Supply & Demand Trading System

hey dudes… its sunday and time for some trade ideas :slight_smile:
so whats on my list for the next week…?!
due to the election the market looks quiet messy …anyway i have some set ups iam looking at .

usd/nok short 4h

price touched a downward trendline from daily chart …means we may can see a bounce
i look for a confirmed short after little support at 8,3450 is broken and price can close below

first target at the upward trendline ( after break of it we have a opportunity to add some position )

looking at aud/cad in daily tf short

price is traped between support an resistance zone here …
i wanna see a solid break through the upward trendline and support below to consider a short entry

eur cad 4 h short

waiting for price to clear 1,4625 support to scale in a short

so thats it for now…maybe we see some new set ups developing through the week…
also nzd cad is still open and has a pretty good chance to move down some more…

trade safe and only after confirmation …dont try to pick tops or bottoms unless your name is nostradamus
:wink:

fyi:
we might see a gap in nzd pairs due to tsunami news …

eur cad is open for round about +70 pips…rest not triggered or invalid

@rub hope you saved some pips before the drop

Good luck …

I’m taking the +50 I woke up to. Looks like I came within a hairs breadth of being stopped out.

thats the way i like it

maybe we can look for a long here after break n close above resistance
wti 4h

crude oil nearly same set up here… but very important to wait for confirmation by a solid close above resistance & trendline otherwise the set up is invalid

hi guys i am new
been reading this thread and alfonso moreno youtube for past 1 week or so
i am trying out this system
i will participate and please feel free to correct me if i am wrong
appreciate your guidance in advance :slight_smile:

PS: typo error, green box is weekly demand zone
@trueman23, how do you cope without alfonso moreno’s base trader indicator (the one that place a white dot for base candle)?
i am wondering because my broker is not on metatrader platform

dont know the indicator… and i dont use mt4 too :wink:

i started trading S/D levels at beginning of this year but as you see i do not use S/D levels ONLY anymore… if they confluence with trendlines or patterns like SHS or S/R levels i see it as a very good confirmation … its possible to trade just S/D levels but i prefer further confirmation for a trade entry …

the marked levels in your chart are not the clearest zones in my view…
i mark zones which have strong moves ( big candles then a small sideway move followed by a strong move in the opposite direction

for example aud nzd 4h chart …blue supply zone…price goes strong up…small sideway move…followed by hard drop…next zone penetration leads to a short

hi true man, thankyou for the feedback
may i ask how do you gauge the strength of the up/down move
i am trying to follow alfonso morenso’s rule as close as possible base from his vid , so i drew mys/d level(obvious or not)
and then go through the elimination process as he do

side story:
i am as very new, just finished reading the full school babypip 2 weeks ago.
i am doing my uni part time , i start trading forex becos one of 1 lecturer is a banker and forex trader in real life and so some of this student interested and so we started to learn forex from him, however the thing about him is he is old-school banker, he rely fundamental and refer to technical analysis as “chartist” LOL.
so here i am trying to find a good system to use on the pairs in which he share his “greenlight” and also ontop of his fundamental guidance. in light of the fed hike in dec , he say its okay to short ad and nzd
i chosed S/D because it seem easy to understand and pickup. i am open learning from you guys where other indicators worked well.

Usd/cad taken when I got back from work, also had a GBP/USD trade trigger and hi TP while I was there. Entry on this was a little late. Still demo and trading pending order supply demand.

EDIT: sorry realized I haven’t marked the zone I took, but did the one below. not aiming for a big move this time, about 1.5 R:R. to play it safe

EDIT2: stopped out at break even.

round about +300 pips…amazing move :wink:

unfortunalety i entered booth oil pairs and got stoped out for 55 pips each…so overall in oil -110 pips

round about +200 pips again amazing move :wink:

this week gains round about +400 pips … time for a weekend beer :slight_smile:

cheers :wink:

Amazing set ups and thanks for what you are doing. But if I can say one thing, the images are a bit blurry and I can’t see the threshold prices or the general values.

Thanks anyway.