Supply & Demand Trading System

Hey R2 looking forward to seeing your charts, I know you guys feel like you are still starting but from my perspective you are eons ahead of me. Any here are some charts!

I believe this is a counter trend trade, so the risk to reward may not be that great. Please feel free to point out any changes that you would make!

Wssup Chartzard,
That is a clear Demand zone on the 4H TF. But I wouldn’t think this is a strong area. If you want to trade it you might want to see for PA candles that occur once the price is in your zone. If not, then don’t enter the trade for the following reasons A.trading against the trend, B. we are currently bouncing off from a D1 TF Supply zone.

This thread is exactly where we started and learning from each other!

Hey thanks R2 I end up not taking the trade for the reasons you listed plus the News Event concerning GBP this morning

It had a nice bounce but those djoi’s are not giving me any confidence, will keep an eye on this one and update you guys through out the week. May try again with a small position 3/4 down the demand zone.

Also been milking this pair for the past few days(about 100pibs from 3 positions), its back up for a quick spike but I think it still has room to fall!

P.S those last few candles are not real lol, they are wish list candles

Update 5-13 bad day :frowning: should of checked the calendar, strong US data this morning.

hey guys,
sorry for not joining some time…
but iam affected from a fu…g headache disease ( cluster Headache) what makes it impossible to analyse and check charts in a normal way…
so i currently relaxing and try to get healthy …as soon as everything is normal i will join again regulary…
of course i will check this forum from time to time …
so wish you all the best and many many pips
see you soon

May the force be with you buddy…

We’ve been missing you around here Trueman!
Sending +ve vibes your way! Take care

Hey trueman hope you feel better man, and thank you for starting this thread!!

Lets keep this thread alive for Truman!

Yen got dropped this afternoon, LETS pick it up at whole sale prices!!

I been in this Trade since last week, The red down arrows are my Entries. At one point I was in the water fro 90PIBs, but now sitting with a net gain of 60 pibs, Id like to see this thing hit 1.27850. I can either bounce from that point or continue down towards the demand level.

That’s a great level, but news coming out of UK in the next few hours, so I would stay out of it for now and enter if the price is still in my zone!

Looks like a good trade, but again, there is news coming out of US, so I would recommend to move your Stops closer right before the news releases so that you are locking in some profits.

Yea, you are right about the news R2 I may try to find a similar level in USD/JPY but will tread lightly in the coming hours

Currently I am in the following trades

USDCHF - SHORT @0.9760.
Daily Supply zone
I think I entered a 20-25 pips early but still should be ok over the course of time. Currently negative

NZDCAD - SHORT @0.8750
Downward trendline bounce off
Currently Negative

Hey buddy, usdchf i shorted @0.9780 as well based on daily SZ yesterday, what’s your SL and TP?

for nzdcad, wouldn’t go for this pair signal is not clear enough. Cheers.

USDCHF
SL at 0.9810
TP at regular intervals of 50 pips for 4 of my positions

NZDCAD
yeah, having second thoughts about my trade but I am going to stick to it for now.

Hi all,

Sorry for being a bit MIA. Been dealing with some stuff but trading has gotten me through it! I closed on a good one this week.

+100 pips profit on the GBP USD going long :slight_smile:

txs

The price didn’t reach my D1 Demand zone to trigger that entry! Good trade

An excellent pinbar forming on USDJPY. Will short it once the candle closes with stops above the Pinbar

Another Short on a USD pair
USDCHF
D1 TF
Short from Supply zone along with a doji price action candle. Will short once the candle closes with Stops just above the candle

Gbpcad
d1 tf
short