Smart FX Technology

Hello Goalmillion,
Please chat me at the website so we can arrange a remote assistance session and check your settings.
Robert

Excellent of the developer to take part in the discussion in an open forumā€¦!!

Fantasticā€¦

Robert,

Will need to get you to check my settings.

I have used the default templates provided, only adjusting the GMT and the risk

The drawdown seems fairly severe at the moment compared to the gains, so currently acct is negative.

Robert welcome to babypips! I am glad you took the time to stop by. I think people will really benefit from your insight into your robots. Whenever I talk to you I canā€™t help but gleam a little something useful :smiley:

@gazlim I think you should definitely talk to Robert and maybe do a remote session. Did you put the proper set files for each pair? Maybe Robert can help you. Many of us are trading live with this ea and having great results.

Iā€™m not one to put bold claims out there but I think 20% on very conservative settings is more than possible and perhaps even more.

Like I said in the past one of the great features I love about these eaā€™s is that they incorporate different strategys accross different pairs. It helps smooth out drawdown periods and contributes to an overall smooth equity curve as well.

Our number one goal as traders is to be consistantly profitable. I find that diversification and risk management go hand in hand and make for a successful portfolio.

You guys that know me know I like to have different eaā€™s doing differernt things and trading different pairs. I know Iā€™m not the only one out there who is at least a tiny bit over leveraged with eur/usd. Most every ea seems to trade this pair. The scalpers make a nice addition to my portfolio simply because they trade different pairs that are not common amongst all eaā€™s but even still Robert has incorporated the trendiness of eur/usd into his overall plan. The thing is when eur/usd hits periods of ranging and choppiness than itā€™s trendiness canā€™t necessarily be counted on. In these times we rely on the scalpers to ā€œbail us outā€

A basic tenet to my trading is stay diversified and manage risk. These huge concepts canā€™t be ignored.

Hello Robert,

I would love to have you take a look at my settings. I was able to get hold of a support person through your website last night during the London session and he did a remote session with me and looked at the settings. He adjusted the Acc5Digits to ā€˜Trueā€™ as my broker is a 5 digit broker and said the rest of the settings looked good. I have been running it with these settings since then. I am thinking of observing its performance for a week with these settings and then do a remote session with you. Do you agree with this approach?

Also, In your experience, Could the performance on a demo account be very different from a real account with this robot?

Please also let me know how I can establish a remote session with you.

Thanks much

Thanks Johnnykannoo.
Gazlim, please chat me thru our website or send me a regular email so I can send you the link to start the support session.

Hello Goalmillion,
I was there when John did the support session with you. I saw what he did, but did not want to take over because you had asked for a tech, and he was doing a perfectly good job.
But I saw everythingā€¦
Go ahead and try things out like it was set up yesterday.
Just stay with the low risk settings, and you should be fine.
With the 5-digit broker correction, now they will be trading fine.
Just go easy on the risk level, so when we get losses they do not destroy your account, which takes a long time to recover from.

Thanks Robert. Will do that.

See that, now can anyone tell me of even 1 developer willing to do a remote session with you and go over all your settings like that I canā€™t think of any. I think its great these guys do this for us. It is obvious that they care and they are not like so many who take the money and run.

You know a lot of people talk about ā€œred flagsā€ what can we call this a green flag hahaha!!! Definitely a good sign, quality support like this is huge!

I hope others will take advantage of this level of support. That is why this ea is great for beginnners too. Honestly it can be confusing when you add this ea to your charts and start scrolling through all the settings. It can make your head spin, but know worries either Robert or John will walk you through it and get up and running quick.

THe customer service is amazing.

If you really invest in one trading robot I would say this is the one.

We have to make sure that this developer company is recognized for its willingness to chat directly with its customers and helping them to get profitsā€¦

I am sorta blown away by their good willā€¦!!

Hereā€™s my MyFXBook link for my SmartFX account, currently running at 3.1% gain over the whole month, a far cry from what has been posted here. This is running on HotForex Currenex and all the settings are default except for GMT offset and setting it to 5 digits. Iā€™m running both Master Scalper and Breakout Hunter.

Make of this what you will.

I canā€™t include links yet, so copy and paste this:

www DOT myfxbook DOT com/members/onati/master-scalper/156255

Hello Stebbin,
I did look at your myfxbook. I see that the overall your performance has not been up to par, most of your drawdown happened between the last week of August and before Sept. 11th.
Since then you have gained very nicely, enough to put you in positive territory. I hope this continues.
Granted the end of August was not great. But your drawdown was bigger than what I experienced too.
I suggest you look at the myfxbook link of my entry for the contest at GoMarkets. I started the first week of September, and to date I am up 52% for the 3 weeks,quite a bit as you will be able to see in my next post, once I am allowed to post links.
Also please keep in mind that your drawdown in August was incurred trading what we describe as No Trade Days. They are posted in our website, Ownerā€™s Manual and Quick Start Guide. Your worst losses happened on the day of Interest Rate Announcement of the Europeans (clearly a No Trade day for Euro based pairs), the day of G7 meetings and the huge Bernanke speech. It is not wise to scalp on a Friday when these events are going on. No wonder the losses.
The best of all news is that in the next few days a new update will be released and the No Trade Days will be completely automated, so when news times or speeches are about to affect the market we will be sidestepping them, automatically, without having to think about it. Very cool.
We are very excited about that, big improvement, and a first as far as I know.

Once again, here comes the link:
I suggest you look at the myfxbook link of my entry for the contest at GoMarkets. I started the first week of September, and to date I am up 52% for the 3 weeks

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Better than showing Demo account results, we have opened a Real Live account that we will use to post the Live results of real money trading results, starting with the release of the new update, probably this coming week, as soon as we are set up.
There you will be able to monitor your performance against our live account. That should help comparisonsā€¦

Robert,

When will the update be available? This has been the best EA I have tested so far and this added feature will make it even more incredible. Thanks for the support that you guys provide, even though I havenā€™t needed it. Been doing this manually for a while and it nice to have an almost automated systemā€¦

Hello jrbynum,
Thanks for the kind words.
We are hoping to deliver the update over the weekend. The update is finished and we are now in testing mode for a couple of days more, just to make sure there are no surprises.
Weā€™ll be emailing the update in waves, to make sure we can handle the inquiries that are likely to follow.
It will be extremely easy to install, since everything will be automatized, but the number of new functions surely will bring a good number of inquiries weā€™d like to be able to handle well.
If you wish to be in the first wave of updates, just send us an email requesting it.

I want to be in the first wave :smiley:

jrbynum welcome to babypips. I hope you continue to post and keep us updated with your results.

Hi,

Iā€™m a rookie and intrigued by this EA due to its results and it suits my lifestyle. I donā€™t doubt the comments posted here but I have doubts when there are no other reviews for this product online I can find. Can Robert explain why?

Hello Robert,

Thanks for your and Johnā€™s help and I do agree with the rest on this forum regarding the excellent support this bot team provides. However, since I last updated the settings my account has gone down further. I would appreciate if you can take a look at my myfxbook report and suggest if there are further setting adjustments needed. Thanks in advance.