Supply/Demand, VSA, Wyckoff with Petefader

Thanks for the Broker suggestions so far. I will look at them over the weekend.

currently looking for long AU at 905 area after that jump yesterday

Yep, that fib lines up with S&R nicely :slight_smile:

Are you guys certain about Aussie? I agree that the 1 HR high volume bar was was followed by a higher close, but price couldnā€™t break the highs. A quick look at the 5 Min of yesterdayā€™s PA shows that the highest prices were bringing heavy volume, supply.

I must admit, the 50% Fib does line up nicely with the a former support level that could turn resistance but Iā€™d be adamant about seeing high volume when/if price dips down there. Reason being that price could lackadaisically bounce from the support to provide SM a chance to sell at a higher price.

I have a my fib connected to different swing, from the top - down, since we are in a downtrend that hasnā€™t seen proper stopping volume.

Then again, one look at the 5 min PA, and you might be asking yourself why didnā€™t price drop further with all that supply coming in? Maybe being 16GMT - 17GMT is why the follow-thru to the downside was limited.

Iā€™m just boucning some ideas off you guys because I was under the impression AU looked rather bearish. Feel free to comment.

No trade today for me. I could continue to look for setups, but I see lack of any real commitment from SM, most likely due to FOMC coming later. Iā€™ve been picky with my setups and still getting enough trades, so Iā€™ll wait it out.

Thanks my friend for the confirmation. I was thinking about doing the same

i use oanda and think they are good, iā€™ve heard great things about mb trading, never checked out the volume feed though

PeteFaderā€™s not one to brag, but I am! His method had me in at the bottom of this recent GJ upmove. Fantastic :slight_smile:

Likewise with EJ. Although weakness in the EU is why the EJ hasnā€™t taken off like the GJ and UJ but Iā€™m here to brag with Jalapeno, not complain lol.

Holy Grail = VSA

would you mind showing the chart analysis :slight_smile:

btw GU maybe setting up for another long, too bad we have scot referendum

No probs Danzka, I posted it back here 301 Moved Permanently

Cases for entry in Short NU.

1. Yesterday, although riddled with news, seemed to be more about selling than buying, as the bearish high volume candle was followed by 4 lower closes.
  2. I then plotted the fib of the swing, expecting supply because of the first retrace probabilities as Pete said.
  3. This 50 - 61.8 fib zone coincides with a support level on Tuesday and caused a minor hiccup in prices yesterday.
  4. and 5. Connecting the highs of those two days produced a nice trendline confluence which also aligned with the 50 EMA.

Taking a peak at the 5 Minute is where I had to do hard thinking. The highest volume bar here wasnā€™t at the extreme highs, but there was selling in it, as shown by the pin followed by the bearish reaction. The second highest volume bar was at the extreme high and again, followed by a bearish reaction.

The NU has been falling for a while now. The 4 hour has shown high volume come in the at lows but when you look at the home base 1 hour, no stopping volume has came in yet.

EDIT: Iā€™m short NU, always get those two confused lol.

got short NU, pretty much the same set up

I really hate that you cant zoom in on charts on baby pips, my AU 1 hour looks a bit different

NU has some demand. Its basically off hours though, but Iā€™m expecting a false break during Asian session. Well, hopefully a false break.

if .8155 doesnt see some decent selling im out

I agree, but what sort of selling would come in the next 30 minutes to an hour.
Maybe Asian session will have opportunity to false break, trap longs.
Or it could take off lol

limit orders

hey pete,

Im bill from your webinarā€™sā€¦
I just wanted to give you a heads up on FinFXā€™s feed. I went through FXCM, OANDA, ATC, and my broker Traders Way and all the volume feeds are horrible. I reactivated an old FinFX demo i hadnt used since the spring and it is far and away the best in comparison to IBFX.
i also compared it too my esignal feed which consists of an aggregate of 200 banks, liquidity providers etc. and the FinFX feed is actually a closer match to esignal than IBFX is. Obviously no two feeds are exactly the same but ive seen enough of finfx that i may just cancel my esignal and use it instead.

Thats about it so have a good one

Bill

That is good news. I will have a look. Thanks very much. BTW I just cleared my inbox so I can receive PMs now.

A/J long still running from early in the session yesterday. My only other trade this week was G/U long on Tuesday right off the low. The win streak continues. My cup runneth over. Holy Grail. :51: