Supply & Demand Trading System

usd chf hell of a trade …gained round about +150 pips

eur usd round about +160

aud nzd round about +110 pips…

nice week so far… :wink:

Yup, second one hit the stop. Took another trade on USD/JPY this morning here. Stopped out for break even. Took a GBP/JPY long on my phone at work and got greedy, got out for break even when I was up 30 pips. Not seeing anything much at the moment.

soo week is over closed usd cad for -40 pips…

overall good week with +380 pips …
next week will be crazy due to US election so if you trade do it with care :wink:

happy weekend and keep the pips green
cheers

Congrats on the pips!
Demo trading only at the moment, but I’ll be keeping an eye on gold, eur/usd, gbp/usd, and the major yen pairs. Eur/jpy and gbp/jpy arn’t too far off a supply zone on the 4hr by my reckoning.

here are some set ups iam watching this week…
Aud nzd 4h short

i am looking for a short after retest of broken support & downward trendline or after succesful break and close of support ( i prefer the second entry . the first one offers a better rr but is more risky)

aud sgd 4h short

after clear break and close below the upward trendline i will consider a short entry

eur aud 4h long

as long as the upward trendline can hold and price closes above the little resistance i look for a long trade

nzd cad 4h
could be very juicy

waiting for a break of support at 0,9750 for possible short entry …could be very juice

usd cad 4h short still on my list

get ready for a short at a valid break and close below 1,33600…
but be careful with US pairs at the moment …not a good week for trading this pairs

so thats it for now… trade with care …and remember better miss a trade than loose one … :wink:

Holy gaps batman! mostly right into zones too I note. Could’ve been up quite a bit if I’d had pending orders set before market close last week.

damn more dirty gaps then in a dockland pup…
i would recommend to stay out this week at least till wednesday…crazy week

aud/sgd invalide
eur/aud invalide
aud/nzd & nzd/cad still waiting for entry
usd/cad is open for round about +30 pips…but due to election i think i´ll cose it soon or adjust sl tight

right decision to close the usd cad with +40pips gain :wink:
aud nzd still no trade
nzd cad trade is open since a valid break and close below 0,9750…

think thats it for the week…just manage the remainin position :wink:

I left my demo account to run during the election. Much to my surprise it worked out in my favor, but I wouldn’t trade such a significant event on a real account. Couldn’t handle the stress

yes we are in a risk minimation Business… trading while this Events maximise our risk… :wink:

aaaand we got a winner here :wink:
nzd cad round about +100 pips

thats at the moment +140 overall for the week …
happy weekend all
cheers