Simple & almost naked. The dream date or the dream system?

HI 993, thats my favorite car, the Turbo of course! I use MT4 with AAAFX and I usually trade from 8am-12pm EST.

thanks

Hi Blizard,

Thanks for your reply!

With this system of yours, you trade right now on a demo or real money account?

Best,
Michel

I am trading a live account but the balance is not very large yet so $3-5 pip. I usually get my 15 pips daily without issue.

thanks

FREE - FX News Alert application @ Forex Factory
Check this out .

FX News Alert

Hi Blizard,

Trading your strategy live as I type this. I was using the Daily PP as S/R but I found that Fib works better. Q. I dot totally understood how you draw your Fib. I drew mines using previous day high and low. Is this correct? Also I tend to just go for 3pip profit each time with high success.

Thanks or this brilliant strategy, would appreciate guidance on the Fib :+1:

Hello Cue, yes you are correct is using the previous days HIGH/LOW o draw the fibs. Im glad to hear you are having success with the system. Please post your setups if possible so others can learn.

thanks

Yes I will post my trades later. Am just trading US session.

Finally, on what pairs use you this strategy ?
Only GBPUSD and EURUSD ? And with 4 for minbars?

I usually trade the EUR/USD with 4 for the minBars.

thanks

only ?
This method is not good on gbpusd ? or GBYJPY ?

3-5 pip profit seems a little cautious for all this hard work we put in! I’m setting TP and SL at 10 pips with decent results.

will anyone explain me how to plot the dot, & how to use this system

will you please tell me how to use it?
how to control losses? how to maximize profit?
what is advantages & disadvantages of this system?
thanks

Hi Blizard
can you help me out
im trying to work out the time you trade. You trade the first half of the US session?

Good trade on cable.

Thanks Blizard for sharing your trading system with us.

Hey Blizard,

These were my trades.

Here is the last one.

Hi WayneG,

3-5 pip profit may seem a little cautious to you, but to me its more about consistancy. Until I build my confidence up with this strategy I’ll be bit cautious. (My aim is 100% W/L ratio IF THERE IS SUCH A THING!!!) What’s your win to lost ratio with 10pips, and does this incorporates your spread within the 10pips, if mind me asking? BTW I haven’t got the luxury of Swing_zz so i have to make do with 2 standard Zig Zag indicators at 2 different settings. :slight_smile:

Hi Cue Ball.
Some nice trades there.
Got a couple of questions for you:

1. Do you find many losses amongst your winners?
  2. I notice you don’t have the big dots generated on your chart, as I don’t. I wondered how you draw your lines? Do you connect every peak and trough no matter how small?

Hi WayneG,

I haven’t had any losses as yet with 3pip take profit so far incorporating spread (5pips).
No, I don’t connect every peak and trough. I use standard ZZ at different settings and with different colours. This helps me identify where the dots are likely to be if I had the luxury of the self painting swing_zz indicator. Does this answer your question?
Q. whats your W/L ration with 10pip TP and does this incorporated you spread?