Sam 1 Trading System

2 chances met the rules for this week lets see what will happen .

so when would you know when to close this? any signal for that?

It looks as though you don’t need to sit in front of your computer all day to do this. But let’s say you have a regular job 9 to 5 or about that, can you find trades at night or early morning, since you can’t be looking for trades during the day?
Please elaborate a bit on that.
Thank you for any answer and thank you for posting this thread!

I caught these as well, but am treading lightly. We are in new high territory for the year, so we could get a high rejection soon resulting in the first negative trade in the last 2 months.

The first post describes exiting trades with the use of TP’s and SL’s. If you want to let a portion keep running, just use whatever analysis you used to decide to keep it open. In general, the TP will close the position for you.

If you notice, it is on the 4H chart, so you only need to check the chart at the close of a candle. Sometimes it is fairly obvious that the next candle won’t create an entry signal (High CCI timeframes not in line with the others), so you can skip checking at those times. I would say it isn’t that difficult to check the charts 3 times during the work day with one being on your lunch break and the others being when you first arrive or are getting ready to leave…

Thank you for answering that irvin .

You are right , i think it is one of the most difficult signals the system met and that’s why i put the sl at the second bottom as the first one was so near .

Thanks to you both for your reply, you are really putting some quality thought into this!
I hope more will join in!

GJ hit TP1 and TP2 giving us +100 pip profit.
EJ is still active and it was too close to hit TP1 so lets see what will happen.

Another 2 signals formed:

the first was for UJ and it hit TP1(+50 pips) and still active and sl is @ BE.

the second was for EJ and it is from the same place for the active signal , lets see what it will do.

Total for this week

1 GJ trade +100 pips profit
2 EJ trades +100 pips profit for each = +200 pips profit
1 UJ trade hit TP1 for +50 pips and still active & SL @ BE

then total for the week is +350 pips profit.
and we still have 1 active trade for UJ waiting for TP2.

Dmsami: nice system, looks good! You have one vote the System of the Month :slight_smile:
I try your method, and write the result :slight_smile:

One idea: you have TP1 and TP2. When the price reaches TP1, you half the position and break even: +0.5R. When the price reaches TP2, you close position: +0.5R. Ok, you earned +1R, but this does not make sense.
If you close the full position TP1, you gained +1R, and you do not have to worry about further.

If you close only your half position TP1, use trailing stop 50 pip, and you have a chance catch a big winner.
It’s my 2 cent’s :slight_smile:

Sorry my horrible english :slight_smile:

The math is not quite right.

Close half at TP1 (assume 50) = +0.5R
Close half at TP2 (assume 100) = +1.0R
Total: +1.5R (this is greater than +1.0R you would receive closing the full position at TP1)

I do agree that a trailing stop, if large enough could provide a larger return though. That is something that I am still investigation myself rather than setting a second TP. The other idea would be to take half at TP1, then half of what is still open at TP2 and engage a trailing stop from there for the remaining 1/4 of the position.

Oh, of course you’re right, 0.5 +1=1.5 :8: Looks good, I will first try this version.

Tried someone other pairs like JPY?
And tried someone shorter timeframe like H4, say M5?

Thank you again irivin for answering , we discussed that before and i hope to find a way to take more profits from this system and it was available in the last week many times.

about trying new pairs i tried that before but these pairs was perfect with the system and i hope you find another pairs that working well with the system and if you find another working well pairs or time frames just let us try it and see.

UJ trade from the last week hit my TP2 for +100 pips profit so we will add it to this week and wait new chances .

Hello dmsami,

I am new trader in thisforum.
A question please*: for long entries you specify (post 1) " a- green line in ADX is above red one and above level 20*».

Which line should be taken into account : the yellow green line or the lightseagreen line*?
Thanks

Best regards

Oya

The answer simply is the yellow green line.

As the yellow green line indicates buyers power and the red one represents sellers power and for the light sea green line it indicates trend power .

Thanks very much dmsami

Oya

We have 3 new signals for this week for UJ,EJ and GJ

As we see in the pics EJ hit TP1 for +50 pips profit and it is still active and GJ hit tp1 and tp2 for +100 pips while UJ is still in its way to TP1 so lets wait and see.

Total for last week :

1- +50 pips profit from last week.
2- +300 pips profit from 3 trades for UJ .EJ and GJ.

So total is +350 pips.