The Inner Circle Trader's Millionaire Traders Guild

Looks like its a good time to be a newbie! Still plowing through the videos and still practicing on demo, but foe once its nice to not have to play catch-up!

I was able to take the same trade as ICT during LO. Took 50% at 30 pips. Entry was 1.32576. My stop was not hit, missed it by 1.5 pips. So Iā€™m still in atm.

Wow man, thats very cool spreadsheet. Love the checklist and will definitely use it. Not sure for the % weight eitherā€¦
Will be brilliant if Michael have a look at it and give some recommendations/corrections. :45:

Thanks again for sharing.

:41:

NOW, Iā€™m stopped. :slight_smile:

THEY were probably reading your post on this thread before lol

Good luck Michael!. Hope i learn a lot in this journey! :slight_smile:

I took the counter-trend trade at the Support level at 1.5650 on the cable. Made my +30 pips and came out entirely. 2% risk, 1:1 RR.

Can we make this a ā€œICT mentioned tradesā€ only thread please? It will be easier to monitor the progress and also for future newbies to read. Sharing individual trades will make this thread very cluttered. Hope you all dont mind.

Thanks.

A good point, especially if the numbers explode. But I do find it useful to see how other traders are using the tools. Not sure what the
answer is, perhaps it is up to ICT.

I believe we should stick with tradition and everyone keep posting up their trades; this is what brings ICT his enjoyment, seeing us succeed. Its not the posting of trades that is the problem, it is all the in between clutter of some mindless posts and then some congrats, and finally new people coming to the thread and asking the same questions over and over.

If ICT says we should post our trades in the old thread sure, but that is the main purpose of this thread to get us all on the same page so people should be posting trades, but if you think someone did a good job then just hit the like button and not everyone need to put in their 2 cents.

But it is kind of a group camaraderie thing going on here, and certain people have kind of earned the right to post up things because they are a big part of this journey and now a lot of us can keep up from the start.

For what its worth, on his Livestream this morning when asked if we should post our own results and trades here ICTā€™s response was ā€˜I encourage itā€™.

One way of organizing we can adopt (because this thread is exploding right now) is:

1. Post your trade and why you traded the way you did.
    A) if itā€™s a winner, others should just ā€œlikeā€ to congratulate you
    B) if itā€™s a loser, others can post feedback to ā€œcorrectā€ or ā€œhelpā€
  2. Post your questions and get a reply.

At least this will limit the ā€œThanksā€ and cut down the size of the thread because the first 5 or so pages are just people thanking ICT, who of course deserves to be thanked.

Thoughts?

Hi guys, it was not possible for me to follow Michael live this morning as I was at work. Now I just checked out the livestream recording of this morning but it is soundless. Is it something from my side or is it like that for everyone?

It was like that for everyone, no sound during that LO session

Hmm I see. Hope that future ones will have sound. Prob is that the videos on livestream are not high res and text cannot be read (kinda smudged). With ICTā€™s voice at least he states which pair and what timeframe the chart he is showing is. Not to mention all the golden phrases he puts in every now and then while explaining his analysis.

ICT mentioned that he needs to be fully focused while trading. He wanted to give us an update on his trade before taking the trade and he might do it for the next session.

Can we have ā€˜childā€™ thread under this main thread? We can add:

Parent thread: ICT mentioned trades

Child thread:
1.Other trades using ICT methods
2. ICT question, answer and misc

I dont know if that can be arranged by the mods but it would be very helpful.

Michael whereever this journy will lead it shall be very exciting to follow. You are one of a kind,
Soldier on!

Michael - its no surprise you have a SERIOUSLY big fan club here. Thank you for all your valuable input so far. At this rate, you will be able to move the markets with all your followers ā€¦and together we can all take pips from the dark pips side (banks and hedge funds)!!

Just find this thread, hope i have not missed anything. Thanks for all the effort in the previous threads and look forward to having more.