.
I am getting too old to try anything else, this stuff has me hooked…if only I could retire and do Fx fulltime

Apologies for the long post, hope i didn’t bore you
Cheers
wintech

Hi…

My name is Willis, i’m from Indonesia and just acouple of weeks doing fx trading
Why i trade fx ? Well…peoples said it’s the Money Factory
Hope can improve my fx trading through babypips.com
Great site, thanks god found it… :blush:

My name is Dumi I from South Africa I new from the side I would like to greet all traders I am a shy guy but I would like to lean trading and time is against me because I am worker I use any shot time that I have, that get to join to gather my rode to success. I hope fellow traders will help me to get out of dust rode

Hello there, I’m Erick, I’m from the Philippines. I just decided to study forex last Saturday. I’ve received many invites before to join this forex thing but I’m hesitant, until last Saturday when i saw my former schoolmate teaching forex in a seminar I finally attended. I was so engrossed, my mind fully engaged. So i decided to study more by myself thru this new found pipschool. This could give me extra big earnings rather than just rely on my small business.

Hi Wintech,

It didn’t bored me at all!! I liked it, the honesty and felt the strugles and the see the barriers you imagine to yourself. I can tell you, you live in a perfect time-zone. Way ahead of the londen and NY open. You only have to find you a system that suits your lifestyle and your timezone.

If you are struggling with the knowledge (otherwise you probably would not autotrade) concerning risk management, strategies and money management, educate yourself. Babypips school is a perfect start!! And it is free of charge. And if your want to practice, take a look at TradeInterceptor (free) or the paid software Forex tester 2. With both the software packages you can simulate and “forward” test your strategy and you risk and money management.

Keep in mind, Forex is a number game. Your sound and solid trading plan, containing rule based strategy, risk and money moneymanagement constraints, will give you an edge!!!

Good luck, and if you have further questions, pls do not hesitate to ask! There will always be someone on this forum to help you out.

Welcome Aussi,
Dutch Trader

Hey Eric,

how’s trading so far? I’m a fellow Filipino too who is new to trading.

Hello there! My name is MakiTW and i am 18 years old. I am from Spain and I am extremely interested in Forex and all trading in general.

I have one question though. I am currently thinking on opening a REAL account with Tradestation but I have some questions.
1- Is i Open a FOREX account with them, do I have to pay a platform fee?
2- What commissions do I have to pay
3- Do I have to pay for any data, etc?

Thank you and best of luck in trading!!

Hi,
I am Aminul Banglades want to learn forex , i think this forum will make me perfect, please help me…

Hi FX Buddies,

I am Aliakbar Attarwala from India. I had been working as a full time trader long back in 2010-11, but due to some personal reasons I have to let my trading mind set off for a while. Now I am again in FX kinda make myself count and start afresh.

I welcome myself to a new Forum…

Hi all,

My name is Jojo, my friend recommended me to go to this site to study FOREX free. I want to learn forex, that is why register and hopefully gain new knowledge and start trading. thanks.

Yes Jojo… Luck on your side… U @ ri8 place buddy…

Hi everyone,

My name is Dicey and am from the beautiful Islands of the Bahamas. I’ve been on planet earth for over 25 years.
I have some investment knowledge thanks to a business degree. I love cooking, baking, reading and more.
I was referred to this website by some friends from London.
Hopefully, I will enjoy forex trading and learn new things.

Can’t wait!

Hello everyone… I’m Hariz from Malaysia. 37 years old. I am a trader, investor and educator. I would like to thank you the administrators of babypips.com for providing this kind of service for free. I’m here to provide FREE information regarding forex trading to my fellow traders from Malaysia.

I’ve been trading forex since the 90’s till now. I trade forex personally. And PLEASE, don’t ask me for any trading signals or tips (coz I DON’T provide them), or forex course (I DON’T teach any; besides, you can find them for FREE here. :slight_smile: )

What I can share with you is my philosophies, motivations and a bit about the law in forex trading in Malaysia. Cheers! :slight_smile:

That was well said , your cutting through the chase and good advice is better than signals .