The Cowabunga System

Here is a repost of daily

you’re flying now, Airborne (sorry couldn’t resist :D).

Here is a picture of a 15min trigger over red trendline

Had to be quick there - 1st lot target hit for +37, (1:1). Remainder at b/e with a profit target at the hrly fib T1 (9796).

Cowaboi, way to go… You nailed it!!

Good to see your long up there too, nice trading. :cool:

OK, so the T1 has been hit and that’s it for me today - a shaky start but thankfully got better as the day progressed.

WTG, I’m thinking about moving my stop to break even. I do think the pullback is not far off and so we will try to ride it out and see how it turns out. Should price pullback and then move up again I might trail under pullback support.

Hi cowa dude, I don’t understand my macd has been in the positive all along and I have been following your indicators very closely. Do you still use Xtick professional? what am I doing wrong?

Hi, i’ve never used Xtick, but i do use an FXCM feed (as PipSurfer does using Xtick) but through NetDania’s PowerCharts. I’ll post a chart in a minute showing the MACD-Histogram moving from negative to positive or a rising trend in the negative, which is what we use to part qualify a long cowabunga entry.

This picture shows a possible projected measured move from daily PP.
I think it is best to take some profits off the table and then move stops to b/e and try to ride the rest. I used the clearance of last high as pivot point.
I think it is advantageous to stick with a winner as long as possible and let the price action take you out.

Correct me if this is incorrect?

here is a movie on

Traders Whiteboard 2

I closed it out as I need to leave the house. Just a little over 1R. Trades taken thus far. The -35 was a counter trend that did not work as it was against the 4h direction.

#1 +30 R 1.25
#2 -35 R- 1
#3 +118 R+1

I see a possible counter play in the works. 1h shows tweezer top and logical target might be 1.9825 5ema. I’m not taking it but tight stop over high would be a low risk trade for about 61 pip or r 2.66.

…looking for long cowabunga entries again today. No trades so far.

EDIT: 12:45 GMT - still waiting…i’ve been keeping an eye on a 15min fib chart during this morning’s session, it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest (given the accuracy of fib extensions as targets) that the downside T1 is hit before a next leg up. Price is also interacting with the last few session’s swing long fib (ie a 38.2 retracement of that swing).

I’m anticipating a cowabunga long this afternoon, but what with news throughout the US session, cowabunga rules may keep us on the sidelines.

EDIT: 13:50 GMT - …that downside T1 hit (pip perfect on ODL - 3rd chart attached) from which it bounced…maybe there will be some follow through…

:slight_smile: typically, the best signal of the day is about to crop up and we’re out on the sidelines because of ‘red news’.

How does Pip Surfer have a black candle come up for reversal area? I looked at his blog today. I thought I had the template but I must not.

Hi
Hope every thing is going fine, I will very much appreciate if you post a link to the new and latest version of the indicator, and guide me to where to find it, I read thru the posts and no success in finding it.

Hope you all have a nice weekend, and success in trading.

Sincerely

<[email protected]>

I guess this is a dead thread… TANKS FOR THE FEED BACK!!!

Is anyone long on CB right now (cross at 4.30GMT)?

In @ 2.0186 (9.15am GMT) Stop @ 2.0161

Out @ 2.0220

Profit = 34 pips