The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Great to be in on the start of this thread!

Great to be in at the beginning. Still trying to get through all of ICTs first thread oh well keep reading and studying. Wish everyone success and a big thanks to ICT.
Lets stalk and take out the smart money revenge is sweet.

That Video was awesome! Can’t wait for what is to come…:22:

I also just needed to get some air out here. I have been watching your videos over and over again the last couple of months, so its really furfilling to be able to a part of this thread, instead of lagging behind.

coming late to the opening party, pinching myself, IS DA HOUSE FOR REAL? hurraaaay

Caught the judas on cable and shorted at 1.5803. Glad to see ICT took similar trade on Fiber when I saw the feed start.

Analysis:

• 4hr market flow bearish
  • 1hr OTE
  • Pivot zone (Sell zone near mid pivot)
  • Insititutional S/R

Same trade. Took profits at 137 lvl.

Hey guys, just want to share my best trade so far! Its todays LO.

And its a live trade ofc. Im pretty happy now. :slight_smile:

It’s too bad the same thing didn’t happen with the Euro… It’s rock solid :frowning:

Well this morning was good, nice to get a little confirmation on trade ideas… today on fiber marked OTE from yesterday’s NY Session High and as from 10:00 onwards…string pulling was the game!

Excellent analysis Phenex: Key S/R, mkt flow, instit lvls, pivots, fib ote + TP extentions, AR exts, ADR => top man! Feels great when you get to this eh?

Mike, thank you for starting new journey and giving opportunity to people who missed previous buss. All best wishes.
Alex

heahea cool looking cat fozzy

Very excited for this new thread! Still have a lot left from the old thread but I will be keeping up with this one.

Question - Is there sound in the last livestream video (fiber short 22212 part 1), because I don’t have any?

Hmmmm, I wonder if ICT is still in his short trade on fiber… It would be wonderful if someone could shed some clarity on it :slight_smile:

I didnt have any either.

Honestly I am very greatfull to Michael, I want to take part to make history. I wish and believe we will make history with the great support of Michael.

thanks a millions…

I believe he said he had first profit at 30 pips,his stop was hit for the second half of his position at break even, and he was remaining flat for the rest of the day

Stumbled onto this thread. Still catching up. I’ll read the old thread and keep following here. So this is a preemptive “Yay”!

Hehe, Michael, I think you are slowly becoming a superstar. Beware of helicopters flying above your house and men in black suits with dark sunglasses knocking on your door… :wink: