The Inside Bar - Free Video Course

Hi, I’ve been in serious education mode for four years and have just begun trading my account (not just paper trading). I’m trading 5m charts, using multiple time frames to inform my trading decisions, and doing a type of scaling out system.

Please let me know if you decide to share your system.

Thanks,

Laurie

I am guessing you set two stop orders, one a few pips above the inside bar high, the other a few pips below the bars low. Take profit is the range of the inside bar and the stop loss is probably set a pip above and below the bars high and lows respectively. Maybe you have fine tuned it to give you the 80% win ratio.

Regards

Daxter

I am keen to learn, open minded and curious. Currently paper trading, unprofitably. Getting better at reducing losses. So far I prefer the daily time frame. I am prepared to make the commitment required if and when your system is shared. Kind regards, plunger.

I am seriously interested as I never tired of learning any strategy that will improve my trading results. I have been trading for 2years. I know how to trade using support and resistance, pin bar, breakout and pattern like head and shoulder, double bottom and pennant. I like see your video on inside and how to trade it effectively. Thanks

I am interested. I have been trading seriously for the past year, and have been familiar with Forex for the past 7 years. Initially, when I started trading forex, I earned a few dollars, but in 2007 the market crashed and I didn’t get back to it for several years. In early 2013, I started trying again. I have subscribed to this particular website group and have learned much. The continual comment of “Keep Trying” has been of great value to me. I have been trading only a demo account. Last summer, I doubled my account in about 6 weeks which is nice. But since then, my trading has been good at times, but it has been hit or miss. I subscribe to a “Correction Theory” where I look for points in the market where a currency pair has peaked in comparison to former levels. The downward trend is always a good opportunity to short the market. I would be more than happy to hear about your trading method.

Hi Laurie - Can you share a little bit about what you do and what your background is? Are you in finance full time, or is something that you do on the side? I am a controller by day, and I have been trying research Forex for a while now. I have only seriously traded for a year (demo). When you made the switch to real trading, what told you that you had enough knowledge to more forward? Did you develop consistency in your demo trading? Hope all is well.

Pardon my distrust for humanity but, as some of you may know ? Well i don’t where’s your proof ?

I can personally show you the statement of a demo account with a 09.77% profit trades / 1.23% loss trades , a max of 356 consecutive wins and a total profit of 125% from start over almost four months, and i call it the brass balls savvy system
which i will share

but only in private, to traders who are euh … willing to pay for it ? since thats what this sounds like

im not sharing anything btw since its not suitable for classic traders, why would you be sharing your golden goose for free with only a select few ?

if you were the altruist youd just put it up on youtube why the hell would you want credentials from people before you give it away for free

to my vulcan mind that does not compute, Jim

so once again, pardon my distrust for humanity, but i dont trust this

good morning to you too

yes i am interested in the strategy.

Thnks

Hi I will love to learn from your video. I already been trading about 1 year and have some knowledge on price pattern, support resistance, candlestick pattern, and know some indicator. Well the performance is up and down and I don mind drop other trading system if I able to do well in urs

Hi Aamjn,
just seeing your offer. I realize that it’s late in the game but I’m still expressing an interest in seeing your video.
I have been dabbling with forex on and off over a couple of years now with very marginal or no success. I have taken about two courses and tried a number of strategies so far. I am now focusing on price action due to its simplicity and have been learning a lot from this forum.
I have gone beyond demo trading and now operate a live account. I opened it in Sept last year and saw it grow by about 5% and it has been declining since then!
I do believe I have the persistence to become a successful trader and I’m hoping that your video can give be that winning edge.
Thanks for your kind offer.
David.

PS: I will try and send a PM.

My exact sentiments. I am by no means an experienced member, but I have read enough threads to have a good idea where this is likely to go.

There are a plethora of videos on youtube on how to trade inside bars without having to crawl to the author. It is not rocket science, strategies are formulated by putting the time and effort into studying the charts, it is as simple as that.

For those who dont want to do the leg work, this inside bar thread was interesting whilst it lasted. 301 Moved Permanently The author moved on and now charges a monthly fee for signals.

I hope adamjn will genuinely provide a free video course without strings for those “lucky” enough to have messaged him and that they will learn a successful technique which will bring good returns.

Regards

Daxter

Hi Adamjn,

I have been trading FOREX for about 5 years and am fascinated by the reliability of outside (engulfing) bars (candles) bouncing off lines or zones of support and resistance on daily charts. Therefore I am most interested in how you effectively trade inside bars with specific patterns - and would be grateful for to see any video course you might develop.

My trading has improved enormously with focusing on Price Action analysis - many my best tips and advice picked up from Baby Pips - thank you all - and thank you Adamjn.

Hi Adamjn.
I am interested, I have been trading seriously for the past year(demo) and I restarted 8 weeks ago.
I am hoping your video can help me and I want to thank you for that offer.
Kind regards.

Got up a little cranky this morning. Happens sometimes at my age. So, this thread just rubbed me the wrong way.

The appeals seeking admission to the inner sanctum keep coming in. It would seem, however, that you can butt-lick, kowtow*, kiss-ass, beg all you want, Mr. PHP Crack-Wipe has become unresponsive and may have closed the door forever. He will keep this precious secret to incredible riches known only to himself and a select few who met his demanding criteria, i.e., you have to already know something and be willing to abandon all other gods. Too bad, you newbies and juniors were not experienced enough, faithful enough, or quick enough to get in and now your success in forex may forever elude you because you missed this fabulous opportunity. Do note that this was offered on a forum clearly labeled, “The BEGINNER’S guide to forex trading”(emphasis mine).

Furthermore, I don’t give a flyin’ fart who “vouches” for this. Your implicit association with this presentation only damages your own credibility. This thread is mean-spirited and inappropriate for this forum.

[I]*…to act in an obsequious manner; show servile deference. 2. to touch the forehead to the ground while kneeling, as an act of worship, reverence, apology, etc., …[/I]

Wow. Harsh but true. I was trying to be tactful. . . LOL

Hi, that must be an interesting system reaping you 80% profit:10:. I have been trading for like 6months now. I use MT4 with indicators like Bollinger bands, RSI, MACD, OSMA. I would love to know your system.
thx

isn’t if funny how humans when they see something that seems too good to be true, we attack those who try to help. I’m as judgemental as they come but to all those who dismissed this opportunity. I honest feel sorry for you as this guy is willy wonka and he opened the doors to the chocolate factory.

Anyone who knows adamjn knows he is legit and by far the most success stories and a real helpful person. thats not to say I haven’t meet any other great traders I’m just saying that say one of your guru’s is a ferrari this guys is a Lightning II jet fighter.

You never know in a few years he might be kind enough to teach another padawan. Here’s hoping for you guys.

Darth

Lol, go work it out then. Tell me when you are done.

Have fun :slight_smile:

And yes, I am in the process of making them, safe to say, you are off the list and have missed out on something that has the potential to make you an extremely profitable trader… just like the other guys I have been teaching, I am sure they will vouch for me.

Wow, I came late, wish I visit here more often, I found this thread by search Inside bar break out system, I was using one and try to get some more ideal, anyway been trading forex since 98 with my friends when we was 17, after all these years, we still pretty much loser, well, that is what we love to do. Wish there still chance that i can learn from you, have a nice weekend

Sent out videos. Enjoy… those I sent it to :slight_smile: