RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello All,

I am a vegan who enjoys Thai food, a well made Bourbon Manhattan, and a good cigar.

I’m married to a wonderful woman, and have two lovely, intelligent, and well-adjusted adult daughters, all of whom I love with wild abandon.

I have a Bachelor degree in Chemistry, am a 20 year veteran of the Marine Corps, a former executive chef, and presently work for an engineering consultancy. I’m getting to that point in life where Time is becoming more precious due, I think, to my heightened perception of its passage. That goes a long way in explaining the appeal of trading Forex to me. The tick-tock of the employer’s time clock is oppressive. I want my time to be my own; I want to spend it where and how I want. It is my hope that, after diligent application here at BabyPips and at my demo terminal, Forex can allow me to reclaim my time as my own.

Cheers,
Nym.

Hi all,
I am Copper on this forum. I am from Colorado Springs, Colorado in the US. I have been trading for about 4 years now only on Forex. I couple of years ago I went through the Baby pips school and learned a lot I thought I already knew. I work with a prop trading firm on a part time basis. I am working towards taking my series 3 exam and series 34 exam here in the US to expand what I can offer. I hope to find some interesting people to chat to about Forex since here in the US most people don’t know about it. Hope to learn myself and help others out along the way.

Hello i’m kancha from NEPAL. I am very new to this subject and getting lots of knowledge about forex. i just joined class of pipsology school and found interesting. i am very happy to share my knowledge and like to get help from my members.

Hello all you fine people out there in Babypips land! My name is Stan. I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I started trading Forex about 6 years ago. For the first month or two, I was successful using a pretty simple manual system. Then I proceeded to blow up a small account due to poor money management, and frankly a poor understanding of the markets in general. Since then, I have devoted my time to studying the markets, trading demo accounts, and learning as much as possible. Forex fascinates me…my wife is bored to death hearing about it. That’s why I’m here! I hope to gather and share knowledge with others who share my fascination with Forex. There are plenty of pips to go around, best of luck to my fellow traders!

Hi all, Im blkwolf
very new to the Forex trading in general, im here to learn as much as i can so i can spread the knowledge i acquire to help enrich others lives, Im open to any new info that any want to give thanks.

Hi everyone!,

New to the FOREX but I have been studying trading for many years (thanks to my grandfather).

I am very excited about Forex, and have some significant paper trading gains!

Hope to become a valuable member!

hi ,
i am new in fxpro trading i want to know the best time for trading . i am living in delhi(india) . one more thing i want to know what is best currency trading .

Morning all, I am from God’s county that is Yorkshire England.

I begun my forex journey last year when I attended a seminar in London, November last year, but it wasn’t until the turn of the year that my real FX journey began. I want to empower myself with the correct knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals, technicals and the charts themselves, by connecting and sharing with genuine good people and not the so called experts who are just sale sharks!

I have been interested in Forex for a number of years since I came across an advert to attend a free seminar. I never signed up! What I did, is go on to attend further seminars (from the same purported training co.), and yes I learned a few things which were not mentioned previously, however, at each seminar I was not convinced that they were the right people to educate me in my quest to become a successful trader.

Like everybody else who gets into forex, the appeal was the financial freedom everybody alleged it can offer. I’m only 34, but have worked like a dog and have traveled up and down the UK which was great, but now that I’m married and five years plus into our relationship, our working lives meant we had little time for each other. As such I decided a need for change, because I didn’t want that the majority of my day to be spent at work anymore.

I am so glad I found this site, and I am trawling my way through the PIPs School. I have always been dubious about ‘get rich schemes’, and although this is not a get rich scheme certain training companies market it that way. That said I always knew this wouldn’t be easy, but the sheer scale and depth of forex has surprised me (I actually like that it is), and if anything has only made me more determined and focused to succeed.

Since January I have put a lot of hours into this (my wife is beginning to moan tee hee, but in a good way), and although I am not trading yet (target is to trade for real Autumn/Winter 2015), I like that there is signals out there to help give you a kick start, but my goal is to be independent and to have confidence and conviction in my own trades without the help of others. The only way to do that is to educate myself and to learn from genuine successful traders.

Oh and we also have a baby on the way, so I am needed more at home too.

If anyone has any advice or just wants to say hello please do. Like I said I am at the beginning of my FX journey, and like any traveler, you learn and broaden your horizon from the input of people you meet along that journey.

