Share your favorite songs/music on here

Now THAT was a strange yet compelling act.

Does it say anything for my mental state 20 years ago lmao :slight_smile:

@Hagarste- great to see you. How have you been? Back trading part time or are you now trading full time?
Thanks for sharing those videos it was greatā€¦:slight_smile:

lol I thought you are " forever 21" years old? That was a strange actā€¦ They must be a pharmaceutical doctors than lawyers lol

Letā€™s spice it up a little bit :wink: Latinā€¦ Anyone?

SANTANAā€¦

Oye, Como va

Black Magic Woman

One moreā€¦

Santana - Maria Maria ft The Product G & B

Hello there. I am trading full time and also taking care of the young one who is 8 now. I went a little wild when I went full time and I had so many markets available. I was jumping in to Oil, Gold, even Corn trades off of tick chartsā€¦ Iā€™m trying to be a little more focused now on quality of trading with regard to markets and less with regard to quantity. I am very excited to be getting the chance to do this though. My wife got sick at the end of September, and was home from work and had a rough time for 5 weeks, but she is doing better and back to work now.

How are you doing and what is going on? How is the trading and everything going? I like your musical taste very much. Santana is awesome.

Howz about a bit off funk

Todayā€™s Saturday

Hi Hogarste, it is good to hear from you. I am glad to hear that you are now trading fulltime and family is doing well. Yes, I remember youve mention it before that you will be trading full tim
e sometime this year and finally you did it. Good for you!

This year is been great for me. My full time work and my trading. I am trading part time and I think I will be for a while. I really do like my current job and the company I work for.Itā€™s like a family to me even if it is a big corporation. I currently have 3 good offers opportunity/ position from different departmentsā€¦just this week, I have a long interesting conversation with two Business Directors and a Regional Manager. It really helps me to figure out what my carreer path/goal will be for next year and start planning it out and it helps a lot to make a decision which of those position I should take or look for something else. I didnā€™t expect to be so in demand like this and it feels like everyone wants me lolā€¦ I was just thinking I should probably clone myself so everyone will be happy to have me lolā€¦ decision decisionā€¦hmm which one.

My piece of advice to those who holds a career or who are just out of college. Pick up a few books and read about " Leadership" John Maxwell is the best book. I have about 5 books of this. All businesses needs good leaders. You will be surprise by reading this book that you will know more than those who are in th e current positions. Read lots of books about ā€œAttitudeā€, being a Go getter, etc. and start applying them to yourself. That is why, I said " interesting" talking to them because they have learn more from me than anybody elseā€¦just sayingā€¦

ā€¦and networking is also a key.

Here is to my BP family :slight_smile:

Whenever I call you friend by Michael Johnson and Allison Krauss

Killing Me Softly - Fugees

Donā€™t Stop Believing - JOURNEY!

P.S: I am not too sure about those tight jeans for guysā€¦ just saying lol

[B]The Corrs[/B]

Dream

Breathless

When the Stars Go Blue with Bono (U2)

Fablulous sont with Bono :slight_smile:

How about ā€œThe Black Eyed Peasā€ :wink: