Supply & Demand Trading System

yes mum Looks good for a short…i just entered a hour ago…

my confirmation was a trendline break and a cross through the sma…time will Show if it was right or wrong :wink:

aaaaand i hit sl for -60 pips…cruel week…
hope next wil be better

cheers

You’ll be up there in no time! I didn’t trade at all for 2 weeks now, so ready to get back! Will post my charts over the weekend.

Yep the week wasn’t good for me either. Ended with -1%. Didn’t took the audnzd trade myself though.

Here are the charts that I will be looking to trade during the first half of this week.

EURUSD - LONG off the Demand area

USDJPY - SHORT off the Supply area

EURCAD - LONG off the Demand area

CADJPY - SHORT off the Supply area

AUDCHF - SHORT off the Supply area + pushback from the downward moving trendline

A lot of charts showing weakness for USD and CAD and strength for EUR and JPY.

Lets see how this week plays out!

Trueman has been sharing some of his other strategies that he uses for confluence while trading Supply and Demand, which is great as we can build our strategies with that. Others also are welcome to post other confirmation strategies that they might use to enter these trades

Like always, feedback, questions are welcome!

When I say weakness on USD, I mean, that there might be a good enough pull back now, as it has moved higher!

set ups looking good :slight_smile: pretty similiar to mine…( i will post later this day) but i will always wait for confirmation before entering to avoid bad trades …
last week was a evil week but things like trendline / resistance /support or moving average break keeps me away from the most loosing trades

Hello can i know what is the laster indicator and how you use this system, thanks.

I just placed an entry trade to go long on EUR USD. Its already going up so I’ll lose out on some gains by the time it hits my order at 1.10312. But at the same time, if it hits my order it probably means its really going up so there will be gains to catch for me still :slight_smile:

In terms of confirmation “strategies” that I use, I do look at the stochastic on and I also skim the news on the currency of interest (EUR USD in this case) to see what the fundamentalists say right before I place my order.

txs

Base of S&D is pure price action analysis, 0 indicator. Follow link in post #10 of this thread for a good introduction.

I don’t think counter trend H4 breakout strategy belongs to this thread.

Quick update
Entered the following trades (all live trades)

1. Long EURUSD - Finally moving up. Break-even as of now
  2. Short CADJPY - in the positive by 10pips
  3. Long EURCAD - Still in the negative by 20pips

think your trades look solid…eur usd and cad jpy iam also interested in but not convinced enough…

@kassec i think the eur usd trade is based on a previous support zone …

EUR is heading south on all almost pairs, EURUSD trend is down on all time frames from hourly to monthly, H4 is continuously printing lower lows and lower highs since 4 weeks. If it strongly breaks below 1.0950, there’s enough room south to continue. I wouldn’t put money on a long, even on my demo account :wink:
Right now, waiting to see a true pullback to short ([email protected]). Or some new setup.

Anyway, I hope you’re right and will make it !

Yeah, S&R area, and if it breaks, jump in. Isn’t that the definition of a breakout strategy ? :33:

Sry mates, no way to post a chart right now, but EURAUD is approaching an interesting area with confluence of monthly, weekly and daily areas of demand. Some long setups could show up soon.