The Most Profitable Trading Pattern You Will Ever Encounter

You need to wait for stochastic to cross to oversold before buying.

1 Like

exactly…i also don’t know why, but it’s not possible to select 14,3,1…anyway,i think i’ll get along with 14,3,2 :slight_smile:

Anyone seeing a signal forming on AUD/USD?

Am I seeing potential AUD/USD long and USD/CAD short signals forming?

Hi I’ve been watching this thread for a while now. Really like the system, thanks for sharing Phillip. I’m just wondering whether you have an idea on your average loss and average win size. I know the win % is around 75 but just wanted to see if you’ve kept track of that at all. Seems very accurate and with a good risk:reward

I’m currently in an AUD/USD short - from a couple of days ago. If you have a look at the weekly charts it’s definitely in a downwards bias at the moment.

AUD/USD I still wait for it to break the support level 1.23994

I don’t have it in front of me but I remember that so far my avg win/avag loss ratio is 2.11

This figure changes the more I trade. But this is where it is at right now.

Yeah it has barely moved since then which is annoying hahahaha. I guess the job numbers will help the pair make its mind then.

You could try 14.1.3 works for me

@bucketman yeah it has been for a while. Have you looked at AUDNZD, might be giving a buy pretty soon :33: and has a lot more room to the upside

Good things come to he who waits - or words to that effect :slight_smile:

GBPNZD is going give a sell signal soon. However, the daily chart has a big bullish bar and the pair is in a uptrend. Would it be wise to take the trade ?

GBPNZD is going to give a sell signal too but the daily chart shows a big bullish bar and the pair is In a uptrend also. Would it be wise to take the sell?

Yep its on.

Yeah - the GBPNZD may give a sell signal soon - unfortunately I will be asleep so may miss that one.

Looking at the Weekly chart it is basically in a range - though it have been in a downtrend prior.

It’s over 1000 pips to the bottom of the range so possibly if you took it with around 400 - 450 pip stop loss you may get 2:1 or more out of it - but be prepared to be holding onto that one for some time :slight_smile:

Hello folks. It looks as though stochastics are nearing a sell confirmation for USD/CAD on the 4H chart. The daily chart shows this pair being in a general uptrend capped with a descending triangle. Where will this pair go next? Will US NFP and unemployment reports trigger the next move up/down?

I tried that too…but my web trader (FXCM) only lets me put a 2 as lowest…so would be 14,2,3…i stay with 14,3,2…my signals are not so different, so i can live with it…

Yeah I’d like to see what you think about this Phillip? Do you just take it every time it sets up? It makes sense to just stick to the system doesn’t it? On meta trader 4 it still hasn’t confirmed a sell signal (on mine) maybe On the next candle it will.

Signal bar but was too long. Wanted a retrace… so the Buy Limit was placed and later hit.