Supply & Demand Trading System

I did enter the trade but got taken out after only 10pips profit because I had entered a bit too early.

Both of them going pretty good for now. Keep eye out for news release though!

executed eurgbp sell at 0.79401 sl at 0.79953

AUD/CAD short trade price is at supply zone

CAD/CHF price almost going to the demand zone entry could be by tomorrow.

USD/CHF maybe ready to sell now from here as it is the supply zone

Two supply zones here will wait to look for good entry point.

any reviews would be welcome.

Hi Aniz,

USDCHF demand is in control off the daily+pinbar. If it turns from here then it is a miracle.

Best
KAS

i woud agree that the bulls are in control now but lets have a look how price reacts in the area around 0,9670-0,9690

here is my daily chart

but i personaly dont like the chf pairs much…
have nice day to all

well thanks for the heads up but I already had jumped in the trade and lost but made profit in the eur/gbp trade so all is good for now.

Hi Aniskazi, I would strongly recommend lookijg at Daily S&D zones only. I was looking at H4 zones previously and would have 50% or less successful trades, but from the time I switched to looking at Daily zones, my success rate has increased drastically. I know Trueman trades strictly on Daily timeframe.

thanks for the advice r2 i’ll look into that and hopefully everyone had a positive weekend.
And how long have you been trading not just supply/demand but overall how many years/months?

This week has been excellent! A lot of our Daily S&D zones stood strong!

Trading for 7-8 months now overall. Switched through a few systems for the initial 3 months and finally came across Maryo’s thread which made me aware of the successful S&D strategy he uses. Kas and Trueman helped me get my foot in the door with this strategy.

Have been using S&D since the beginning of this thread approximately!

I’m still an amateur, but have surely realized that S&D trading strategy suits my trading style and is profitable!

Hey great thread guys, I just finished reading it from the start and would love to apply this method in my own trading. I’m still having trouble defining the zones. The following is my analysis on EURGBP. please feel free to point out any way that you would draw it differently.

and hopefully we can get better and better from here. well best of luck to everyone for next week hopefully it will a good one.

I’m loving the user name, Chartzard!

I drew my S & D zones the same way :slight_smile:

txs

lol thanks TXS, I a little trigger happy with the EURGBP, currently hovering at -20pibs

I found this other one on the USDCAD which is going in my favor

It wasn’t a fresh level, but the general trend of the USD/CAD is bear which gave me more confidence to short

Hey Guys ,

at eur / gbp iam with you …iam also in this trade …
usd cad i would wait a little bit …but your 4 h chart looks pretty good for an entry.

whish a good week to all

After my first two S&D trades which were wins, I got trigger happy and made a couple losing trades haha. I’m better about it now and thank goodness for demo accounts!

Here are some thoughts that may help you:

My lessons learned thus far are:

1. Don’t move your stop loss too soon
  2. Only trade with the trend (this is a personal choice, not something every S&D trader does)
  3. Keep the higher timeframe trend and S&D zones in mind

I started using EMAs and Stochastic per R2 and Anakazi’s suggestion. I’ve had them on my chart for a while but forgot they were there. I’ve been paying attention to them recently and they’re great as a confirmation tool.

The time it takes you to analyze a chart will reduce over time, just keep practicing and demo trading.

txs

This weekend I finally had alllll my charts done. And of course, at that moment, my computer ran out of juice before I could charge it and I lost all my charts! But, that just means more practice opportunities for me :slight_smile:

I went long on the daily a couple days ago and hit +100 pips on CAD/JPY today :slight_smile:

txs

Hey thanks for the advice TX, I do use MAs and EMAs but I will try the Stoc as well.
They Green line I have is a 17MA set on High and the red line is a 17MA set on Low, while the blue line is a 9EMA.
How many pairs do you usually follow or do you watch them all?
Do you take trades with highly correlated pairs if they both present good opportunities or just stack your odds the one that looks better?

Took out half the position on USD/CAD with +60pibs its now coming back up may enter again.

Had some good trades this week, primarily from trendlines and some from S&D zones but I overtraded without proper confluence. Even though I am positive this week, but still what could have been a 10% week would only end up being a 2-4% week.

Will try to post pictures here for possible trade set ups more often in order to keep better track of myself and also get feedback from you guys!

Happy Trading!

Maybe I need an accountability buddy to make sure I am sticking to my plan and keeping my feet to the ground! Feel free to connect here and we can work together.