Supply & Demand Trading System

AUDCAD facing resistance at 1.0000 level. So, I’m out of this pair atleast for this week. Great week indeed Trueman. Lets keep 'em coming.

so my watch list is ready…here is one of my favorits…
aud nzd 4 h
looking for a short at this forming shs formation…i try to enter after a break of the neckline …
we also at a small ressistance

FXCM Sells Forex Website for $40 Million (FXCM) | Investopedia

FXCM sells their website. I don’t use them but thought people might want to know! Also not sure how it will impact traders like us

mhhh not a single trade until now for me…the aud nzd set up also not triggerd

seems like everybody is waiting for nfp data on friday

just entered aud usd short after neckline break of the shs pattern …
gbp aud looks also very interesting…just waiting for the downward trendline to break…this confirmes my entry

damn what a quick sterilng crash ^^ patience saves me from getting in to early :wink:
anyway i will keep my aud usd short and wait for nfp…what a lame week

8 pips gain hahah :slight_smile: ( to be safe in front of nfp)
1/2 position still running…
kind of silents here…where are everybody gone :wink:

nice weekend to all…hopefuly next week we will see more good opportunitys
cheers

watchlist looks nice for next week…keep you posted if i enter any particular trade

Could you share what you see? This week wasn’t very active for me, tried to enter a long JPY on multiple pairs a few times and that’s it.

sure mom
i ve got :

aud jpy short
after first entry is gone iam looking for a second entry after retesting the resistance…

aud nzd short

overshot a resistance zone …formed a double top with divergence and the upward trendline is also broken …now we at the flip zone…( resistance turns support) .i look for a short after this support is broken to the downside

cad jpy, eur jpy , usd jpy… all pretty much the same set up … retest of previous resistance/support
first entry possibility friday but i dont like to enter trades near weekend so i will wait for the retests…
cad jpy

eur jpy

usd jpy

Currently travelling with very limited access to the internet. Based on what I am listening from you, I am glad I stayed out of the market for this week.

Great to see you sharing a lot more than just S&D. Feel free to share any reading material you might have come across.

usd sgd short

waiting of a trendline break to enter a small position …add to the position after break of support

i also wait for bullish signs in gold and silver
and bearish signs in Crute and West Texas oil…

hehe yes it was a quiete one except the flash crash in gbp :wink:
but what ive learned in the past 2-3 weeks is that patience is the strongest weapon…saved me from alot bad trades

s/d is just a piece of the puzzle … but this is were my journey started to get interessting :wink:
anyway iam not a pure" s/d trader" anymore…more a" reversal trader" :slight_smile:

Hi R2theb2thec,

We recognize that this was a valuable asset, however DailyFX is not a critical part of the company. This was an unexpected department of the company to sell, but when the opportunity came along it was something we felt we should take advantage of. This transaction gets FXCM closer to paying off its debt to Leucadia.

$36 million will be paid to FXCM on closing of the deal which is set for the end of October with the additional $4 million to be paid on completion of certain migration requirements. With this transaction FXCM will have made loan payments of $157 million to Leucadia with $153 million outstanding and will have repaid more than half the debt.

FXCM still believes that the current valuations for the remaining assets held for sale will satisfy the remaining debt outstanding to Leucadia. We continue to work hard towards selling our remaining assets held for sale which include our stake in Lucid, V3 and FastMatch.

FXCM strongly believes in the value of education, trading tools and resources, so we take great pride in having built DailyFX.com into one of the most popular forex news portals. Alexa rankings show it is ranked 4th in the world in terms of forex sites ahead of Babypips and even FXCM itself: Alexa - Top Sites by Category: Business/Investing/Commodities and Futures/Forex

With over a dozen analysts providing detailed market analysis 24 hours a day and averaging over 30 live webinars a week, we believe DailyFX will continue to be a top resource for traders. :slight_smile:

most set ups invalid…think that was because of the holiday in jpy on monday…except eur jpy moved good and wa ready for an entry

entry was just after the close below the little support …(see little arrow over candle)

took of 85 pips of profit…remaining 1/2 position is adjusted …so no worrys anymore…letz see what the rest of the week will bring

I’m closely watching AUDNZD for a short