Happy learning and trading guys.

FXDJ72

Hi to you all am Rhoda and so new in fx.I would like help from anyone on the charts and strategies in fx.Everyone is welcome

Hi everyone! I’m Czarina (from Perth) and I am very new to forex trading. I’ve been hearing things about forex since last year, mostly about the risks involved in it so I didn’t get interested with it. However, 2 weeks ago a friend of mine talked to me about its potential and encouraged me to open a demo account. I found it interesting and ever since I’ve been looking for materials to learn more about forex and in one of my quest a stranger from a forum suggested this website so here I am now :slight_smile: I look forward to learning from (and with) you guys. Cheers to a successful trading :slight_smile:

Hi all, I’m from South Africa and have been trading for about 4 years, most of the time with demo account. I did try trading with a live account twice, lost 2500 $ the first and 35000 $ the second my wife nearly left me and my Electrical business was on the skids. Fortunately I managed to repair the damage to my business & marriage and to this day still paying the money I borrowed from my credit card. My dream is to one day make money from Forex during my retirement which is in 3 years time. My passion for Forex is still strong and will carry on until I feel beaten. My wife is terrified that the demo account is back and trying to get me to see a shrink. My aim is to get my wife Michelle to learn baby pips with me and learn how to control my decisions and her fears while trading.

Hi all

My name is Stefan. I have been trading for almost 18 months, mainly in binary options. I have traded every day except weekends for 18 months straight. I have spent countless hours of every day learning every thing I can about forex and binary options trading. I refuse to stop till I master forex trading and treat it like a true business and not a day of gambling. I have learned the hard way through massive losses that one needs a trading plan, good discipline and a lot of equity that you can afford to lose.

I have devoted my life to learning how to trade correctly and profitably since once I master that profit is only limited by my own decisions and there is no limit. I have learned that even the best traders lose no matter what and the key to my success is to leave emotion behind and limit my losses to increase my potentials gains.

This is not an easy business and takes great discipline and why 98% fail but I will not be a part of the 98% but I will be in the circle of the elite 2%. This is not maybe but will be and will only be a matter of time. I love trading and I will master it to the maximum extent possible so I can help others get around what chaos I have endured and still am enduring learning how to master currency and commodity trading.

I wish all of you only the best and my heart is with you and your future success.

Hi guys…my name is Onome. And am an African…and am new to trading…I have been reading books…and following news…how I came to know about babypips…sincerely I can’t remember…but I know it waz the best…so I hope to get acquainted with the terminology(s), patterns and how I could develop myself

Hello guys… looking forward to learn new stuff and share what i know :30:

Hi everyone, I am Irish but recently moved to Canada, I have had interest in trading and the markets for quite a while now, blown a few demo accounts, over the last month I have read up on Price Action trading. It look like the way forward for me.

Babypips is great resource, look forward to expending my knowledge and improving as a trader until I make a sh!t ton of cash. Joking, first goal to develop consistently profitable trading strategy with rock solid money management on demo account before I risk my hard earn cash.
Happy Trading!!

My name is Nancy and I live in South Carolina. I absolutely have no experience in trading what so ever. I am a senior housewife looking for a way to add some income to our fixed income.
I got interested in this because of all the email I receive about Options and Futures. I have been had so many times by these kind of scams that i thought I would investigate myself and was directed to Babypips school.
I have started in preschool and am learning bit by bit. I hope to soon beable to understand and begin to Trade with success

Hello Everyone!

My name is Valerie and currently working as a Hotelier in New York. I was introduced to Forex and this website through Elija, who I got in contact with from Leaders Investment Club. I am very new to this industry, and would like to gain knowledge from everyone here. I have just turned 23 a few weeks ago, and since I am earning my own money, I would like to invest it somehow to make it grow.

Will start to read forums here for me to get the feel of it. I hope this can be a step for me to know and learn what forex is all about.

Hi Guys,

I’m Arham from Malaysia. I’m really interested to venture into this trading industry and i figured this is one of the best place to start. Hope i’m not wrong.

Hello everyone, I’m Term from India. Happy to join such a great community, hope to improve my knowledge in trading here.

Good day to every one,my name is Lloyd,from South Africa.I started with Forex when I read a pop up advert.I started reading about it and found Babypips wich I found to be the best and easy to understand.I am 8 months now on training and love to learn more and make some good money.