The Quick Way to the Top

Anyone smart enought to code indicator that only beeps when PAR SAR is going down and MACD is down and Slow Stochs are greater or equal to 80 and vide versa for the other way when buying.

THIS IS ON DEMO…

Just thought i’d show a nice fast trade i entered into on my demo acc. Yes it was demo because I wnat to make sure all indicators etc are working but at this stage they appear to. The trade went on further but it retraced from the 15 pip profit to 11 pip profit so i ended it.

At this stage the alarm worked just fine and gave me a little warning before the trade.

Juicyt

hi all

i am a newbie…following this topic fro the last 2 days…can anybody post the link for the james strategy…this system seems quite interesting, wanna demo it…:slight_smile:

Hello PiP and Mr. A, this is the first system I am having success with, i just dont understand the modification on the indi’s with the 5 min chart, would you please be able to show some charts with valid signals,

Thanks

Also I forgot to mention that I am using this system with the TRIX ver 4 from the THV Thread, just the trix- I had many good trades yesterday.

traco1:
Could you post a link to that thread (TRIX ver 4 from the THV Thread)? I cannot find it doing a query on the forum…
Thx!!

That is actually a forum on F Factory, you will see it under systems

I am looking into this THV system. Quite interesting stuff, although I got a question you talk about version 4. I could only find version 3. Am I missing something obvious somewhere ??

Thanks

version 3 is the last version, I was refering to the indicator used for that system. it is called the trix indicator. right now they are using version 5 i prefer version 4 because it shows divergence. It can also give you an early entry.

I tried to upload it but o well I guess im doing something wrong

I hope the chart shows up.

Nice thing this THV. Could you elaborate on how do you use the trix indicator with QuickWayTop system?

Thanks

Trix indicator version 4

Green Buy
Red Sell

This is a very strong indicator and reliable indicator, ive noticed sometimes it will tell you how long the move will last. add it to your charts and study it.

THV3 Trix v4.01 Div.zip (25 KB)

Just looks like a couple of moving averages to me.
Hope you stick to what has been working for you Anakin.

Juicyt

Hi everyone.

Im new around here. im impressed by the system and im trying it out. is it me or is it really testing our patience…i waited whole day only to have a few valid ones sail away when i walked away for a brief moment. im not using MT4 is there a way i can overcome this glued to the comp whole day and still be on time to rake in some pips? :confused:

thanks.

did anakin give up on this system? no posts in half a month, i’m guessing it broke down or something… too bad.

I’ve been using this system and it has continued to bring success. It really is just a combination of two other proven systems, and you can create variations that work as well. I find myself sometimes using the 15 min as my trend chart and the 1 min as the main chart. This way I can trade more often, but usually for less pips. Also, I only trade on the side, so I have no need for the more complex indicators as described by some earlier in this thread.

I’ve had success with it also. I get to look at the charts from UK open (or close enough to it) to mid US market. I am trading GU EU and UJ and so far this week i have had 1 loss of 2 pips and 5 wins. My wins were 5, 5, 16, 11 and 13. Now to be perfectly honest, although a few i bailed on early because news was approaching (5pips) most trades went on to at least double my risk. It is tempting to hold on a little longer but for now whilst i am still getting the confidence in the system i will be happy to trade the way i have and increase the lots. I notice also once i log in after US session that i usually have missed some good trades from mid US session till end and it is a shame to see good trades go to waste.
If only someone could make an EA or Indicator that could alarm once the sequence of requirements were met. That would make this system a whole lot easier to trade.

Juicyt

Dose anyone have MT4 templates they’d care to share for
this system?

Thanks.

LJQ2

maybe he’s getting more info from here 301 Moved Permanently
before posting it as his own system :rolleyes: