RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hey there my name is kevlucciano i happen to be very green in forex trading. My mentor introduced me to this site i really do hope to gain alot

Hello Everyone,

Iā€™m BenjiMagic, or Ben to add a little normalcy to the name. Iā€™m an 18 year old college student attending the University of Kentucky, majoring in Economics. Iā€™ve just barely finished the preschool portion of the School of Pipsology, so I have a long way to go to earn the degrees of the great Dr. Pipslow. I havenā€™t done too much extensive demo account trading, and am looking to learn more about FX in the near future as I start my second semester at UK.

I come from an immigrant background, both my parents are Bosnian war refugees that came to the US just before I was born. So, attending university is something Iā€™m the first of my family to do. We have our financial struggles, but Iā€™m hoping that with what I learn here, I can alleviate some of the pressure from the shoulders of my parents. Itā€™s important to me to be able to repay them for all of the opportunities that theyā€™ve given me.

I hope to become more familiar with the babypips community soon, I have much to learn.

Happy trading!

-Ben

Hi my screen name is xvenus. I am from Manila, 30 years of age , married for 2 years but no kids yet. I am new to forex trading though i have a little experience on stocks trading . I am hoping that they have similarities so it wouldnā€™t be hard for me to study this pretty thing.

I am a network engineer for 7 years , had several IT certifications but i donā€™t feel that iā€™d be successful in this kind of field. I am an average income earner in my country and had felt that i needed to think of some alternatives to reach the high standard of living that i am dreaming of.

Hence, I have committed myself to be financially wealthy . I have heard of the potentials of this Forex Trading. So i am here now, introducing myself and exploring the world of foreign exchange :slight_smile:

Hi! My name is Vladimir and i represent Emet Trading Solutions company. I home our services and me will usefull for all )

hi all
i am sohail khan from Pakistan. I am new here and i would like to seek help on forex.

Hi! My name s Lyubomir and I am coming form Macedonia. I have a Bachelor Degree in Administrative Law. At the moment I am working in Digital Marketing as a Paid Search Analyst. My job involves a lot of numbers, analysing data and research.
I donā€™t know much about FOREX,but I am keen to learn and upgrade my knowledge about it.

hi, im dr1ya. iā€™m acquainted to forex but havent traded at all, not even a demo. i tried the pipsology school but my schedules makes it so difficult to finish up and iā€™ve got to start from the scratch every time. well, hopefully, this time iā€™m focused and hope to hold on. iā€™m a dentist with an interest in trading. so well, thats all for now.

Hi, my name is Citrus,

I am blessed to have friend who introduced me to your wonderful site, once she heard I was studying forex. I am a trying to makle additional stream of income as the economy is set to get worse than they are saying. I put Forex aside for a long time as i was scared of the risks but i think now is the time, i am ready to jump in the water and learn to swim. With professional around i am sure i will not drown.

Hi All,
My name is Anthony Hart, I am from Trinidad & Tobago. I bought a trading course about 5 years ago and I have never done any demo or real trading. I started this year (2015) with a demo account, and as you appreciate I have difficulty understanding the platform and making trades. I got in forex a means of increasing my retirement income. I hope to be trading support, resistance and ABCDs until I get a better feel of the other indicators and knowledge of the market movements. Hello to all happy traders regardless of your level.

Hi, Iā€™am Usman Sajjad. Just started the school of Pipsology as i got interested in Forex afteri saw an ad of Babypips on Facebook. Know nothing about Forex, but i intend to learn a little as i want to make it a steady side income source as i already work from my home. Will open a $1000 account in 2 months i guess, have to risk something to get a feel of it. need heeeeellllppp all the way. Thanks

Welcome to the world of Forex Usman. Youā€™ā€™ realized that thereā€™s more to it than you think.

Hi pipers!

I am from africa. Been into fx since 2006 and i am a full time trader living off forex. Swing trading has been my favorite and i look forward to learning new stuffs on here and also meet like minded traders.

Warm regards
fm

hi everyone,
im michelle from indonesia,
my sister introduce me to forex and weā€™re even try it without demo account and loose real money, so now when we found babypips, we hope we can get a hang on this better than before. but i still confuse sometimes when actually start demo trading, i hope we can share our experience about our trading.
yes, the money problem get tough these days and we want to make our own money for our dreams so we didnt have to bother anyone or our parents for it, and forex seems like a geat way to begin,
warm regards
michelle

I can really recommend practice trading, for a long time - even when you do trade live as well. Practice trading gives you the opportunity to find and refine your strategy. Good luck

I am Labe Andrew Tersoo.Heard alot about forex trading but have never traded before.
I am a graduate with B.Sc Mathematics from the Benue state University,Makurdi,Benue State of Nigeria and I currently teach in Mount Saint Gabrielā€™s Secondary School,Makurdi.

my name is DANIELLE from the Philippines and Iā€™m very new to trading industry. Didnā€™t know where to start right now. But I know this is the time for me and I take this opportunity to learn more about this business. Gotta start reading the lessons about pipsology. :smiley:

Hello, Iā€™m a newbie to forex.com hailing from ā€œSouth Joiseyā€ but born and raised in New York City. Iā€™ve had an interest in trading for many years and have ā€œself-taughtā€ myself in stocks, options and futures. Iā€™m highly successful but not in stocks, options, or futures! :slight_smile: So, have decided to learn and/or relearn trading tools, indicators, and systems in the forex market the ā€œrightā€ way starting from the very basic. Iā€™ve done extensive due diligence and believe that forex.com is the perfect place for me to start.

Happy to be part of this group as I already see how many members help and support each other. My name is Tom and my screen name is arimarā€¦thanks for accepting me into your community and I hope to be able to contribute and exchange knowledge, ideas, and strategies as we learn together!

sir iam chandu from india.i very new to forex ihave little knowledge about indian market .i want lern new thing to trde better

hi everyone,
Iā€™m adoula from Marrakesh ,i have one year only of experience in the trading, this forum is excellent and give me the opprtunity to learn from all of you.

Best regards

1 Like

Hi community,
I.m trader from croatia and am very gratefull I have oportunity to learn from you all.

1 Like