The Most Profitable Trading Pattern You Will Ever Encounter

Hi Phillip, thanks for sharing your system, It has worked for me.
I have a question, do you ever consider the news coming up for enter a trade? because i saw the signal too on AUDUSD, but i want to wait to the AUD GDP release to decide. I guess you don’t, because is a med term system, but just to know.

Sometime the effect of the event is neutral sometimes not, like the images :20:

Philip,

Where is your initial stop loss on the AUSUSD trade?

Mine is on the previous high before the EMA was crossed: 0.79150

You are right about that, but the crude oil seems to be “in range” right now, I am not sure about how much time we will see it like that, but at this moment… Anyways, I am shorting WTI :smiley:

We’re very close…my SL is 0.79236 :59:

there might be a buy signal on CAD/JPY…let’s see in about 3h :wink:
ignore the short trade that one is on daily TF…

FM,

I noticed your Stochastics has settings of 14, 3, 2 instead of Philip’s 14, 3, 1. Any particular reason?

Thanks

I think ForexMike already said with his charts he cannot select 14,3,1 - 14,3,2 is as close as he can get.

I’d like to remember that today we have the BOC Rate Statement, I expect a hawkish statement.

BOC holds the previous rate: 0.75%; some people thought they were going to cut rates, so the USDCAD and the CADJPY have now a fundamental plus :smiley:

if USDCAD can break thru 1.243 support level, it may go all the way down to 1.238. I will plan my move within the next 1-2 hours.

As for CADJPY, I personally don’t wish it to go so high now, considering that the 2 week high is around 96.4 level. Not much room to move up and hopefully can break thru if AU data is weak tomorrow.

Anyone in USD/JPN right now. Just crossed 5mins ago

first at all i want to say Hallo to everybody whos watching this thread …im a silent reader :smiley: and this is my first post…so be nice to me;)
@kongminh113
i was wondering cause i cant see a cross on my chart ( H4 ,EMA 20 and 50 )
different settings or whut??

I’m in CADJPY long now. I have locked in 60pips profit for USDCAD, shall let it run to see if it will test the 1.238 support.

@kongminh I did not get the cross for USDJPY

Hi,
My first post to this thread.
Ive been reading this since day one and was wondering how it was working out for those of you who have tried it, also any tips/advice for someone about to begin using it

Mate!! Why are you going long there? I suggest you re-read the thread and get yourself straight with the entry rules…

The best way is to try it for yourself. This is a solid strategy, which requires patience & discipline. Try it out and see how you get on…

@Trueman23 That’s weird may be come from different broker. I’m using FXCM, what’s yours. Here I see the cross over from CADJPY

@599GTO Oh almost forgot the most basic, may be I’m color-blind between two lines. Anyway, it seem to happening the re-cross soon. I hope it :5:

yes , thats fine for me .now its time to wait :wink:
…its the 1h chart right?
broker is Oanda