Supply & Demand Trading System

in the end its the same with me …i try to master this style since beginning of this thread :slight_smile:
january 2016
but i think i have made very nice progress compared to my first steps in trading (i started 2012-2013)
its a whole different level and the results getting steady more and more…

i can tell you what were the average pips a month at the end of the year …
a month is a period which is to short to see true results …at least you should see what your account looks like after 1 year of trading

at the moment i have no 1h set up at all…yesterday i took some nice pips on nzd/jpy on 1h chart (round about +100 after supply was hit)
now iam waiting for nzd/cad :wink: and eur/aud for potential 1d tf trades but i take the 4h for my entry confirmation…
now again patience is the key …im staying away from the market until i see what i want to see

ooops i have to correct myself there is one 1h trade iam looking at :
crude oil 1h supply… fresh zone
if price reaches this new formed zone i try to get a short…if the zone breaks the trade is invalide…

found another potential short at ger 30 1h chart…

and here is our nice short set up at nzd cad daily chart

nice faling trendline…and ressistance

and last but not least eur aud …long set up

target at first “trouble” zone

as you can see my daily trades are more based on ressistance and trendlines…
1h trades are true s/d trading…
all trades had to be confirmed by some nice pa candles…if zones break the trades are invalid

for daily trades i look for confirmation in 4h charts…
(nice confirmation is als a break of 20 ma in 4 h tf after ressistance/support was hit ) dont try to catch the low or the high .always try to wait for confirmation

so time to lurk like a leopard :wink:

AUDCAD WEEKLY TF
Short off the Supply Zone

AUDCHF DAILY TF
SHORT off the Supply zone

EURAUD DAILY TF
LONG off the Demand zone

USDCHF DAILY TF
SHORT off the Supply Zone

muhahaha nzd cad droped like hell :-)… round about +200 pips…trade is nicely adjusted :wink:

eur aud stoped me out for -60 pips but i will wait for the next opportunity
oil is gone down without me…ger 30 is going up hopefuly it wll respect the “zone”

@r2 nice to see your aud cad i missed that zone :slight_smile:
and thx for your chf charts i observes this pairs but still dont like to trade them…maybe this will change …will see…

NZDCAD - Great trade indeed. A lot of people who I follow S&D or S&R were/are in this trade.

EURAUD - I didn’t enter this trade

AUDCAD - Didn’t enter this trade either.

AUDCHF - Currently Short on this one!

letz take a look at the usd jpy …short right now or after touching the 1h zone …
breaking the zone leads to a invalid set up
also a divergence in rsi

round about +120 pips (depending on entry) we are on the way to target No1

i luv this game :wink:

aud jpy …nzd jpy…eur jpy…all had similiar set ups yesterday … :wink:

Hi Trueman23 and all the great traders on this sight, i hope that everyone made some money all those pairs you mentioned here. It will make this week-nd much nicer to go and enjoy. :cool:

It looks like you used the 1hr chart to enter - did you wait for a price action signal?

at this particular trade (usd jpy) i was unsure…i was thinking about to enter right after i posted the chart…
but thhan i thougt " f…k it i will stick to my rules and do not enter until the “zone” was hit"…
then i entered the trade after price leaves the zone …
as you can see price retested the down side of the zone again…i think this was the optimum entry …

and yes 1h chart …:slight_smile:

it was a good week thx :slight_smile:
whish i could spent the weekend in Las Vegas :wink: