Supply & Demand Trading System

when ever you come to Las Vegas , let me know and we will meet. Keep trading the way you are Trueman@# and it will happen sooner than what you think…

I put in some pending orders for USD JPY and GBP NZD on my demo account:

USD JPY
Trend: Down
Action: Short

GBP NZD
Trend: Down
Action: Short

I’ve been thinking about no longer worrying about the direction of the higher TF trends and maybe not worrying about the S&R lines either (hence why I’m back in a demo account).

I think my process will be to do the following:

1. Identify the supply and demand zones on the higher TF

2. Identify the supply and demand zones on the main TF

3. Make sure the higher TF and main TF supply/demand zones don’t contradict

4. Focus on the trades with 3:1 or more profit margin (make sure zone is fresh, price moved strongly away, etc.)

5. For zones I’d like to take on my main TF, check the lower TF to make sure the zone is fresh on the smaller scale

Do you guys have a process you follow? I’m open to any suggestions on mine.

txs

USDJPY
Have a similar zone on my charts to. Shorting it with some Pending orders in place.

GBPNZD
Staying out it because it is GBP!

EURNZD
Have a Short setup on this pair. The zone is small hence the Reward to Risk ratio is over 3:1.
But there is high Importance news coming from NZD, so I am kinda hesitant. I may or may not trade this pair at all.

reentered this one yesterday…looks good now doesnt it ?! :wink:

usd jpy still 1 position open…

i hope so…fed up with my regular job … :wink:
i keep it in my mind hehe

same here …at the moment…
trading less has a positiv effect on my results :slight_smile:

Same here, Trueman

USD JPY, closed at +37 pips

GBP NZD up +190 pips, have my stop loss moved up at +90 pips if things reverse

Good week so far for me! Would have been extra awesome if it was on my live account :smiley:

I was listening to some old Sam Seidan S&D videos. When people ask about how uses the news, he states that he doesn’t focus on the news as it just speeds up what was going to happen anyways. I’m open to any thoughts on this.

txs

GBP NZD closed at +122 pips :slight_smile:

txs

yes exactly what i see everytime news come up…news just trigger the moves( or speed em up)

What made you close usd/jpy so early?

Hi traders, I just want to share my last trade !

NZDUSD D1 TF

LONG off the Demand area! price is entering the zone again! Should have fuel in the tank to push upwards. Overall trend is indicating upwards too. Risk is very low too with a lot of potential for Reward!

Lets end another good week on a +ve note with this!

yeah this nzd usd looks good…
eur nzd …aud nzd…nzd cad…also possible set ups…in 1d/4h tf…
i will wait for them to leave the zone before entering…maybe i will also wait until 20ma is broken in 4h tf for confirmation depending on price action…

Interesting but my Daily chart does not show this area.

nice trade :wink:

If you see to the left of current price you will that it bounced off the current level twice already. The bounce was a good 300 and 350 pips respectively. Moreover the price moved upwards consecutively for 7 and 6 days respectively.

EURNZD - closed with 100 pips a day ago. Not sure if I want to enter again. Maybe I will

AUDNZD - Price has been flirting with that ceiling of the zone for a few days now. Again unsure.

NZDCAD - My type of trade. Upward moving trend. Strong demand area. Low Risk. Pending orders in place

My analysis is for the Daily TF

eur nzd was a very nice run :wink:
…but i was looking for a short already made some pips for all 3 set ups …
:slight_smile:
:wink:

did you ever check tradingview.com like the idea of this page…you can share trading ideas and set ups…give it a look if you like