Share your favorite songs/music on here

… And maybe this :wink:

How do you continually come up with all these songs that I love :slight_smile:

Wise man once said the pendulum must swing both ways before coming to rest in the middle.

:smiley: I honestly don’t know… But I am glad you like it :slight_smile: feel free to post your favorite as well. I like the oldies and combine it with the new…

Here from Maroon 5 a revived “Sunday Morning”

What a very wise man I must say :wink:

Disclosure- Latch (ft. Sam Smith)

Happy Birthday! To me :slight_smile:

Katy Perry - Birthday

Close to You (MIX) - Whigfield

This song is been stuck in my head so before I forget… Here you go

Afternoon Delight…

Happy birthday PnR.

Here’s a little jem of a site to discover great aussie independant music

You can find gems like this

direct link triple j Unearthed Jukebox

Thank you Bob! My bday celebration was great :slight_smile: I couldn’t ask for more…

I will check those out… Hope your trading are doing well and making a lot progress. Its almost the end of the year already. One more month! Time flys so quickly… Enjoy the rest of the year…

How about "That loving feeling " by the Richious Brothers ,pure magic.

Nice… Good one…

I need some "Air …Supply "

I’ve been listening to a lot of covers on Youtube lately.

fhilipe maia e juninho andrade - marillion - beautiful ( cover )
Video for marillion cover fhillipe maia beautiful► 4:40► 4:40

Aug 10, 2011 - Uploaded by Fhilipe Maia
Versão da Música Beautiful feita por Fhilipe Maia e Juninho Andrade … Pablo Urrutia - Beautiful …

Here are a couple of others that I like a lot:

► 6:29
Hydria - Entangled (Genesis) - The Versions [Full HD …

Great Back in NYC cover:

Haven’t heard of some of these but I like what I’m hearing Hogarste.

Really cool. I’ve had friends share music with me over the years and I like being able to do the same.

Although slightly before my time, early Genesis did some great work while Phil Collins was still the drummer and Peter Gabriel was the lead singer. ‘Back in NYC’ and the song I’m posting today called ‘Carpet Crawlers’ are from the last Gabriel Genesis album called ‘The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway’. In the US, Marillion is considered a little more obscure, but they are one of my favorite groups, along with Pink Floyd, The Who, Genesis, Rush, etc.

Stanley Whitaker - Carpet Crawlers Cover - YouTube
Video for youtube carpet crawlers cover► 5:50► 5:50

I like what everyone else has been sharing and look forward to more.

G’day all, heres some more examples of the weird an wacky world that is my head space. First a new release which is my feel good summer anthem.

Then my absolute favorite act from the nineties. These guys where awesome live and I had the amazing experience of attending a few "smaller gigs and they went off.

Another killer live act from the nineties. No-one knew who these guys where but the rumors said that they were very high powered lawyers. Does not matter. They went off.