Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Just looking back at my results for the Month. Amazing. I’m still mentally absorbing how much I’ve made. No loss the past three weeks. (I trade live with some members here, that’s my “proof”.)

This is real deal trading and I would expect more action in the thread. People are messing around with BS. Are they too lazy and they want “buy sell” no brainier trades? Do they think they need fundies?
I don’t get it. 3 little pigs or ducks or whatever. MA cross 100 pips a day. SMH. :confused:

Societygang, I’m off today but I would think there is some profit taking on shorts to bring price up. Not looking at charts until Tuesday myself.

I’m guessing you had a nice position size on that GJ Long last week, giddy as a school girl! :slight_smile:

NFI why this thread isn’t doing more. People want it served on a plate, versus taking a few days to read the thread & watch the vids. Who knows. I’d update the first post to say “Yes! This method and forum is still alliiiiiiive!” But meh, it’s others loss mate :slight_smile: This past fortnight has been superb. Catchya Tuesday.

Nothing happening this morning, on Pete’s “Three Ducks Method!” :slight_smile:

The AUDUSD and EURJPY are the candidates with the strongest bias, AU long and EJ short.

No early sign of strength (or weakness) on either, but both are at the correct test side of S&R.

Here’s the AUDUSD with the (wyckoff) trading range marked, looking for a breakout pullback (break/test/continuation) or a high volume test.

The steps of the three ducks method:

• Review higher TF’s & consider volume, trend & S&R to establish a bias,
  • After establishing a firm bias with 1 or 2 pairs, look for (high volume) signs of strength or weakness,
  • Establish the trading range, and wait for a breakout with confirmed No Demand or No Supply,

This is great duck hunting :slight_smile:

Hey Pete, any thoughts on this EJ 5m, background short, didn’t offer a chance at getting in, the push through AS was too high volume for me.

Possible stop pop, check a long if it manages to stay above 3160

Hey SG,

I caught your message about the Euro earlier yesterday but finished up my trading early being Friday.

My bias yesterday for the Euro:

• daily/ weekly = Bearish
  • 4h timeframe heavy volume = bearish
  • 4h timeframe trend = bearish
  • 1h timeframe S&R = rangebound
  • 1h heavy volume = inconclusive = rangebound
  • 1h trend = range/bearish

So it’d take a hell of a lot to make me consider a long just yet :slight_smile: (only my opinion though, so by posting this message, sod’s law would now have the Euro take off North!

Yeah I hear it, but that gap is too tasty for me to pass up. It did break consolidation (1hr) to the south, but didn’t pop like I would have expected it to, as in a bear trap. Still expecting a short term push to the upside.

Hi guys, wondering if someone can help me out with my cable analysis.

So far my analysis is like this…

Daily – downtrend for over a month - bearish

4h – downtrend - bearish

1h – ranging for the last few days

I have labelled various points on the chart with numbers. These areas stood out to me.

Point 1: Continuation of downtrend. Large volume combined with large candle. Overall strong selling.

Point 2: Pullback. Price testing previous support turned resistance. Large wick on top of candle combined with large volume. Sellers have come in. Therefore still bearish.

Point 3: Large down candle with large volume. Strong selling.

Point 4: High volume combined with small body candle and large wick on the bottom. Strong buying.

Point 5: High volume on an up candle. However next couple of bars afterwards retrace it. Sellers still active. Range intact.

Point 6: Very high volume, medium-sized down candle but next candle is then a small body candle with large wick on the bottom. Buyers absorbed the selling? Possible strength from buyers.

Point 7: Three strong volume bars. Price moves up but then sellers come in pushing it back down to bottom of the range again.

Point 8: Strong volume, small body down candle with large wick on top. Strong selling.

Point 9: Strong volume, small body candle with wick on the bottom. Strong buying. The next volume bars are also quite strong and price doesn’t continue to move down. Sellers can’t take it lower.

Point 10: Large volume combined with strong up bar. Then large volume and large down bar. Buyers and sellers still battling it out near the top of the range.

Point 11: After price moves down a bit, suddenly we get this massive up bar but the volume is very small. No real strength behind that move.

So overall what I’m feeling is that GBPUSD has been in a downtrend for over month now. What that says to me is that I should be expecting a reversal at some point. However, I always trade with the trend and at the moment trend is down. Having said that, GBPUSD has been in a range on the 1h for the last few days. Buyers are standing their ground at the bottom of the range and sellers are holding the top of the range. Could this be a possible bottom? I don’t know. Maybe the best move here is to wait for a breakout and retest and see if the scenario has changed.

InSearchOfPips
6. Approaching the end of the week. In this case, the SM is doing all kinds of tricks. I can not buy anything here seriously.

Anyone trading the three ducks today? I’m just waiting for this GJ long to pop and offer a No Supply entry…

>>Update - the GJ just never popped out cleanly! :confused:

Hey insearchof, nice work. I’d say in addition to always trading with the trend, look on the hourly chart to see where the “big” volume bars are, they can bring a trend to a quick halt.

I’ve had a quick look at each of your points against the hourly chart of GBPUSD, these aren’t criticisms, only help :slight_smile:

Point 3 - Buyers buying into the down move
Point 5 - You nail it here, high volume on an up bar, these are sellers selling into the up move,
Point 6 - News, messy.
Point 7 - This volume isn’t really high, but look at it closely, the first candle is a widespread up bar on high volume, sellers. The second is a hammer with big volume, sellers, the third is a strong close down bar, sellers.
Point 10 - This one also, first bar is a widespread up bar with a wick on top high volume, sellers, the second is the reverse, buying. But following this, price moves lower, so the buyers were overcome and price moved lower.

You nailed it again with a breakout test continuation (above Support & resistance).

Watch Pete’s first few youtube vids about spotting the buyers and sellers & smart money etc.

I discovered the warm water.
SM is using in parallel many investment packages.
SM apply economic evaluations in the case of long-term investments. These are probably a large packages. Short-term investments probably smaller.
Therefore, investment is not only “investment” in the meaning of the words the first primary, but serve as control for the SM in smaller time frames. A medium-size long is not affect in the monthly graph, but pose a serious jump in H1. The same position, the closing does not necessarily bring down the price of the monthly graph, however powerful falling of the M-5.
This can affect for the flock behavior.

Hi jalapenoninja '
Can you give link to your coral indicator?

Hi Cica,

The calendar? It’s called NewsCal 1.07a, not sure where I downloaded it from but easily googled.

Hi jalapenoninja!

the usd is beating the hell out of everything but the eu :33:

MA in Color(dot).mq4.zip (1.75 KB)Ah yep, sorry I didn’t know what you meant by coral! :slight_smile:

Thank you, jalapenoninja!

Knock Knock!

Are we all on the same page here with regards to EU?

Today I saw a high volume on the pin as a SOW. The subsequent candle was a near doji, halting the up move prior, although the following candle closes continued to climb. The reason I believe it was mainly sell pressure is because we have yet to close beyond the high of the pin, something Pete mentioned in a video of his. I’ll be on the lookout for supply come during the Asian Session. If not, maybe I read today’s volume incorrectly.