Supply & Demand Trading System

Got that on my radar, you in it yet ?

Hi R2 and Trueman, how many pips do you go for when you go countertrend like in the EUR/NZD one? I’ve noticed when you go countertrend its not safe to TP at the supply zone in the case of buying at demand/going long since it doesn’t always make it up that far.

txs

My gbpjpy is still alive

@ Trumann, huge sl or not is not the number factor. I saw that on daily chart the lowest point is there. So I moved my sl well below it. The sl to entry is just 1.1% risk from my current account balance . So is fine with me

yes i took …but stoped out already with 15-20 pips…my good old adjustment problem…need to fix that…
but i will try to get in next week again if i looks good

@joe
you are right amount of pips doesent matter if you adjust your risk size
( 1-2 % of your bankroll for example)
the main problem is you have to archive at least the double amount of pips of your sl size (2:1)
otherwise its very very hard to make it in the long run…you will need a lot more winners then loosers

the gbp / Jpy trade is on my radar for next week too…letz see if it can make us some nice profit…:wink:

@txs
2 opportunitys

1. i try to tp at the next zone …like you wrote
  2. if sl is 50pips i try to archieve 100 pips…if sl is 80 Pips i try to get my 160 Pips…
    but i have this hughe adjustment problem…
    if price gives me 30-40 pips i adjust my sl to break even or +10 pips profit …not good…

the smartest decision is to take only trades which have at least this 2:1 win ratio …but thats hard in reality i think…

Here are some charts iam looking at next week…
for the entrys i will try to use smaller tf like 4 h or 1h …

usd/jpy looking for long…

gbp/jpy looking for a long

@trueman , the delicate balance between rr & win rate is always debatable . But I do see your point. Gbpjpy was at 1.4:1 rr. Seems good enough for me. Because according to my analysis, the probability to hit that tp level would be the most comfortable for me. And my style.

gbp / cad looking for a long

@ joe
i think as long as you are profitable with this its absolutly the right way…
if its work than its right :slight_smile:
in reality its hard to do everything like the books and the gurus say…everybody has to find his very own way

nzd /cad looking for a short…

Well said. The market is the judge in the end.

eur /chf …long

nzd /usd long

eur /aud long

and of course the eur nzd long from friday…
i will not take every trade right away…i will wait for some confirmation in lower tf to enter …
and of course dont take my watchted trades as an recommendation…
no pro, no guru , just a guy who loves the market aka the judge…:wink:

I’m interested in this trade too. Hope we can make pips coming week.

Cheers !!

Good levels. We are actually sitting on a Weekly Demand level right now!

I so want to be in this trade but erratic GBP movements have me concerned as of now. Will try to stay out of them.

Missed out on a good entry on Friday to go short! Will look for a reversal and then go Short! Great to see that we have very similar levels on our charts!

Good to see you looking at CHF charts now! I know you hated them!

I too am looking for Longs but my zone is a little bit narrower than yours. My zone is between 1.0808 and 1.0828. That’s where I will be looking for a trade.

Not sure if we have ever discussed this, but I generally mark my zones on the wicks of the candles and hardly on the body of the candles.