The Silent Sniper pre-release testing

just for comparison sake - I also had no trades today

Full of spreadbetters here! :)I have left mine at default and is trading microlots £0.10xpip. However, that means that it was originally designed to trade minilots ($1.00 per pip) on a standard account. If you want to, you can x10 and you will be trading £1 a pip.

No, I don’t think so. I think it is due to price feeds, brokers and what time we all started possibly.

My screen is saying 0.001 max loss 0.60 on a 5k account, maybe Aidy could explain?

The number of the screen are for testing only at the minute, they have no beariing on your trading.

In regards, to the no trades, something that I picked up yesterday with on of the other testers, if your account is an ECN account you aren’t able to set the SL and TP at trade opening which the EA is set to do but I am working on a mod for the EA to get round this issue and will forward to you guys as soon as it done, hopefully in a few hours time.

Guys, check your emails, just emailed you v1.1 with changes for the ECN accounts and H4 charts.

Interesting… The EA has opened 2 trades instead of 1 on the AUDUSD on my real account with only 0.3pips difference in the opening prices, since it’s an EA and this could have happened in the middle of the night while I was sleeping, I’m going to let both of the run and hopefully they will go good.

Demo account only opened 1 trade for AUDUSD so I’m not sure if it’s the EA or broker.

On a different note, my demo account with that doesn’t have any TP set on the trades is at a coooolllll 462pips on open trades. :60:

Real Account

Demo Account

What are the position sizes? If it’s an ECN broker you might have been partially filled.

The lot sizes are 0.01 (micro). No, it’s not a ECN account.

Well, the sniper has taken 20 trades so far and only 2 of them profitable. Nevertheless, it is now in the green by £1 :slight_smile:

I have this morning updated to the latest version.

I’ve sent you v1.2 this afternoon, more options for trailing SL and a few bug fixes.

p.s you have an open trade with no SL, v1.2 will fix this.

Aidy, did not receive yet

Lots of profitable trades today, which is good. Far better than FFM! Anyway, I have made a mistake in installing the new version, Aidy, and set the TP at 100 (10 pips) rather than 1000 (100 pips). If anyone is looing at my account and wonders why I was so tight with the TP…that is why! :slight_smile: will rectify with v1.2

Just re-sent the email.

Been taking open trades with v1.2, hows everyone else been doing?

What SL settings are you using in the new verison? Dynamic or trailing SL?

I have a USDCHF sell and UJ buy open now. I have set trailing stop 60 pips with a 5 pip step.

Only one trade for today and it is still open. USDJPY. So far so good though.

Yesterday I messed up by getting all the TP @ 10 pips. so cannot really judge yet.

Dynamic stop for me in all.

I had a trade on EURUSD yesterday which, although profitable it does not seem to have been closed according to strategy?

Did anyone else had it?

You can reply in PM if you wish.

im very interested in this EA. seems to be the only one not loosing this hard january.

when it will be available?

thanks!

I have the same trade and it closed in profit as well, mytrad openen at the same time as your but only stayed open for 2h 6 mins and took 72 pips.

I think this is the trade that you had open with no SL and TP so the EAv1.2 probably put the stop loss on after the trade was opened by v1.1.

Hi Arbolive,

Still not sure if I’m going to sell it, depends how much interest is in it, and yes so far for me it has been profitable, for the other testers it has been variable, but then again, we are all working on different brokers so different spreads, etc.

Maybe the other testers can say if the are plus or minus pips so far even with testing and different version of the EA.

p.s. If I can filter out more of the false trades (which I’m working on), then I think we could be onto a winner!

awesome i´ll be watching closely.

i think yo have something there.

I will also be watching it. I’m pretty interested in it. The more you filter the false trades, the more profitable this will be! Looking forward the result of the other testers.

Malouin