Simple & almost naked. The dream date or the dream system?

Thanks Greg Jones very helpful your channels look interesting though :slight_smile:

Guys / blizard what do you think about a babypips group?

Do you want me to go ahead and set
One up for us?

Sandybeach,

I think the Babypips group is a good idea, but I would not want to get separate or fragment the discussion from Blizard. I’m interested in more sharing of charts and discussion. I would like to see Blizard go ahead with a “Go to Meeting” type seminar.

This is a short on the eur/usd on a 5 minute chart. The short signal was just below the daily pivot with plenty of space for a short move. This is another example of a trade that set up better on the five minute than the one minute. I do like the one minute too, especially during the late evening or London session. I went with two contracts the first with a target of 8 pips, the second with a target of 25 pips. After the first contract hit I moved the stop to entry. The second contract was stopped out at break even. Net gain 8 pips.

Donchian Channel, I entered just below the center DNC. Also notice how the price action bumped off the pivot and then move down.

Hello, i personally like the format the way it is currently with daily posting of setups. I will start the seminars within 7-10 days once I establish a consistent schedule. I also invite others such as Greg who have also seen success with the system also trade live using their unique setups so we can all learn and evolve and improve this system until we have something truly complete. Im open to any suggestions.

Greg I agree 100% with your addition of daily pivots and I will start using them in my trading. These are clear points of support and resistance that “smart money” or institutions and large banks utilize so it only makes sense that we should strongly consider them.

thanks

Blizard,

Sounds like a good plan to me. Could you post charts more often? Thanks,
Greg

Will do Greg, thanks

Hey guys i have been using this Fibonacci indicator, might help and save time for automatically drawing the fib lines?

I can’t upload a screenshot but take a look on the page below and you can see the screenshot and download the indicator.

I just attach it thats it, it auto-draws the fibo lines and they adjust depending on what the current price is.

JJN-Fibo - MQL4 Code Base

Thanks Sandy, i really like it, thanks a bunch!

Hello, some really nice setups on the 5 minute charts today.

thanks

Blizard,

Nice set ups on the five minute. I keep going back and forth between the five and the one minute charts. Do you think I should just stay with the Five minute? Also do you change your targets and stops when using the five minute charts. I’m on the road this week and so far the internet connection I have does not allow me to post charts on babypips. Thanks for posting your charts.

GJ

Hi Greg, i think ill be trading the 5 minute this week. The SL is still the last opposite color dot and the TP is usually 10-15 pips. I will also be adding pivots to the charts going forward (thanks Greg!) as you mentioned previously, they are great places to place your TP or SL. I have attached a chart to reiterate.

Here you see a breakout passed the daily pivot so its a great entry as you already know. Then you can set your TP for either R1 or R2 or maybe close half your position at R1 and let the other half ride to R2.

thanks

Blizard, on M5, you trade on all Major pairs ?
With 2 for MinBars ?
Thks

Blizard,

A good day trading. My last trade long on the eur/usd came in for a daily total of 33 pips. I’ll try posting the chart later.

Yea, the five minute set up worked out nicely.

Greg

This my last trade of the day on a five minute chart.

GJ

Nice trade Greg! Yes for the 5 minute chart I use Minbar “2” and you can trade any pair. I prefer EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD and GBP/JPY.

thanks

I looked at both the five minute and the one minute on this short. Once again Blizard, I really like the method and I find your charts and comments very helpful. I have about a 70 percent win rate. I’m still learning and still often miss seeing opportunities or even read the chart wrong. However I feel I have much more traction with your method than over strategies I have implemented. I have a much better idea of what is happening now. I have increased the size of my contracts and I will continue as I improve, but I will increase slowly only as I improve and stay consistent. Also I try to set the stop as you advised with the last dot.

Thanks,
Greg

Keep up the great work Greg and keep posting your awesome setups.

thanks

Hey Blizard,

It’s CurBall. I’ve manage to get a MT4 account open but I’m not sure how to get the Swing_ZZ indicator to work on it. Can you give me some guidance. Am still using ZigZag indicators and making some good pips so thank you again.

One minute chart short for 7 pips.

Support just above pivot.