Sam 1 Trading System

Hi dmsami,

Thanks for sharing your trading plan.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more from this thread.

At the end of October here are our results for the month:

1st week :1 trade +50 pips
2nd week :1 trade +50 pips
3rd week :2 trades +200 pips
4th week :2 trades +100 pips

so we had 6 trades all were winning trades and gave us 400 pips for October.

Hope that was useful for every one and i will be happy if someone have any idea for developing this system with me.

Ok, so for that trade, you must have had a RR less than 1:1 then… That was going to be another question that I had, if you will take a trade when the RR is not in your favor. In this case, the trade moved against you more than 50 pips, but then did bounce back up to the +50 level. I set my stop too tight (not on the last swing as you outlined) and therefore got stopped out on this one, but it looks like if you apply the rules strictly the system works well.

Thanks for addressing my question and thanks again for sharing the system and your results. Looking forward to seeing what November brings!

love this system. hope has long live~ :smiley:

Thank you so much blizheart.

Many thanks to you irvin and i hope the tip i will post may help in the R:R issue .

This month we had 2 opportunities till now :

1-the first was for usdjpy and it hit my TP1 for +50 pips then it hit my stop at break even

The new tip i wanna to add to my system is that you can combine it with your technical tools to add anew position as i did in this trade.

i added anew position when the price hit the trend line with the same TP and SL so R:R was 1:3 and it was really avery good trade .

2- the second was for gbpjpy and it hit my TP1 and Tp2 to gave +100 pips

so total for this week and for November tell now is +150 profit .

Here is a live chance that met sam1 rules for USDJPY pair lets see what will happen next week.

Another chance formed for GBPJPY pair but the market closed on the entry candle so i will wait market open and enter the trade.

So the 2 trades hit TP1.

USDJPY +50 pips profit

GBPJPY +50 pips profit

total tell now +100 pips .

UJ trade is still opened and stop moved to BE .

Another chance formed for GBPJPY pair and it is too close to my TP1 as shown i the attached

pic.

Wow, some really good entries and all profitable. Thanks for sharing and for updating with the November trades to help illustrate and address the R:R concerns I had. Now that I adjusted my stops correctly, I have not seen any losing trades this month (just as you indicate with your charts).

I still need to work on setting the TP2 and moving the stop to BE, as I have just been taking all profits between 50 and 100 while I get used to the system.

TP1 and TP2 hit for this trade for +100 pips profit and this trade also gave more than +200 pips .

this trade also hit TP2 for total +100 pips profit for this trade.

Here is another live trade formed for UJ pair.

Many thanks irvin and it will be great if you have any new ideas to develop this system.

Thanks for this, I am new and this look simple enough to follow.

TP1 hit for this trade for +50 pips profit and stop is now @ BE looking for tp2.

Total for this week +350 pip profit without any losing trades tell now.

1 trade is still opened and we will see next week will it hit TP2 or not.

UJ GJ and EJ look to be going down, I would close any long trade i have.