The Inside Bar - Free Video Course

[QUOTE=“adamjn;637534”]How long have you been trading for boss? :wink: [/QUOTE] About 6-7 months now… :slight_smile:

At the beginning many ups n downs and now slowly becoming steady after I got into price action seriously… Looking to learn more and hopefully find a steady profitable way of trading.
Your charts and method look very interesting! Never actually used inside bars before in my trading .

Is this something like waiting for a ma cross to confirm a trend, then waiting for an IB and enter on break if IB in direction of the trend?

Thank you adamjn.

I have been trading for about 3 years. I am aware of the benefits of inside bars but do not have a system to trade successfully using inside bars.

I would love to take a look at your course.

Kind Regards

Hi adamjn

I am very interested to know about your trading concept. I am trading using three forex price patterns, one of which is the inside bar pattern, coupled with support and resistance. I got this idea from this company called Trading Concepts, and I downloaded one of their free presentation PDFs called “3 powerful forex price patterns”. They give their own names to these price patterns, but basically they are (1) engulfings (2) inside bar patterns (3) gravestone or dragonfly dojis. I am trading these patterns off support/resistance/Fibonacci
lines using the 5 min chart, after I establish the trend of the 1 hr chart, and I always trade in the direction of the 1 hr trend. That is basically what I trade. Only started trading this way recently, before that have been trading various methods with varying degrees of success for a few years, and I settled on this current method of trading because it suits me better. I would be very interested to know about your trading idea and would be happy to share mine if you would like. Thanks!

Txs Adamjb, I have been trading the past 3 years of which the past 18 months full time - making good money. I would love to learn more about your trading strategy. Kindly advise

I won’t try and BS you, I am a newbie with trading forex (I started my journey at the end of Feb 2014), as well as other markets, (other markets I have been trading in for approx a year now). But I am interested in learning all I can when and where I can to be as successful as I can be in this and other markets. I devote a great deal of time studying the markets, and practicing on demo account(s).

I won’t try and BS you, I am a newbie with trading forex (I started my journey at the end of Feb 2014), as well as other markets, (other markets I have been trading in for approx a year now). But I am interested in learning all I can when and where I can to be as successful as I can be in this and other markets. I devote a great deal of time studying the markets, and practicing on demo account(s).[/QUOTE]

Hallo Adamin,
Mich würde deine Video interessieren,weil ich muss lernen.

I will be very interested to view the video. I have some experience of the markets however fully qualified on the other criteria, i.e. committed, eager to learn and applying patience to entering the market. I am suited for day/swing trading, and trust your strategy works on longer timeframes; scalping is not for me. I.t.o. success, I have made money but given most of it back and searching for a system that works for me. Thanks

Yes, am interested to see your Video course.

I have been trading since a long time but because passive for a long time too because of the travelling I had to do for my job. Meaning, I kept the equity trades I have and just looked and traded only now and then for a period. But I know the mechanics and much when it comes to technical analysis.

Thanks

please count me in…my knowledge is at an intermediate level …blew up a small microlot account and am getting ready for a come back…appreciate your offer…thank you in advance

Hi
I’m definately in, trading and studying markets for 3 years, trying different strats and eager to learn. Would sure be a fool not to take you up on your offer.
yt1

The Inside Bar - Free Video Course
Ji,
I would like to take you up on your offer.
I have been trading demo and micro account for two years now. Have tried many strategies and am keen to learn your method.
Cheers
Ken

Hi adamjn

Please count me in.
I have been trading demo´s and studying for the past 3 years. I have not yet traded live, but I have gathered the money to start, I am choosing a broker and I am ready to go live.
I have a strategy that is fairly good but very risky and I would gladly replace it with another with 80% probs of winning.

Thanks
Calatroia

Hello , can I have access to see the video too ? Thanks

Yes; I would be very interested in this video. I am a newbie and just crashed my first account mainly due to not setting stop loss.

IF its that good… Share it! Do the video.

I am very interested in anything that produces 80% win rate. Please count me in I will study it. I have been trading for a year and have developed a system that recently yields about 60% win. The system is still under development. I trade both a practice and a real account.

would like to share your course.

Have blown my account for the 3rd time, although not serious, and am looking for a trading scheme/plan to follow. I have come across a strategy called “Three little pigs” which might suit me, because you do not have to watch the screen all the time. Is your strategy similar??

Hi Adam … Very interested in your video course so please count me in if not to late. I have had variable success with forex over two years. Original fleeced by a charlatan but you live and learn. I have a good understanding what is require and what tends to work and what doesn’t work. As with most folks it taken me some time to weed out the BS and its been an interesting journey so far. Regards Mike