RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello,

thank you very much for introducing yourself.

My name is Maurice van Mourik and still wandering in the forex landscape, discovering everytime new aspects. My main problem is to discipline myself, because I want to get some results in a short time, only discovering it takes much more time to become a seasoned trader and making a living of Forex. Perhaps it is only a dream but I am trying it, working with a lot of demo accounts and sometimes life trading with real money. But I know I must be prepared for the risks of Forex, because as soon as you think, you have found a good system, Mr. Market will show you the exit to a ā€œniceā€ blowout of your account. So I am trying to prepare myself as much tor prevent going ā€œbankruptā€ .

I am happy to be in such a lively community with a lot of fellowtraders, sharing their opinions in a critical but honest way.

I hope I can learn a lot from other people and if I have some valuable insights, sharing them with other traders.

regards,

Maurice van Mourik

Hello, My name is chikasoko, Am from Nigeria. Am new to Forex and to babypips although i have burn my Trading account from July 2014 till now. my friend gave me this website and with what i have seen in this place, i know i will be fine in a matter of time. i will like my big masters to put me through in this FOREX business. Thanks every one.

Hello, My name is SixfootQueen, I am very new to Forex trading, babypips and this entire concept of trading. I hope to learn something while I am a part of this forum and make some friends. If anyone wants to contact me on how to learn this passion the right way and perhaps share some of their ABCā€™s of learning all this, I would appreciate it. I was referred to this website by a Lbinary company that claimed to be the number one Lbinary company in the industry, so weā€™ll see. :wink:

Hey Family! Iā€™m MikesWife from USA, Ohio. Glad to be here. Expanding my mind and helping others at the same time. So appreciate this forum! Looking forward to growing, learning and prospering with you all!

Hi everybody. Like others, Iā€™d like to introduce myself as well.

My name is Patrick, and I started to look at ForEx for about 18 months now. Because of my job Iā€™m unable to enjoy a computer or Internet while at work and I started with a Trade Copier, 2 different ones to be exact. As these 2 ā€œexpertsā€ seems to be complete morons, they blew their own account, and all followersā€™ accounts with it.

So I made the decision that I want to do it myself, get proficient, then be good enough to see it as a retirement plan, hopefully retire sooner, and perhaps even professional (Iā€™ve always been ambitious).
The quest for the better course to start with isnā€™t easy. Even the paid ones, some very expensive, seem not to be ā€˜all thatā€™, so I started checking BabyPips some time ago and now Iā€™m at a point where Iā€™m going to take control of my education.
I hope to get some out of it, and maybe even be good enough to give something back ā€¦

Letā€™s see

hi

Iā€™ve some exp in the Forex and mainly technical analyst.

regards

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mohammad. I am 28 years old and currently studying PhD in Education field. Although I am fresh in this forum, I have been doing Forex since 2008. However, I have been a university instructor for 2 years.

Hello my name is Livingproof, I am from Nigeria, I have heard of forex trading, but my friend convinced me yesterday to give it a trial, that why am here to learn. I have not even done a demo trading before.
Please how long will be here before I can really learn to trade? Thank you.

Hello !!

My name is Anu :cool:and I am new to Forex:confused:. I believe BabyPips is the best site to learn Forex. Keep up the good work Baby Pips team.:33:

Hello^^ My name Is Malcome I am currently a US student studying abroad in Taiwan (Learning Mandarin) I am of Korean and Irish Descent (Potent Mix). Recently I have been looking into investing and active trading as a well to prepare for my future, and to achieve the goals I have placed for my self and my futureā€¦ I want to build my account so that i can eventually trade Futures such as the ES while still making income from trading FX. Like everyone I want to be successful.

Hello Everyone, Like others, Iā€™d like to introduce myself as well.

My name is HendraAhui from Indonesia. I have no experience in FX Trading and that would be the reason I am here.
my goal is become a successful forex trader.

I look forward to learning from each of you. Thank you :slight_smile:

iā€™m now member!!!

Got for you zack12 now you will start the new year on the right track.

Hello together,

iĀ“m still a member since last year but i think itĀ“s not to late to introduce myself. Forgive me for my native english experience but iĀ“m working on it.

My story of trading began 2013 September and i start with shares. After winning a little cash i lose it. so iĀ“m still on zero. I started to think about me, my trading skills and what i have to do to be better in the future. Because iĀ“m working each day iĀ“m not able to trade since my working time, so i want to trade in the late afternoon. Forex trading is a good possibility to trade because the market is open 24h a day and i can trade with a small amount of cash to learn and to improve my trading without loosing everything. At the moment iĀ“m still reading book and practice technical analsis.

I hope that i can learn a lot from the community and iĀ“m thankfull for any help.

Greeting from

Tobias alias Traderstar

Hello,to all

my name is shankar chhetri ,i am new to forex and by visiting offices of brokers i have known about it and one of my friend told me that babypips is helpful to know every materials needed in forex trading and now i am doing demo and learning it.and trading to in live account and got many losses to .so,any help will be welcome from youā€¦

Hello everyone, My name is Terrie Ann Wallace, although I usually only go by my first name. I am a 58 year old woman and I am completely new to Forex- I had never heard of 58 year old pre-schoolers until this site and Forex but it ought to be interesting and fun! I stumbled across this site today while searching for good site for beginners, loved the humor and the very understandable way Forex is presented and after reading through the first pages decided to sign up. I am from Pocatello, Idaho, USA and although I did have a stock account once through some family inheritance back in about 2002 have never gotten involved in Forex. I also lost the accounts due to to the economic crash in 2010 however during that time I do also recall asking about Forex once and the broker I had at the time had no idea what I was talking about and really didnā€™t care for my asking which I also thought rather odd at the time. Since then however I have long realized that she might have also actually known what I was asking about, but the defensive tone may have also come from the threat that if I learned about it and did well it just may have taken a few commissions away!

Hi All,
I am inthiyaz Shaik from india, new to Forex trading, just started pipsology School, any suggestions, help is welcome

Hi All,
I am palash. I do forex trading for the last 3 years. I have seen babypips resource materials earlier but I havent been a member in this forum. I like new indicators and forex strategies and will like to test those things.

Hello, my name is jmlssoriano. I am from Philippines. I am not a forex trader as of the moment because I am preparing myself first by studying anything about forex trading. Good thing a friend suggested babypips.com to me and I have learned a lot from that day on. I hope, through the help of my fellow babypips people, that I will contninuously learn everything I need to know about forex trading so that I can start with my own real time forex trading account soon.

Hi All,

I am visobibi, I am very new to this forum. I am interested in forex for 2 years,and was trading using no deposit bonus from different brokers. I was reading and understanding different strategies and applying it in trading, first I will be able to make some money, and will lose my money without proper money management. My genuine request is to get help and proper guidance from experienced traders and want to become a smart trader. Forex is a good place to learn and earn.