Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Awkward moment when you’re watching the youtube recap & go to send a message on skype, then remember it’s not the live webinar… :18:

White background now. It’s the end of an era lol.

Haha…you need to get off the computer this weekend. :30:

AJ needs to show a sign of weakness & stop giving me entries. (clearly a currency pair is to blame)

The Euro has fallen all week, but there was never any stopping volume. So that must mean look for a simple 50 - 61.8 % retracement w/ volume, enter on a valid No Demand, however, price never retraced when you look at the hourly. If I were to apply the principles of “Stopping Volume > AR > Break/Test/NDNS”, I’d be looking for a break to the downside at a support level. But from my experience of VSA, you needing a Buying Climax to take a break to the downside of the AR. So where does one begin to use VSA to find a trade in a perpetually bearish market? Vice versa for bullish of course.

I ask because I’ve seen NSND show up in volatile moves, but price easily breaks recent highs where stops could have been. I don’t mind being sidelined, but I just want to make sure there wasn’t a VSA trade I’m overlooking.

This is only my take on it, Pete or other members in the forum might be able to help out. For me, EU has had buyers coming in and getting smacked, if it happens once I think “ok, buyers over-powered by sellers” but if it happens like 4 times like it has, I think, they’re building a big old long position.

Pure trend on the hourly, we’re at the point of a trend change, I’d wait for a break test long above 1.3300, but if we got high volume sellers at this S&R and some strong confirmation, I wouldn’t be looking long! :slight_smile: Safest bet, move to a pair that’s not conflicting.

Higher TF, like 4hr/daily/weekly, I’m still short the EURUSD, so not too fussed about being long until volume really kicks & screams about it.

is it hawk eye volume indicator?

Hey FastStare, it’s a modification of the VSA Helper Volume indicator.

thanks sir.
can i ask something?

Ask away! :slight_smile: But a few things, I don’t know what Sonic PV is (is it a volume indi?) and can you zoom your chart in, I can’t see anything. And there’s missing bars on that PV Sonic indicator.

For NDNS information, I’d watch this video: No Demand \u0026 No Supply Explained, VSA.

yes it is a modified volume indicator. thogh bar color only. missing bar in the pv sonic indicator is like a average volume or below within 10 bar.

Sorry, can’t help you there. Check out the video link above & use the standard volume indi that comes with MT4 and that will help you out.

jalopenoninja,

Thanks for posting the Wyckoff schematic. I’ve been studying Wyckoff for 2 years.

Question for Pete, as well as other VSA Traders.
I already have a feeling the answer is “Nothing”, but do you guys take into account or even consider the Volume on Daily charts? Of course the Daily isn’t the chart of focus for this strategy, but we take into account the Daily for perception and bias. But with that information you gather from the Daily before settling into the 1-hour, do you even glance at the volume? If so, what are you looking for?

By the way, great Wyckoff comparison jalapenoninja. You’re making me consider looking at line charts more often lol.

I never bothered with line charts of the 15m TF, Pete mentioned it when the 5m is a bit messy and choppy that they can clear things up.

The Wyckoff Cash Register is ringing if anyone is awake at the Asian Open! :slight_smile:

Staying a step ahead. No trade yesterday on the retracements, most likely catching noobs trying to short. And sold today G/U, G/J right off the high before the drop. Very nice. :slight_smile: (noobs probably bought today…doh!)

eu looking bullish to anyone else? Looks like its going to close the gap and then some, we’ll see I guess.