RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello my name is Bruce, I’m here to find something new for myself and to share the experience what I have. Good forum, I like it

Hello everyone,

I’m chubby84 and new to babypips. Looking to diversify and trading caught my attention. I can see their’s a lot to learn and i’m ready to learn patiently. I’m more in the science field with little accounting/business knowledge, not letting that stop me. I’m hoping to gave an interesting experience

Hello Everyone at the forum. I am a forex trader for the last 3 years. Today after a long time I have singed in this great site.

Hi All,

I am nonu, very new to forex . I would like help on how to read charts and how to make charts with different strategies. Any help welcome.

thank you

Hi everyone. I’m Mounir from Canada and I’m happy to join Babypips.

Hey am Zachary Nyaga,am new to forex and i would need some help on how to go about about it.

:D:D:41: Hiiiiii Friends, as a new comer my greetings and good wishes to you all and thanks to babypips for allowing me to join here.

Hello All,

My name is Daniel. I’m just starting to wrap my head around Forex. I’d like to eventually use it as a supplemental income stream that will allow me to travel the world without sacrificing financial security. I count myself very lucky to have found such a great website. The school section is especially cool. Looking forward to learning from you all!

Daniel

Dear Dr Pipslow,

My name is Bin J., I am very glad to meet you I think it will be better if I have met you for years before, whem I still young . Even though I am quite sure it is much better than if I do not meet you to day.
I hope I will get a lot of knowledge soonest , as you know I am now is more than 70, so that I will be able to trade with enough knowledge so I am able to build my self cofidence in trading by your guidance.
Thanking you in anticipation for your tutorial and guidance.

Best Regards ,

Bin.

ps. I am an absulutely newbie.

Hey friends…I’m seasoned trader and commentator of global financial markets and worked for several London-based banks trading cash and derivatives before moving to the U.S. to attend graduate school.

I just recently joins as a Chief Economic Strategist in International Bank. I am working on stocks, options, futures, forex and bonds. I found forex trading very intersting and now doing resaerch on trade in dinar currency.

Pls i graduated at the school of pipsology and interested in demo trading account,what is the best site for the demo account.am armstrong01 by name

Hello, my screen name is ah toot, from singapore. going to be 21 this year, i just found out about trading & forex. My boyfriend first introduced me to the potential of trading last year. Not too sure how to start but more than ready to learn!

Hi everyone,
I’m Anastasia and am a complete novice to both trading and forex. I found this forum site while doing some googling on trading. Hope to learn a lot here.

Hello,

I am Von from ph. I am new in babypics forum, I want to learn about forex trading.

Thanks…

Hi there,
I am a newbie here on babypips.com forum. I am Johnny and also I am a newbie at Forex trading.
I found this forum by googling forex forums for beginners. I want to learn more about forex brokers, the best ways to deposit and withdraw of earnings.

Hi Doctor. I am Neville and have been trading real money and demo for about 3 years now. My tendancy is to pull the trigger when the currency is moving in any direction although I tend to follow the general direction. My real money ran out last year and my demo account is depleted. I am trying to treat the demo as real and hone my emotions first. Today its back to basics. I started here about 3 years ago and decided its time to refresh before throwing real money down the tube.

Hello all and thank you Doctor for giving me this wonderful opportunity. My screen name is Schelda65, I was introduced to Forex by my daughter and I am excited to have the opportunity to better my financial situation. I have opened a live account to get a demo account but I am not ready to trade live. I have realized that my emotions are a real issue for me because I want to back out of profitable trades the moment I make a profit and I let unprofitable trades ride hoping against hope that they will become profitable so my demo account is in the negative. I hope the education will help me to trade better, but much more I am hoping to find some like minded friends.

I am currently working on educating myself in Forex full time because the though of having a 9 - 5 (J.O.B.) just over broke position makes me feel sad inside. I hope to trade full time so that my efforts reflect my success.

Happy trading to all.

Hi! I’m Veselka and I’m also a newbie here. I have a very small experience with forex and would like to improve my skills.

merah here (red by english) from malaysia.im a mobile trader.i hope to improve my approch to forex

hi all i am also new and i would need help on how to get started. my name is bamidele and i am from nigeria