Supply & Demand Trading System

I think I saw this in on one of the links that you had posted recently that Supply turns into Demand zones just like the Support and Resistance. I personally would only enter in such scenarios if I see any Price action telling me to do so.

Moving forward I will be using the above process to sort out trades on a particular day.

Based on my analysis for Monday

Best Trades
USDJPY - LONG
EURJPY - LONG

Good trades
NZDUSD - SHORT
EURJPY - LONG

Lets see how this goes. Will try to post these snippets every day if possible. Feedback, critique, recommendations are appreciated!

Edit: The trades are based on either S&D strategy or trendlines.

Gbpjpy trade, sl triggered .

I did a long on audjpy pair .

Iā€™m Long USDJPY and EURJPY at 105.96 and 119.36 respectively!

We are hitting bottom for both theses pairs. Should be good for reversals. If the market is going strong enough, I will add in more entries as and when I see retracements!

I will be staying away from GBP for atleast 2 weeks. Way too much volatility for my style of trading! Crazy movements all across GBP pairs today.

Surely has potential of moving up but faces resistance within the short term zone it has recently developed.

Should be good for 80-120 pips.

After moving up 60 to 80 pips respectively if I am remembering it correctly, the market went south and hit my SL!

This is another confirmation telling me/us not to trade against the trend!

Joe! I donā€™t think this was in your favor either ?

I am closing positions from now until GBP and Europe make up their mines what there going to do. The leverage is going to pick up from this Friday until they decide the 6/23 and i am not taking any chance to get a margin call.

Tonyro
Same here! Gonna stay out until then!
Please feel free to critique our trades and strategies on here as we are all still trying figure out our edge on the market!

CADCHF approaching Daily Demand level. Looking for longs!

Another L in my books!

Damn what a weekā€¦
the yen pairs gone southā€¦
i just made some small pips with eur nzd thats itā€¦
next week is not tradable due to the UK on thursday

i tryed to improve the entrys ā€¦ at the moment iam trying out a scenario like this :

1. price moves in the"zone" / Daily chart
  2. after price is in our ā€œzoneā€ i switch to 4h Chart and wait for it to break the 20 SMA
  3. if a 4 candle breaks the sma i enter the trade after the close of the candle

this saved me from entering in the yen pairsā€¦

found this entering style at the link i posted at the start of this week

i am also looking at the 1h chart more and moreā€¦
drawing no S/R just pure S/D zones ā€¦i think there is a big potential in it ā€¦i will work on this

somebody here who prefers 1h chart for trading?

Yesterdays example of usd cad 1h pure S/Dā€¦

just analysed itā€¦+200pips

letz see how this one plays outā€¦
nzd usd 1 h pure s/d

Hi traders